Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters (2419 Views)

Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism / Uche Ekwunife Floods Anambra State With Her APC Posters (picture) / APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2015
Looking back at some of my post I feel I went too hard given that most of you remain in permanent awe on how to reply me.

Sometimes I visualize all those gbegiri mouths hanging in silent awe and exclamation as I troll the sh1t out of you guys.

So today I have decided to offer a truce to my Yoruba Muslim APC posters... On the following conditions only;

1. That you cease and refrain from mentioning Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as the source of all your woes in your pathetic existence

2. That you refrain from insulting Fayose and Ekiti people.

3. that you henceforth begin to like and accept the fact that Wike is governor of Rivers State.

4. That you henceforth cease your jealousy on any developmental strides in the Niger Delta. The outright and open jealousy in the Akwa Ibom Thread was and is appalling to say the least.

5. That you do not take panadol for Biafra anymore.

6. That you desist from claiming citizenship of any state in the better south (SS and SE) in your lame anti Biafra and pro APC maneuvers in that region.

7. That you begin to post threads promoting cocoa farming both here and in the Business and Agric sections.

8. That you start believing that Niger Delta and Biafra republic is a reality. This is non negotiable.

9. That you will like this post as a sign of you agreeing to the terms laid down for there to be peace.

In return on you agreeing and following the laid down conditions , I will in return stop the following:

1. That the SW will not be called Southwest by me.

2. That any attack on Aregberascal sorry I meant Rauf Aregbsola ( my autocorrect is on Aregberascal) will cease immediately.

3. That I will not post on Tinubu's drug past and kleptomania

4. That henceforth, Yoruba looks, hygiene, partenity, inbreeding , fetish and treacherous ways will not be posted by me again.

5. That I agree to only post articles of Islamic extremism without commenting.

6. That I will henceforth not dabble in SW politics.

7. I will gradually begin to refrain from calling Yorubas slaves.

Cheers

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2015
Midolion
Orlandoowoh
vicadex07

1 Like

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by vicadex07(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2015
WombRaiders:
Looking back at some of my post I feel I went too hard given that most of you remain in permanent awe on how to reply me.

Sometimes I visualize all those gbegiri mouths hanging in silent awe and exclamation as I troll the sh1t out of you guys.

So today I have decided to offer a truce to my Yoruba Muslim APC posters... On the following conditions only;

1. That you cease and refrain from mentioning Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as the source of all your woes in your pathetic existence

3. that you henceforth begin to like and accept the fact that Wike is governor of Rivers State.

4. That you henceforth cease your jealousy on any developmental strides in the Niger Delta. The outright and open jealousy in the Akwa Ibom Thread was and is appalling to say the least.

6. That you desist from claiming citizenship of any state in the better south (SS and SE) in your lame anti Biafra and pro APC maneuvers in that region.

7. That you begin to post threads promoting coca farming both here and in the Business and Agric sections.

8. That you start believing that Niger Delta and Biafra republic is a reality. This is non negotiable.

9. That you will like this post as a sign of you agreeing to the terms laid down for there to be peace.

Cheers

The "change" starts with you troll grin

1 Like

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2015
"that fayose remains the greatest yoruba politician in this region, that he's greater than the so-called awolowo". Quote me anywhere.

17 Likes

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2015
vicadex07:

The "change" starts with you troll grin

Why are you not liking the original post?

Do I take it that you refuse my peace offering?

7 Likes

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2015
WombRaiders:

7. That you begin to post threads promoting coca farming both here and in the Business and Agric sections.

Cheers

My brother God bless you as we are on the same page as regards the above. I have told my Yoruba brothers to leave the Biafra people alone and seek ways to help actualise the Biafra dream while the ibos try their possible best to leave the southwest as soon as possible as they are vagrants whose presence nauseates the Yoruba's.

The biafrans should be allowed to have their republic as the hate mutual hate between them and we yorubas is alarmingly palpable. We would not want a repeat of the Hutu and Tutsi massacre in the Southwest as the continued stay of the ibos in Lagos and other Southwest states is actually affecting the vast majority of Yoruba's who due to their diplomatic nature can endure things for long. The patience and endurance has reached the tipping point as violence might erupt sooner than we expect.

Please, help us appeal to the ibos to cooperate with the Yoruba's on this board to see that Biafra is achieved in the shortest possible time as we are sick and tired of IBO's in our land.

3 Likes

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by SonOfEl(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
op you are spot on.

