Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows (33428 Views)

Five Nigerian Artistes That Promised Us The Grammy Awards / 10 Nigerian Artistes That Should Retire From Music / 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
1) Iyanya- After Winning the Maiden Edition of Mtn Project Fame ,Iyanya released his First album .True Story.However,The Dtunes produced Kukere brought him natiomwide fame and recognition and he has not looked back since then dropping hits like Your waist.Sexy mama ft Wizkid.Flavour.Mr Oreo as well co forming Triple MG ,a record label housing Tekno and Selebobo,winning several awards with Endorsement from MTN and Zinox.

2) Omawunmi- After Losing To Timi Dakolo in the First West African Idols as 1st runner up in 2007.the Law Graduate of Ambrose Alli university kept on pursuing her Dreams and Churned out hits like in the music, If you ask Me.Somori,Bottom belle ft Flavour.Megbele with many awards and endorsements from Globacom.mortein and Onga as well as maintaining a quite scandal free life.

3) Darey- After Clinching the Runner up of Mtn Project Fame , Darey son of Popular Musician.Art alade Continued on his music Journey with various hits like Style na Style ft 9ice.Fuji music.Not the Girl.Ba ni kidi ,Sisi Eko and many more .He has several awards to his credit and Co owns Soul music with acts like Mo eazy and niniola.

4) Yemi Alade - Yemi Alade Won the Maiden Edition of The Peak Gots Talent Show. She dropped a Couple of Songs but none rose to prominence like Her Smash hit ,Johnny. She followed up with Tangerine and followed up with her debut Queen of kings album housing hits like pose.Taking over and many more. She has many accolades and awards .

5) Timi Dakolo - Timi Dakolo ,aka King of Nigeria's Soul music is the winner of the Maiden West Africa idol in 2007.He is known for his powerful voice and thoughtful lyrics with hits such as Iyawo mi.Nigeria and Wish me Well.

Notable Mentions

Chindima ( project fame)
Kida kudz ( peak talent)
Praiz. ( project fame)

written by IamSynord

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by makingsense(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
This is what is called..... GIVING BACK to the society !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
1) Iyanya

2) Omawunmi

3) darey

1 Share

Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
1) Timi Dakolo
2) yemi alade

1 Share

Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmn Where Imyke.Ayo and all dese glo naija Sings people dey ??

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by missdebs(f): 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
jeez, dis yemi alade don dey 'fresh' o

1 Like

Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
Cc 2dice Redcard1 Softvio Shockwave91 hatux
Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
is it just me or hass mtn project fame actually turned out better musicians than Nigerian idols(if it still exists)?? undecided

Yemi Alade was in Peak Got Talents?? *chuckles* cool...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by Chestar5(f): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
PFame is 100% better than idols in star production cool

#Fact

1 Like

Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by hatux: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good one... Well done synord wink
Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by Shebarh(f): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Cool
Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by ellahzy(f): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
ok dats cool.
Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
A Big Thank you to all dose who downloaded my Debut single " Otubante" .May God continue to bless u and I promise not to disappoint With my next effort.

My Next Single " Telemundo " ft DFx Drops Soon ™ Kindly support when it drops.

Meanwhile ,if you have not heard " Otubante' , Download here.Your Reviews and Criticisms are highly welcomed.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/18462/otubante-synord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by mascot87(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
All those ladies are hoes including those ladies that comment before. I have no apology what so ever to render to anyone angry angry
Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Seen!

Check my signature.
Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by joystickextendr: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
cool smiley
Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by simplemach(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
can't find my church choir master on the list
Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by Babangida70(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Come chop o

7 Likes

Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by Mopolchi: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
KC Presh remains my best from that group. De Blingz Records *Shokoribobo*
Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by Lovexme(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by Optional2(f): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Kcee frm Star Quest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by zonax(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by nigeriancuban: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
so omawumi is an AAU alumni,wonderful
Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by Cutesexy1(f): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by Ksslib(m): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
This Tim Dakolo pic remind me of how we dey react those days when hungry beat you come from school,only to meet say na now dem dey put beans for fire..
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2864257_atimi_png89e393f514e144e4ebfe44dcbf597e76

31 Likes

Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by Lovexme(m): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Bulk of Project Fame guys.
Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by pretydiva(f): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Op y is chidinma's name not on dat list

1 Like

Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by januzaj(m): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by chichriso: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
I am also among them

1 Like

Re: Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows by wiringdpt(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Someone can't get laid
mascot87:
All those ladies are hoes including those ladies that comment before. I have no apology what so ever to render to anyone angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend / BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) / Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.