Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation (2157 Views)

Fayose Dares Buhari, Shuts NSCDC Headquarters In Ekiti / How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post / Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by deadZONE: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2015
As reported by The Trent on September 3, 2015 there may be plans by the presidency to relocate the Aso Villa Chapel from the Presidential Villa due to its closeness to President Muhammadu Buhari’s official residence.

According to a source at the Presidency who spoke to Vanguard, aides of the president had on Sunday, August 30 attempted to stopping worshipers from using the facility, thereby causing a national uproar as Nigerians condemned the move in no uncertain terms, with many accusing the President of religious intolerance.

According to investigations, security agents at the villa had on Saturday, August 29, 2015 attempted to stop choristers from gaining access to the building for rehearsals by erecting canopies for the service to be held outside

But the plan was said to have leaked, prompting Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to intervene by reaching out to President Buhari before service could be held in the chapel.

The source said: “Osinbajo was uncomfortable with the plan and he had to reach out to the President before service could be held that day in the chapel.”

Vanguard also confirmed The Trent’s report that the children’s church had been shut and some of the rooms converted to shops for storing food items.

The closure of the children’s church has prompted their services to be held in the office of the Chaplain, Seyi Malomo, for their normal service.

A source posited thus: “As we speak, the children’s church remains shut and everything relating to the church has been removed. We had to beg them to allow us to remove our property. The children’s church has been turned into a store.

“As a result of the unforeseen development, we had to collapse some facilities to accommodate the children and keep our worship going.”

When contacted, the Chaplain said that it had not been shut, adding that ‘we only had some procedural issues that needed to be sorted out’.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/change-buhari-shuts-down-childrens-church-in-aso-rock-orders-chapel-relocation-details/
Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by OCTAVO: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2015
Ok. cheesy
Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by adedayourt(m): 8:39am On Sep 16, 2015
K
Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by bonechamberlain(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2015
ok,, that's their business, if he likes let him close down Rome. it won't stop his region from being so selfish and backward.

4 Likes

Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by ozy4christ(f): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2015
wat do u expect when bokohar spokesman is a president? I smell war cos they will try to caliphate Nigeria but the church must March on

1 Like

Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by ozy4christ(f): 8:45am On Sep 16, 2015
prayer prayer prayer, call for prayer
Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by Baawaa(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2015
When contacted, the Chaplain said that it had not been shut, adding that ‘we only had some procedural issues that needed to be sorted out’.
That is the last paragraph of the post,P D P,liars
Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by yanabasee(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2015
It's beginning to shine on me the kind of president that we've elected...

He shut down a chapel in aso rock and five mosque is still functioning inside Aso rock.

Islamizing this country will yield nothing but a religion war... This is so uncivil.... Buharidiot should do somfin about it.

2 Likes

Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by mars123(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2015
yanabasee:
It's beginning to shine on me the kind of president that we've elected...

He shut down a chapel in aso rock and five mosque is still functioning inside Aso rock.

Islamizing this country will yield nothing but a religion war... This is so uncivil.... Buharidiot should do somfin about it.
you are not wise...or maybe you just choose to be ignorant because Buhari's name is mentioned anyway.
Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2015
But the plan was said to have leaked, prompting Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to intervene by reaching out to President Buhari before service could be held in the chapel.

The source said: “Osinbajo was uncomfortable with the plan and he had to reach out to the President before service could be held that day in the chapel.”
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by CashVessel(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2015
deadZONE:
As reported by The Trent on September 3, 2015 there may be plans by the presidency to relocate the Aso Villa Chapel from the Presidential Villa due to its closeness to President Muhammadu Buhari’s official residence.

According to a source at the Presidency who spoke to Vanguard, aides of the president had on Sunday, August 30 attempted to stopping worshipers from using the facility, thereby causing a national uproar as Nigerians condemned the move in no uncertain terms, with many accusing the President of religious intolerance.

According to investigations, security agents at the villa had on Saturday, August 29, 2015 attempted to stop choristers from gaining access to the building for rehearsals by erecting canopies for the service to be held outside

Vanguard also confirmed The Trent’s report that the children’s church had been shut and some of the rooms converted to shops for storing food items.

The closure of the children’s church has prompted their services to be held in the office of the Chaplain, Seyi Malomo, for their normal service.

A source posited thus: “As we speak, the children’s church remains shut and everything relating to the church has been removed. We had to beg them to allow us to remove our property. The children’s church has been turned into a store.

