Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) (2420 Views)

Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll / Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips / Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by Ikengawo: 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Press like if you APPROVE of Buhari's performance as the President so far

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by Ikengawo: 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Press like if you DISAPPROVE of Buhari's performance as the President so far

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by kYjelly2: 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
If they would vote for him even if he presented a NEPA BILL, then why would you expect a downvote from such drones, even amidst the most strenous conditions?

These drones are built to last undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by Misternas89(m): 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
Still waiting till January before bringing out my materials wey I go use swear 4 ds man if I no see any of their "self acclaimed change undecided undecided undecided. #IdeyVexGan #NoChangeNaToCurse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by Ofodirinwa: 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
woefully unrepentant failure

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by Mogidi: 1:13am On Nov 30, 2015
kYjelly2:
If they would vote for him even if he presented a NEPA BILL, then why would you expect a downvote from such drones, even amidst the most strenous conditions?

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by nnachukz(m): 2:03am On Nov 30, 2015
kYjelly2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin true talk my dear. Only high tech robot that can withstand such conditions and still functions exactly according its program without missing any instruction in its coding. Normal robot will either breakdown or malfunction.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 30, 2015
I am currently dissatisfied with his performance. Regardless, Buhari >> Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by yhemsy62(m): 4:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Will rate dis administration in six months time by special grace of God
Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by kolnel: 6:09am On Nov 30, 2015
It's too early to do any rating
Come back with the rating after one year
Nevertheless people can go to synagogue if they want instant miracles
Those hand clicking dislike looks like ipob hands
Continue

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by macpetrus(m): 7:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Dis like
Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by Bugatie(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2015
Ikengawo:
Press like if you APPROVE of Buhari's performance as the President so far

How can you approve when there's is no performance at all....

We have an absentee govt. The noise that greeted the ministerial appointment is no more, even Vp Osibanjo that was going round eating pop corn and taking pictures is nowhere to be found.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by Greatihex(m): 7:36am On Nov 30, 2015
Although, i neva supported buhari, bt i neva expected he wl b dis useless.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by DecemberIV: 7:40am On Nov 30, 2015
Click LIKE If you think Jonathan can't ever return as President again.

Click SHARE if that's not possible in Nigeria.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 30, 2015
DecemberIV:
Click LIKE If you think Jonathan can ever return as President again.

Click SHARE if that's not possible in Nigeria.

This is not a vote between GEJ and MB. Is a vote for good governance and BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by DecemberIV: 7:48am On Nov 30, 2015
Did GEJ provide good governance?

stickncarrot:

This is not a vote between GEJ and MB. Is a vote for good governance and BUHARI
Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by DebateNigeria: 8:00am On Nov 30, 2015
Greatihex:
Although, i neva supported buhari, bt i neva expected he wl b dis useless.
Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 30, 2015
DecemberIV:
Did GEJ provide good governance?

He did. I have used "did" because GEJ's administration is a past tense. We are talking about 'Good Governance' presently. For you to keep stressing on the past means you have accepted that MB is not performing. If you can't look around to hold anything he has done, then he is not working and presently, he is a big failure.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by Rawani: 8:37am On Nov 30, 2015
stickncarrot:

He did. I have used "did" because GEJ's administration is a past tense. We are talking about 'Good Governance' presently. For you to keep stressing on the past means you have accepted that MB is not performing. If you can't look around to hold anything he has done, then he is not working and presently, he is a big failure.

Jonathan failed to deliver the 2nd Niger Bridge to the SE, failed to develop or clean up his own SS and marginalized the SW which he disregarded till the elections.

Jonathan failed the North, and shot himself in the foot by establishing almajiri schools, when the almajiri system is an ideology (twisted) and not a result of lack of public schools. He failed to develop its solid mineral potentials and empowered thugs to insult the region instead.

Jonathan failed to solve the electricity problem which we have inherited, and failed to restore the refineries and instead wasted billions of dollars in scam off-shore processing agreements which Diezani and co. used to fleece this country, ultimately causing perennial fuel scarcities all through his tenure. The aftermath is what we live with today.

Jonathan failed to diversify our economy from oil in the time of oil-price boom, and emptied our foreign reserves through a combination of corruption and incapacity to lead which ended in him being tricked by his governors to share the SWF. The DIRECT aftermath of these are the economic troubles we are facing today under low oil prices, and high exchange rates which our efforts to control is resulting in our ejection from bond indexes.

Jonathan supervised the looting and mismanagement of of the defence budget through his aides (Dasuki n co.) which seriously hampered the fight against BH, and resulted in the loss of thousands of lives. The failure to fight the terrorists with political will and sincerity, resulted in their blossoming and is the reason we are still fighting them today.

You see, while we are not blind to the realities that face us today, its is an insult to conscience, logic and common sense for the same set of people that wanted all of the above and more to continue till 2019, to come and pontificate about good governance while condemning a President that inherited these challenges just six months ago.

Put simply, you lack the moral capital to admonish or condemn Buhari or Buharists.

Have a nice day.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by blackfase(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2015
One wuldv imagined unprecedented levels of reforms from this man (Mugufuli style, hope i got his name right) with all d noise and poise he threw around heralding his swearing in and thereafter. Even though he has made little radical changes here and ther, they still fall very short. I'm utterly dismayed by his efforts so far and I use to b a huge fan of his by d way but that's gradually ebbing away. He's losing his goodwill big time....
Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by Ikengawo: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
2nd main land bridge lol. In your mind that's all Igbos need to live right?

GEJ Made Enugu airport international
Expanded Asaba Airport
Expanded Enugu Airport
Expanded Imo Airport
Expanded PH Airport (which was blocked vigurously by Amaechi)
Repaired the Enugu PH rail line
Helped Ebonyi become southern Nigeria's #1 rice producer through his admins agricultural reforms and import ban
Patronized Innoson Motors with federal purchases and the car import ban
and allowed a fair democratic process that allowed us to rid our political blood of cancers like Amaechi, Uba and Ngige.
Started the Second Mainland Bridge
Started the Sea Port in Uyo
Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by Ikengawo: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
For the North he

Built Almajiri School
Put a University in all states
Repaired and expanded all of the regions airports
Added an airport in Dutse that's to world standard
Fixed the Lagos Kano rail line
Increase agricultural employment and production through agricultural reforms

Yes they have chosen to bomb away all the progress so that nobody uses the farms, airports and train GEJ gave them and are more comfortable watching these things rot into disrepair. They're used to docile, photocratic leadership that does nothing for anyone except make speeches about kwarrapsha and patronize sharia law so to them, the fact that Buhari is enterting a plane makes him among the greatest northern leaders of all time
Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by cardoctor(m): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Keep me posted.
Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by Ikengawo: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
^Will do.
Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by FacelessPatriot: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
I suggest this makes FP....Lalasticlala
Re: Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) by fistonati(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Buhari is not yet Nigeria's president, he currently occupied d office of Minister of Tourism. So how do u want me to rate him wen he's a minister of Scarced oil and tourism.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-fct Minister Chilling In His London Hide-out / Why Tompolo Should Not Obey The Court Order. / 6 Things About James Ocholi You Probably Did Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.