Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

[see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today (2125 Views)

My People Were Neglected For 8 Years In Enugu – Ekweremadu / I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase / Igbos Were Actually Described As Practising Jews. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by oatzeal(m): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2015
Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by oatzeal(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2015
Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by olaolayink(m): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2015
Insecurity in Nigeria is getting out of hand[size=10[color=#990000][/color] sadpt][/size]
Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by princeogbeide1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
I think the wounded woman on black trousers is pregnant. The rubbery was indeed a bloody one" we are still waiting to know the name of the bank. Things are getting worse everyday" heartless people are all over the streets
Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by auntysimbiat(f): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
oatzeal:

[img]http://4.bp..com/--kujUZlpK7c/Vk2n0BWS8CI/AAAAAAAHXbc/SDuVilV-c7M/s400/2.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-Yvoho4-itR8/Vk2n0RDws8I/AAAAAAAHXbg/PYnX22WlhvY/s400/02.jpg[/img]
Armed robbers invaded a bank in the area this morning and injured several people including this woman that looked pregnant.
More exclusive photos
[img]http://4.bp..com/-UX73ZGXak1A/Vk2n1LmjA2I/AAAAAAAHXbo/SL5tCepuBiM/s400/1.jpg[/img]
cc lalasticlala
source: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/see-photos-few-people-were-actually.html

this is bad .. 2 robbery recorded just just this morny only... ikorodu and agbara ...

WHATS HAPPENING ??
Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by benedictnsi(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
Na wah...... I really feel for that pregnant woman
Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by hummerwise(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
please just tell me no one died,,, especially that man in white
Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by victor2fresh(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lord ! Mak we roll enter 2016 together na#

2015 na wa oo..#
Quick recovery to dox injured'

1 Like

Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by calddon(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
my heart goes out to the wounded. money is definitely the root of all evil.
Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by absoluteSuccess: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
calddon:
my heart goes out to the wounded. money is definitely the root of all evil.

The heart of man is the root of all evil, no be money.
Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by donholy28(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Blame Buhari

1 Like

Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by happen2: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
hummerwise:
please just tell me no one died,,, especially that man in white

He's dead. he was a Mopol.
Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by 400billionman: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
auntysimbiat:

this is bad .. 2 robbery recorded just just this morny only... ikorodu and agbara ...

WHATS HAPPENING ??

CHANGE.

This negative APC CHANGE wont affect me at all...
Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by hummerwise(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
happen2:

He's dead. he was a Mopol.
so sad mehn,, and the eediots got away
Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by datbay(m): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hmmm,but these robbers,una no sabi govt house?That's wia u can get cool cash.
Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by ComradeAdelabu(m): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Corruption had caused us poverty, poverty had cost us our dignity and that had led us here.

God save Nigeria and Nigerians.

Africa's
Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lord have mercy.

Nonetheless, I just want the world to know that, I am the reason why the earth exists!
Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by calddon(m): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
absoluteSuccess:

The heart of man is the root of all evil, no be money.
it's d love of money
Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by absoluteSuccess: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
calddon:
it's d love of money
That makes the hate for money the root of all goodness.

money is nothing but a piece of paper, or a legal tender for exchange of goods.

the greed for money is the root of all evil. How can you work to be paid with 'evil'?

Can you claim you dont love money? Can you work for what you hate?
Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by imsuboi(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Blame your dull piglet of a president undecided since may 29th, na so so bad news everywhere.

You nigerians have been gloriously scammed. grin grin
Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by Mustay(m): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
What exactly do people gain by displaying these pictures?
Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by calddon(m): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
absoluteSuccess:

That makes the hate for money the root of all goodness.

money is nothing but a piece of paper, or a legal tender for exchange of goods.

the greed for money is the root of all evil. How can you work to be paid with 'evil'?

Can you claim you dont love money? Can you work for what you hate?
The bible says that it's the love of money and not money in itself that's the root of evil. it's not wrong for one to earn money to at least support his livelihood however the pursuit of money, trying to acquire so much and doing every and anything to earn money that gives birth to evil.
Re: [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today by absoluteSuccess: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
calddon:
The bible says that it's the love of money and not money in itself that's the root of evil. it's not wrong for one to earn money to at least support his livelihood however the pursuit of money, trying to acquire so much and doing every and anything to earn money that gives birth to evil.

Thats it.

(1) (Reply)

If El Rufai Was A Christian / Nationwide Power Supply Drops To 1400MW— May 17, 2016 / Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.