“As a result of the unforeseen development, we had to collapse some facilities to accommodate the children and keep our worship going.”

http://www.thetrentonline.com/change-buhari-shuts-down-childrens-church-in-aso-rock-orders-chapel-relocation-details/

Change has also come for VP Osinbajo... There's a saying that " how u can be taking your bath in the river and still be complaining that there's soap in your eye" let him deal with it.
Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by CashVessel(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2015
ozy4christ:
prayer prayer prayer, call for prayer

Which prayer? Did we not pray and We were told that Buhari's coming signal a new phase in the Islamization of Nigeria? What did CHRISTIANS like Osinbajo and others do? Let us get ready for the repercussions of our foolishness. If a child is told not go go near fire and he goes, would u expect God to prevent the fire from burning him by prayers?
Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by abduljabbar4(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
ozy4christ:
[s]wat do u expect when bokohar spokesman is a president? I smell war cos they will try to caliphate Nigeria but the church must March on[/s]
Who is your father? Tell him that i said he doesn't know how to train children
yanabasee:
[s]It's beginning to shine on me the kind of president that we've elected...
Islamizing this country will yield nothing but a religion war... This is so uncivil.... Buharidiot should do somfin about it.[/s]
Why must their activities be near his window?
CashVessel:
[s]
Which prayer? Did we not pray and We were told that Buhari's coming signal a new phase in the Islamization of Nigeria? What did CHRISTIANS like Osinbajo and others do? Let us get ready for the repercussions of our foolishness. If a child is told not go go near fire and he goes, would u expect God to prevent the fire from burning him by prayers?[/s]
Are you a biafrog?
Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by PRYCE(m): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by lordthree(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
sai buharigrin
Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by yanabasee(m): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Are you ok?
Reasons I hate muslims... They're all f00ls... Even Mohamed is a f00L...

2 Likes

Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by abduljabbar4(m): 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
yanabasee:

Are you ok?

Reasons I hate muslims... They're all f00ls... Even Mohamed is a f00L...
And who cares about a hopeless bastard like you?
Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by yanabasee(m): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
abduljabbar4:

And who cares about a hopeless bastard like me?
F00L....

Same way Mohamadman rapes kids... Same way Boko-Rams are raping Chiboks in the bush... Same way you were conceived....

Get sense, muslims are f00ls....

1 Like

Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by ozy4christ(f): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Are you a biafrog?
am nt suprise with ur action cos u ppl a knwn with violent but tell our president dat he shld not venture into what he cant finish BECAUSE christians dont fight 4 their God but God fights 4 himself,when he starts,who will save him?

1 Like

Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by Duru1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
The dude is a stark opposite of Yam Boko!!!
Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by yanabasee(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
mars123:
I'm not wise... And I've chose to be ignorant because Buhari's name is mentioned anyway.

Becoz Buhari's name is mention... So what?

Isn't he the one that increased the number of Mosque and reduced the numbers of Chapel in Aso Rock?

Isn't he the presiding head in Aso Rock? Whatever activities that is going on there is his orders/commands!

You've gotta be more ignorant than ur entire generation!
Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by abduljabbar4(m): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
yanabasee:

F00L....

Same way Mohamadman rapes kids... Same way Boko-Rams are raping Chiboks in the bush... Same way you were conceived....

Get sense, muslims are f00ls....
And the same way pastors suck breasts of married women is the same way a gorilla sucked ur mum boobs

Im sure you are a product of a baby factory. Or maybe ur father died in Indonesia
Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by yanabasee(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
abduljabbar4:

And the same way Imams rape and suckle on the breasts of both underage and married women is the same way a Imams go about sucking my mum boobs

I'm a product of a baby factory. And my bastard father died in Indonesia

cool

So you literally compared Mohamed with Pastors?
The Rapist of a Messiah? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by abduljabbar4(m): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2015
yanabasee:

cool

So you literally compared Mohamed with Pastors?
The Rapist of a Messiah? cheesy
Go and check nairaland front page right now. I told you that ur pastors are rap!sts yesterday and it happened again today
Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2015
I have been telling you guyz

BULL.ARI IS A CERTIFIED ILLITERATE TERRORIST

1 Like

Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 17, 2015
Op. This report has been on nairaland for more than 3 weeks and has not made front page..
Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by CashVessel(m): 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Are you a biafrog?

Why don't you ask your father that question.

1 Like

Re: Change:buhari Shuts Down Children’s Church In Aso Rock, Orders Chapel Relocation by yanabasee(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Go and check nairaland front page right now. I told you that our IMAMS are rap!sts yesterday and it happened again today

Indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Attacks On Buhari: How Pathetic They've Become! By Frisky Larr... Premium Times / Abia Governor, Ikpeazu, Goes Into Hiding As Security Aides Withdrawn / My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.