7 Likes

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by yorubatic: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
my fetish sophisticated yoruba people logic, benin republic is deluded for not merging with Nigeria, Togo is deluded for not merging with nigeria, even ghana, niger, chat and etc are all deluded for not merging with nigeria. ...and Biafrans are deluded for wanting to part ways with nigeria, But
Yorubas are wise for pepertual servitude to the Hausa / Fulani. ...truly my fetish people are born clowns and Hausa / Fulani slave ....

To my fetish yoruba people, Igbo are a threat, but hausa fulanis are loving masters. ...my diabolical cowards people are confused clowns .....my evil people constantly having sleepless nights because of igbo giants

Since this change, change mantra started , I have found out that my fetish yoruba people who chant the change mantra loudest are still the same evil people protesting and crying because of hunger. ...what is wrong with my evil yoruba people...my yoruba people are truly cursed to be slaves of Hausa-Fulani forever ...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by doublewisdom: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
Fair enough. In the interest of peace I urge all concerned to accept these terms and conditions for the benefit of all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lol.... u think dey will adhere?? Moslems are fanatics o... So u expect demdem to stop mentioning GEJ ni??
Yorubatic y do u kip making me laff everyday wit ur post....

2 Likes

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by FreeGlobe(f): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
I endorse these conditions and I'm willing to negotiate and cease attack on yorubas if these conditions can be met.

Signed:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
WombRaiders:

7. That you begin to post threads promoting cocoa farming both here and in the Business and Agric sections.

In return on you agreeing and following the laid down conditions , I will in return stop the following:

2. That any attack on Aregberascal sorry I meant Rauf Aregbsola ( my autocorrect is on Aregberascal) will cease immediately.

4. That henceforth, Yoruba looks, hygiene, partenity, inbreeding , fetish and treacherous ways will not be posted by me again.

Cheers

I concur! Straight to the point and incisive intelligent analysis of the way forward for the unrepentant.

4 Likes

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
BishopMagic:
As far as I am concerned Yorubas are the most tribalistic bigoted goats in this section.

They started this sh1t and when we fought them back they now had the audacity to call some one like me a bigot.

If there is one thing I can take from NL is knowing truly that Yorubas are highly tribalistic people.

I never used to pay much heed to the political motives of my Yoruba friends which by the way outnumber any other tribe but after coming to nairaland I began to see the same attitude displayed here being revealed slowly to me in my Yoruba friends.

To be honest with you I got sick and tired of their foolish reasons why they thought Buhari is better than Jonathan and how they refuse to see the corruption under their noses but where more interested in peddling the lies handed down to them by Liar Mohammed. It is at this point it dawned to me that the Yoruba mindset is highly sentimental and tribally biased when it comes to political issues and since then I have refused discussing politics or any other issue by the way with my Yoruba friends who are now fast turning to mere acquaintances.

The substance of a man is his character and that character is built on principles and values shaped by ones thoughts and ideologies. I have since found out that the average Yoruba man lacks any real identity but rather is shaped inwardly and outwardly by the collective rhertrioc of his tribe.

And since I do not befriend tribes or nations but only humans it then means I can not be friends to zombie xenophobic tribalists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by BishopMagic: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
It seems the Yoruba APC Muslim squad is not interested in peace grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by BishopMagic: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
madridguy
ritchiee
iheabunikechuks
virginfinder
tucky200
Funlord
Opcnairaland
Orlandoowoh
Gbawe
Egift
Modath
vicadex07
keneking
aareonakakanfo
jarkbauer
Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by abduljabbar4(m): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
WombRaiders:
[s]Looking back at some of my post I feel I went too hard given that most of you remain in permanent awe on how to reply me.

9. That you will like this post as a sign of you agreeing to the terms laid down for there to be peace.[/s]

Cheers

1. Facts cannot be changed. Gej destroyed this nation

2. I respect Ekiti people but truth be told, fayose is a moronic noise maker.

3. Wike will be kicked out before 2017 whether you like it or not

4. I have nothing against the niger delta

5. As long as you continue to insult Hausa/Yoruba people, we will continue to step in and give you what you deserve

6. You are the ones that set everything up

7. Nonsense. Absolute nonsense.

8. Reality in ur dreams. Continue decieving urselves

9. I wish nairaland had a 'dislike' button

2 Likes

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by QuotaSystem: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
Gosh I wish I was a Yoruba muslim, I want you to hit with your best shot grin

Meanwhile what does the Igbo Muslim Igwe, HRH Dr. Abdulfatai Emetumah have to say about this?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2647592_img2015071919327_jpeg2a6743c65aee2a2e28de407dcd0892d4

5 Likes

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by VirginFinder: 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
WombRaiders:

1. That you cease and refrain from mentioning Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as the source of all your woes in your

You are a dullard!
ibos are the slaves of Nigeria seeking freedom via Biafra.
Yorubas stand taller than any other.
You ibos should stop trying to measure up. Even Ijaws have earned some bragging rights having produced the president.
Of course, this wouldnt have been possible without we Yorubas.

