Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo (949 Views)

"Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB / Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo / Let's Look At Buhari's Appointments From Another Angle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by JAZES(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2015
The Ralph Uwazurike-led faction of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) has called on Igbo politicians to reject any appointment that might be offered them under the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.

Rivers South zonal leader Sunday Kalu-Amuzie spoke after a thanksgiving service to mark the movement’s 16th year anniversary.

Amuzie said opportunities abound in the Biafran nation for any position or portfolios they might want, urging them to come back home and occupy them with ease.

“We are confident that our desire on Biafra has been realised and this informed today’s celebration.

“We are convinced that God supports our agitation and is guiding our step towards its realisation soon. This is why we call on our people to come home, because what they seek in Abuja is at home.

“The Ndigbos who are lobbying for appointments into Buhari’s cabinet should stop forthwith, as there is no need for that. The Biafran nation is already in our hands; they should reject any appointment that might be given to them and come home to help build Biafra,” he said.

Amuzie noted that God had perfected the birth of the new nation, which comprised the 11 states of the former eastern region.

Officiating minister Pastor David Achi said God told him Biafra was in his programme and that conviction informed his interactions with the group.

“The crowd that defiled the rains for this programme today is evidence that God supports MASSOB. The people are convinced of this; if I am not convinced of what I heard from God, I would not have identified with them.

“It took me several years, even after God spoke, to make up my mind to join because I didn’t want to make mistakes,” Achi said.

http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/09/16/do-not-take-appointments-from-buhari-massob-tells-ndigbo/

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: ‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by wolesmile(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2015
Not surprised though..... Igbos, talking before thinking since 1800!!!
Re: ‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by laurel03(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2015
Yeeboo again

1 Like

Re: ‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by sltn(m): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2015
okay' we don hear.

1 Like

Re: ‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2015
wolesmile:
Not surprised though..... Igbos, talking before thinking since 1800!!!

mugu.

Lagos is pratically shut down every December when they live yet you will not show respect to people ensure their is live and business in your entire region.

Can the south west threaten Biafra with anything any-day

can the entire north threaten biafra with anything. animal
Re: ‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by igbinigiejeff(m): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2015
Hahahaha!Can an Igbo politicians reject any appointment when money is involve??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by xamuel17(m): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2015
biafra kwa? biko, ejo , sari

plz if una known wetin good for una, swallow wat u just vomitted before sai Buhari hears this.

the so called MASSOB are agitating for a sovereign state when almost all the eastern states are a hub for money laundering. if u doubt , visit abia state sad

1 Like

Re: ‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by mascot87(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2015
aguiyi:

mugu.

Lagos is pratically shut down every December when they live yet you will not show respect to people ensure their is live and business in your entire region.

To hell with ibos. They are nothing but parasites

3 Likes

Re: ‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2015
mascot87:

To hell with ibos. They are nothing but parasites

the people who bought your fathers properties so that you can get food and even manage to go to school are parasites?

please define parasite for me
Re: ‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2015
aguiyi:

mugu.

What is your worth, has the SE ever made good on any threat

1 Like

Re: ‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by richidinho(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2015
Do not give igbos appointments -Richidinho tells Buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by IGBOSON1: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2015
Supported!
Re: ‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by wolesmile(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2015
aguiyi:

mugu.

No time to engage you in a meaningless exchange of words. Need we threaten you? The civil war is enough to create fear in your progenitors. It's only kids like you, conceived after that war, who will call for war.
So you're doing business in the North and West, eh? And when you LEAVE every December, Lagos is PRACTICALLY shut down. Exactly why I said you guys don't think before you talk. You just proved me right, bro.

Y'all can take your trade back to Israel, The land of the Jews, where you belong. Anuofia!!!
Re: ‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by wolesmile(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

What is your worth, has the SE ever made good on any threat

I wonder o
Re: ‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2015
Let them not take, who cares?

1 Like

Re: ‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by CliKylips: 11:46am On Sep 16, 2015
Proudly 5%

Quote me anywhere!
Re: ‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by simpleseyi: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Please, MASSOB should rephrase the statement. The statement should be "Do not take any appointment that does not involve money from Buhari". Anything that involves money, Igbos ca never ever ignore or reject it even when it involves killing their parents.

1 Like

Re: ‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by abduljabbar4(m): 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
Who cares?

Just make sure that you don't complain
Re: ‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by abduljabbar4(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
aguiyi:

mugu.

Oh yes we can. North Central alone can wipe out all of you biafran bastards
Re: ‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by JAZES(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Who cares?

Just make sure that you don't complain

Gbam

1 Like

Re: ‘Do Not Take Appointments From Buhari’ MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by mascot87(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
aguiyi:

the people who bought your fathers properties so that you can get food and even manage to go to school are parasites?

please define parasite for me

You ibo fools are all parasites including your goro old ugly red cap pigs seated on a very flat head.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Application Letter Written By A Nigerian Job Seeker(Pic / After Kissing, A Woman Promised Not To Kiss Married Men Again. See What Happened / The First Country To Be Civilized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.