Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) (24469 Views)

Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) / Fayose Inspecting Ikere Ekiti Road Dualisation Project (photos) / What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by tunde1200(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
scammer.

dataseller41:
working governor
Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by mastengsynergy: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
Welldone brother
Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by seanjy4konji: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
ok naw
Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by Rotimi47: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jediel1:
so what has he done that nobody has done before. Fayose news wasting mb since 2015
grin
Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by Rotimi47: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jediel1:
so what has he done that nobody has done before. Fayose news wasting mb since 2015
grin.
Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by room089: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
No be Fayose be dat!
If na Fayose e for ride truck to that place! grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by haayo(m): 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
clearly a man with no plans........is this how he would spend 4 years. shocked
Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
I wonder who plan this guy's day of movement for him . . . .
Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"fayose is greater that awolowo". Quote me anywhere.
Fayose is also greater than ojukwu and azikwe combined

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
yemaldo:
Fayose is also greater than ojukwu and azikwe combined
"hope nothing sir?" quote me anywhere.
Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by christinie(f): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
PDP governors are really representing well.

Aregbe and Okorocha how market? APSHITS.
Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by azzima(m): 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
This is what this fool is known for,checking a King's palace construction. He likes playing to the gallery while his mates are inspecting MAJOR projects,he is either buying Tomato in the market or eating in a Buka. Foolish Thug!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by AIYELE(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] where is the Project.

Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by Damalex4luv(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Correct! So far both of them are greater than all your dead and living leaders both combined together no ish.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by seunmsg(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
So funny how the PDP crew here see nothing wrong in Fayose using state resources to build a gallery at the Ewi's palace. The same people who saw no sense in Bornu government spending money on constructing Bornu investment house in Abuja.

Is palace gallery the most pressing priority in Ekiti today? Will other top traditional rulers in the state not demand for same?
Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by Image123(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
Why should a state governor be busy building gallery in a palace? Of what benefits is this to the state or the people, or even the remaining over 1000 kings and "palaces" in Ekiti state? This is a state that cannot pay salaries, and just borrowed money to be paid for 20years. Most of our governors are such a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by AnanseK(m): 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
The Hooligan Governor, loved by Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by kasay: 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
If it was PMB, the certified Mad Colony of wailers (Mad-Cows) will be posting mad comments such as "photocracy" "government of pictures" and "propaganda government ". But here is Fayose, a certificated lunatic and self-confessed thug posting pictures of delusional activities, misgovernance and deception, being praised to high-heavens by the certified mad-cows. There is an urgent need to conduct clinical mind and brain transplant on these certified mad-cows and their lunatic hero -fayose. Ekiti is doomed and mad CoWs are slaves to doom and evil. lipsrsealed
Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by oviejnr(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Ode ni bobo yi sha! undecided
Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by timothybet2(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good day everyone, here is our won ticket from weekend fixed matches, i congratulate those that subscribed and won with me, my next games are available for this weekend with an odd of 987 and 50 odds, for those who want to partake on my weekend games should call me or add me up on whatsapp with this number 080 6074 5109.

Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by Guk: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
In exactly 4 weeks time, Ayodele Fayose would have spent 1 whole year in Office as Governor of Ekiti State. Please shall all his supporters and mentees here list his achievements in that entire year

1 Like

Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by shedracknweze(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
my able governor carry go, I don't know you in person but you are future President to be, am an Igbo man but I will campaign for you when ever u come out.
Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by Bollinger(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

You and the 17 imbeciles that liked your post, for lack of a better word, are all m.orons.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
see this wan gun..... shocked shocked shocked shocked...his wan mean business...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by M4gunners: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
I'm just waiting for the day this Man will declare his ambition to run for president of this Country. He will get massive votes from Nigerians. The Peoples governor , my role model,carry go.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by Boyewu: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
The project is not a new one, he's just continue from where it stopped. "A new Sheriff is in town"
Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by kosokoadeyemi: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Na be dat one we need@ekiti now
Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by princeDejidayo(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Great Governor of our Time
Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by Appareil(m): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Imortal001:
Fayose, the feltish man; trying to share ram and rice like ekiti people dont have food to eat.
Did you even understand that post?
Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 17, 2015
ok.... TemiTemi1's role model.
Re: Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) by Akmarshal(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Den he is 100x greater than zik and ojukwu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Poll: Wada Heads To Court / Pictures: nollywood actor Mike Ezuruonye White Wedding / Presidential Order: Taskforce Starts Towing Of Trucks And Trailers On The Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.