Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Israel, Christian And America Are The Enemies Of Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israel, Christian And America Are The Enemies Of Islam (355 Views)

Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos / Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Israel, Christian And America Are The Enemies Of Islam by iliyande(m): 9:08am On Sep 16, 2015
Often, Muslims blame the destabilization of the middle east and Islamic nations on Israel and America. Recently Muslims have even started blaming Christians for Boko haram in Nigeria.

My take is, even if you need to tell a lie should you not tell a dignified lie?

Israel and America is making Muslims kill Muslims just to tarnish the image of Islam. Are you telling me that Muslims are so.................. to let Christians and Jews use them against fellow Muslims in other to give Islam a bad name?

1 Like

Re: Israel, Christian And America Are The Enemies Of Islam by Dekatron(m): 9:09am On Sep 16, 2015
Fvck islam!!

I wll eat salah meat sha
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Blame Game! / Biblical Marital Relationship / Modesty, Part Of Faith(islam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.