Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

After Kissing, A Woman Promised Not To Kiss Married Men Again. See What Happened - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Kissing, A Woman Promised Not To Kiss Married Men Again. See What Happened (947 Views)

Police Promised Not To Allow 2face To Hold Protest In Lagos / Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) / Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Kissing, A Woman Promised Not To Kiss Married Men Again. See What Happened by talktomazech: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ever fall in love with a stranger? grin

It is no longer news that Barbara Tatge has long been searching for a stranger she kissed while running Boston Marathon this year – a campaign that generated nationwide attention in the US. Barabara thought the man was single. Little did she know that the handsome stranger is a married man, and the wife came for the marathon too...

Read what Barbara said why she kissed the stranger:

“Before I could even think about what I was doing, my feet were making my way towards this tall, good-looking man,” Tatge told Today.com. “He was a great sport. There was no discussion about whether it would be a kiss on the lips or the cheek. It just happened to be a kiss on the lips.”

NEWS NOW:
What is news now is that an unidentified woman who claims to be the man’s wife has finally written her. As for Barbara, she promised to kiss again, but only single men going forward!

Funny grin

What did the stranger's wife later do?

Click to read the full gist and watch video about what happened:

Here - https://www.mazech.com/have_you_found_him%3F

Re: After Kissing, A Woman Promised Not To Kiss Married Men Again. See What Happened by talktomazech: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin smiley cheesy
Re: After Kissing, A Woman Promised Not To Kiss Married Men Again. See What Happened by nedupel(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
Who kiss help?
Re: After Kissing, A Woman Promised Not To Kiss Married Men Again. See What Happened by talktomazech: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Featured news:

Love In An Elevator! undecided

Viral video shows elderly woman kissing teenage boy inside elevator. boy pushed her away!
Read on...

Surveillance footage showing a very creepy encounter between an elderly woman and a teenage boy in an elevator has gone viral on the internet. Little did the woman know there was surveillance video in the lift!

According to Sina News, after the two entered the lift of a residential building, the woman thought to be in her sixties seemed to,,,
I beg, I can’t type everything. Click link below to read details…

Huh...This is child abuse!

What do you friends say about this problem,,,,, an 'old woman can't hold body'

Read more and watch the video...

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/abuse

(1) (Reply)

Efcc's Invasion Of Diezani Madueke's House: Legal Opinion / Photos: Governor Wike Swears In New Permanent Secretaries / What next for Sam Nda Isaiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.