You ibos had better beg us Yorubas to allow and help you become something in Nigeria otherwise, we'll ensure you remain slaves.

A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by BishopMagic: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
ibos are the slaves of Nigeria seeking freedom via Biafra.
Yorubas stand taller than any other.
You ibos should stop trying to measure up. Even Ijaws have earned some bragging rights having produced the president.
Of course, this wouldnt have been possible without we Yorubas.

You ibos had better beg us Yorubas to allow and help you become something in Nigeria otherwise, we'll ensure you remain slaves.

A word is enough for the wise.

I take it that you don't want a truce....

You know this means war, rite?

4 Likes

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by VirginFinder: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
BishopMagic:

I take it that you don't want a truce....

You know this means war, rite?
Shattap! We Yorubas are never tired of beating you ibos black and blue. Raw facts abound on the slave status of the ibos.
Did the OP look like a truce/apolopy?
Wasnt it another round of empty chimp like chest-beating?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by BishopMagic: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

Shattap!
We Yorubas are never tired of beating you ibos black and blue.
Raw facts abound on the slave status of the ibos.

Did the OP look like a truce/apolopy?

Wasnt it another round of empty chimp like chest-beating?

Lolz.

See Painment.

Oga go and mobilize the dreaded OPC Osogbo Brigade.

Dunce

5 Likes

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by madridguy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
The battle lines has drawn......Let keep the ball rolling and I bet you will bow to Yoruba at last.

WombRaiders:

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by BishopMagic: 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
madridguy:
The battle lines has drawn......Let keep the ball rolling and I bet you will bow to Yoruba at last.

Alrite then mate.

But remember the dorbale position has already been taken by you guys.

3 Likes

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by madridguy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Dobale as in ? I don't get you. Yoruba will forever ahead any tribe in Nigeria anyday anytime.

BishopMagic:

Alrite then mate.

But remember the dorbale position has already been taken by you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by BishopMagic: 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
madridguy:
Dobale as in ? I don't get you. Yoruba will forever ahead any tribe in Nigeria anyday anytime.

[img]http://oyinboafricanabeni.files./2013/04/greeting.jpg[/img]

Name just one area that you are solidly ahead.

4 Likes

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by VirginFinder: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
BishopMagic:

Lolz.
See Painment.
Oga go and mobilize the dreaded OPC Osogbo Brigade.
Dunce
Ode! We Yorubas full ground for una gidigba Do anyhow, see anyhow. I rarely draw first blood.
Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by BishopMagic: 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

Ode!
We Yorubas full ground for una gidigba
Do anyhow, see anyhow.
I rarely draw first blood.

Lulz.

Off course you go full ground.

You go lie flat begging for your pathetic life

6 Likes

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by VirginFinder: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
BishopMagic:

Lulz.
Off course you go full ground.
You go lie flat begging for your pathetic life
Ode! The few ibos privileged to have Yoruba wives dobaled severally and joyfully. Ask Tony Nwosu of Sun newspapers.
Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by BishopMagic: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

Ode!
The few ibos privileged to have Yoruba wives dobaled severally and joyfully.
Ask Tony Nwosu of Sun newspapers.

Sorry to bust your tribal bubble but I am not Ibo.

Yeye

4 Likes

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by VirginFinder: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
BishopMagic:

Sorry to bust your tribal bubble but I am not Ibo.
Yeye
So it has now come to that abi? You dont have to deny your tribe/adopted tribe under any circumstance. Thats quite cowardly of you.

1 Like

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by BishopMagic: 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

So it has now come to that abi?
You dont have to deny your tribe/adopted tribe under any circumstance.
Thats quite cowardly of you.

I am not a bastard and will never claim what I am not or assume any foolish myopic stereotype you project on me.

Do you understand ?

Slave

4 Likes

Re: Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters by VirginFinder: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
BishopMagic:

I am not a bastard and will never claim what I am not or assume any foolish myopic stereotype you project on me.

Do you understand ?

Slave
Ode!
State your tribe.
I am not a Biafran;hence I cant be a slave.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) / I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months, Fashola Boasts.( Flash Back ) / FBI Is Not The Same With DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.