Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) (63694 Views)

Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by makzeze: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ekiti people una see your Governor

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by sorextee(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Where is d governor in the pix? undecided

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
E for just wear rain boot to complete the dressing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
"the man whose political wisdom is greater than awolowo, tinubu and obasanjo, the man that even awolowo is not worthy to tie the strap of his sandal, the jagaban/leader of the true yoruba race". Quote me anywhere.

I know what I've said may not go down we'll, with some myopic political illiterates, but its just the price I'm ready to pay for being an opposition and a supporter for true democracy

202 Likes 22 Shares

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by temitemi1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
My ROLE MODEL is amazing cheesy grin

Ti olubadan(fayose) ba wo knicker kin se egbe baba eni keni cool cool cool

Peppyluv2002

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Ttalk: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Eye service governor always playing to the gallary

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Bondesniger(m): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Swag things

8 Likes

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by colossus2: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
Very soon una go create thread say fayose dey barb him hair undecided

Cool dress sense by the way wink

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Jessydj10101010: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
The governor I respect so much,carry go my man

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Vicadonis(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Must he wear agbada or all those rubbish our uselesz senators bombard themselves with

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"the man whose political wisdom is greater than awolowo, tinubu and obasanjo, the man that even awolowo is not worthy to tie the strap of his sandal, the jagaban/leader of the true yoruba race". Quote me anywhere.

I know what I've said may not go down we'll, with some myopic political illiterates, but its just the price I'm ready to pay for being an opposition and a supporter for true democracy
ediot I bet you have ogogoro in place of csf

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by damton(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
b
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by veekid(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
This man no dey taya?
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by kelvyn7: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
shocked

Even the Kabiyesi will be shocked at the short nika grin like "this guy just dress like say he dey go for hiking come my palace ni" grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by onosprince(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Very nice agbada grin he body guard wear knicka

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by ademoladeji(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ayodele Fayose!!!! Why are you still InSane? Please, return home

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by superfelix: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
issokay kiss
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by damton(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

.Thank God you acknowledged it won't go down well. And that's because stupidity pukes a lot of rational minds.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jaideyone:
ediot I bet you have ogogoro in place of csf
Sorry 'wailee'

30 Likes

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by billionman: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Maybe it was an impromptu visit. I don't see a governor visiting one of the royalties of his state in such a casual outfit. Maybe he was just passing by during a project inspection and decided to pay the Ewi a visit. Notice the outfit of some of his entourage too. ***My thoughts***

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Enjoy while it last
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by pharmow: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Though I don't support this man political ideology and excessive tantrums as a governor, however, I think he is the most appropriately dressed person in the pix.

I can't just understand why nigerians like wearing 3 piece suit and heavy clothing in that scorching weather.

4 Likes

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by boman2014: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
small time now him go start wear boxer for street.

YABA LEFT see una customer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Damalex4luv(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nonsense! Not a single sense of humour undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lmao
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by fulfillment2020(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
He's looking sporty
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
damton:
Another 'wailee'

2 Likes

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Once a thug, forever a thug.
it's in the blood

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by MrMcJay(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

This is the same way you praised Jonathan till he was beaten at the polls like a drum.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by signature2012(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
This guy no send person jare.

1 Like

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
sorextee:
Where is d governor in the pix? undecided

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
[quote author=MrMcJay post=39045364][/quote] Another 'wailee'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) / Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians / Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.