Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) (42551 Views)

Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) / Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri / Osun PDP Senatorial Candidate, Others, Donate foodstuffs To Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
Ur prove?? undecided stop saying trash!!
proof.
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
we ar gettin dia
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Charlesdegaulle: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
gozmok1:
Lairs

Please do u have Thesaurus?

Seems spelling is not one of ur strong points
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by henribj(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
see foodstuffs o
chei

1 Like

Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"PMB is BH, BH is PMB". Quote me anywhere.

Are you just stupiid or pretending to be stupiid?

2 Likes

Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dey shud allow dem take d food to dem pls...cox our 272 girls needs to eat
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by seedorfg(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
alhamdulilah, God bless nigeria, God bless NA and God bless PMB
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Kazrem(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
See as dem be. Ugly hag rag!

1 Like

Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
So boko haram guys dey drink Bobo too grin

1 Like

Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Image123(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
So boko haram is also eating noodles, na wa oh. These suspects are allergic to handcuffs or what? If na oyinbo film now, we for just play along. Allow them sell the food to boko haram, put some monitoring devices on the foodstuff, and get more result. These army no dey watch better film ni? angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
kestolove95:
Dey shud allow dem take d food to dem pls...cox our 272 girls needs to eat
imaginary girls. scam
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
Kazrem:
See as dem be. Ugly hag rag!
lipsrsealed
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by holyokoto(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Continue drinking panadol for another Man's headache,
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
panachuku:
imaginary girls. scam
haahhaahaha...u dey fink like me bdat...I die if any girls dey miss na
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lie

Lie

government.
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Your foolishness is a confirmed highest grade
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
bros its like u r jobless like me o, quote me anywhere.
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
How to Win the War against Boko Haram;

1) Go to someone's store, take pictures of crackers, indomie and groundnut oil

2) Run to one Lagos- Ibadan Expressway newspaper, pay them to publish it.

3) Trust that one e-diot on nairaland would see the news

4) Stay back and watch as gullible e-rats do the rest of the propaganda

The end.
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by lexybliss: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
Funny people saying what ever dey want fooling Nigerians.
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by psalmbuk: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
what's your father then?
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by klax(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
What are the army waiting for deal ruthlessly with these bastards right away.
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by solonazzy: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
What are the Nigerian soldiers waiting for?

Kindly face an AntiAircraft Gun On this Bastards and Send them to Hades
N den d world paints us black abi
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
this is how you take down insurgency. deliberate and methodical. sai buhari
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Ephemmm: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
[s]
OZAOEKPE:
[/s]

This sexually starved dog has started barking again.
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
What are the Nigerian soldiers waiting for?

Kindly face an AntiAircraft Gun On this Bastards and Send them to Hades
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Andyg: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Infact u are a dullard. wailler......
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by thundafire: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
buhari na joke on dis country cs him mumu followers go dy shout change foolishly nw y is he negotiating with terrorist cs its nt done anywer oo
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
sit down there dey yan rubbish
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by samofson: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Wow!!!! enough indomie and juice so these BH buffoons know better thing.

All this processed food na western education and technology o.

These suppliers should have been tailed or used to track the BH members that buy from them. Also they all look very hungry, it would have been very easy to get them on our side.

The Army just missed out on correct intel. I think our military need to start watching Hollywood Action movies and series as part of their training.

1 Like

Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

This sexually starved dog has started barking again.
u dey mind am?dat guy is an anti-christ
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Israel5(m): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Countdown..
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
TheSadist:
Until a brutal mass killing or a mission geared at sending all muslims into extinction is executed, muslims (which are no doubt boko harams in disguise) will continue piloting heinous crimes and atrocities. Their amiable patron, Buhari, is forming preoccupation with suggesting useful measures that can be employed in defeating the terorrists but the truth in actuality is that, he is buying more time for his blood thirsty comrades to cause more destruction.
The sad reality!
I think it wil b better for u to go carry ur nuclear chemical to kill all muslims,dis how u ppl r forcing muslims to either convert to christianity or be killed in CAR,d whole non-muslims in d world put together can't bring down Islam cos Allah has placed it on a high rank already......irresponsible idiots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari To Drop Lai Mohammad As Information Minister - TheImpulseNG / Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.