Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) (42554 Views)

Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) / Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri / Osun PDP Senatorial Candidate, Others, Donate foodstuffs To Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Rotimi47: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
See improvised explosive ( tank shells, rockets etc )! these boko haram boys are the devil's siblings.
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Positiveminds(m): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Where are the Chibok girls? Even if Oby Ezekwesili doesn't want to ask again, having accomplished her mission to help oust GEJ from power, some us will continue to ask. Good job, our gallant military men. Please you get all the missing Chibok girls, as that is the only time we will believe that the war against Boko Haram is won.
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
doublewisdom:
Kill them all and take the food to the IDP camps.
yes they should not destroy d food stuff, because is a sin to destroy food,

1 Like

Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
TheSadist:
Until a brutal mass killing or a mission geared at sending all muslims into extinction is executed, muslims (which are no doubt boko harams in disguise) will continue piloting heinous crimes and atrocities. Their amiable patron, Buhari, is forming preoccupation with suggesting useful measures that can be employed in defeating the terorrists but the truth in actuality is that, he is buying more time for his blood thirsty comrades to cause more destruction.
The sad reality!

You said it all. May God bless you for this post. Not this antichrists who disguise as "holy" people. Islam is not suppose to exist as far as I'm concerned. Troublesome people

2 Likes

Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by comffy(f): 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
God don catch una. See dem face! Dey dat supplies food to Bokoramram grin are malnourished oooo. Shior
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
doublewisdom:

What if the the food has been poisoned...they should be careful. With items collected. From this human hunters.
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
[/s]freedom for boko haram[s]
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
ednut1:
all this stage managed publicity self. u simply let dem lead u to d boko camps na. SMH

Them tell u say them no sabi where the camps dey before? An attack on BH is an attack on the North and Islam. More so, BH are our brothers and sisters. I am sure u know the very people who said so. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by olaafirst: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"PMB is BH, BH is PMB". Quote me anywhere.
I still don't why we Nigerian don't like peace at all y can't you point him since all dis days y now (nonsense)
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Hallams(m): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
doublewisdom:
lol Nigeria armies ar at times funny they can burn those Gods.i wonder why they burm those ammunitions when they should use at least dey ar nt well equipped
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by thexzy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
360metrosports:
Nigerian troops have arrested 33 suspected food suppliers to the Boko Haram terrorists in Damboa axis around Azir-Wajiroko road, Borno State.

A statement by Acting Army Spokesperson, Col Sani Usman, said the suspected accomplices were arrested with large quantity of food stuffs meant for Boko Haram terrorists at Korode.

He said nine of them are from Korode, 5 from Auma, 10 from Geargube, 4 from Kausautaya, 4 from Bulbul and 1 from Dolomi villages. Although some of the suspects claimed to be traders, they did not however deny buying and selling food items to the terrorists. Interrogation is still ongoing to further unravel the level of involvement of the suspects.Furthermore, more men, women and children were rescued from the terrorists at Buduwa area along Bama axis. The rescued persons were part of those abducted by Boko Haram terrorists at Buduwa general area in Bama Local Government Area of Borno State which was earlier occupied by the terrorists.

It should be noted that the Nigerian is trying hard to ensure safety of the rescued persons but not taking anything for granted as some of them are suspected terrorists.
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/33-suppliers-of-foodstuffs-to-boko.html
[img]http://4.bp..com/-FkZgklGx5Pw/VfmYIYB_kZI/AAAAAAABAIQ/L-QDAllEw6Q/s400/nvl.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-YmCAY052azA/VfmYSSgONTI/AAAAAAABAIY/o1rOm2UhPN8/s400/nvl1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-3EFVvtT6f7I/VfmYYqQ0cYI/AAAAAAABAIg/8nmoDO33Rmo/s400/nvl2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-CooXY4f0Jtg/VfmYfdgzDMI/AAAAAAABAIo/PsRrVdp4KmU/s400/nvl3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-9ikgZn08nVA/VfmYgUxuHoI/AAAAAAABAIw/oCxk0sCGC84/s400/nvl4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-q-SsDB-hE34/VfmYoY9if2I/AAAAAAABAI4/yVsUcy3v0JU/s400/nvl5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-gM3kFP2q5qE/VfmYwzXUXCI/AAAAAAABAJI/1-b7tXIlZ2k/s400/nvll.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-t7OKh8dWXTw/VfmY_10q-II/AAAAAAABAJQ/w-zDw3sMugk/s400/nvll1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-BayaG1w7ARM/VfmZAzDq1cI/AAAAAAABAJY/88Hl76fdhmQ/s400/nvl6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-CqAOp6TePn4/VfmZCsejnLI/AAAAAAABAJg/Ajp-9F_vj6M/s400/nvl8.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/33-suppliers-of-foodstuffs-to-boko.html

"SUZUKI"; this bike don teh ooo buh come ooo BH dey Flex BOBO & INDOMIE.......No be small enjoyment na

1 Like

Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
What are the Nigerian soldiers waiting for?

Kindly face an AntiAircraft Gun On this Bastards and Send them to Hades
cheesy are we now in North Korea?
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Fundango: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
uche988:
see food stuffs.....
yyyuoooommm.grin
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Fundango: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
uche988:
see food stuffs.....
chef time!yyyuoooommm.grin
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by KelvinC1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

anyWHERE
anyDAY
you are absolutely not Just only correct but ALSO WRITE..
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by iliasaa(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
TheSadist:
Until a brutal mass killing or a mission geared at sending all muslims into extinction is executed, muslims (which are no doubt boko harams in disguise) will continue piloting heinous crimes and atrocities. Their amiable patron, Buhari, is forming preoccupation with suggesting useful measures that can be employed in defeating the terorrists but the truth in actuality is that, he is buying more time for his blood thirsty comrades to cause more destruction.
The sad reality!
hope I feel better now. Islam for all. I pray that u should be guided to the true path of Islam. then u will love to be a Muslim
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by yemmynoni: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Don't worry when am through with your senses i will return it, but for now, I still dey use am play game
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by coolluk(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
missgray:
These soldiers should have fixed their appointments with God already undecided aiding and feeding a terrorist doesn't make you any different from them. sad

Saw dis comment on ur signature
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
those food including those indomie should be for the chibok girls, they better allow them to take it to them so that they won't stave the girls

1 Like

Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Kazrem(m): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
Omotayor123:

lipsrsealed
Oku ojo meta.
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Ijaya123: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

OZAOEKPE is stupid. Stupid, is OZAOEKPE. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Richy4(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
If the Nigerian soldiers claim is correct, why not ask them to lead you to their camp.

This might have been the golden opportunity to end this whole thing instead of going to the press for unnecessary commendation.
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
gozmok1:
Lairs

Olodo, common primary school spelling level sef, you no sabi - well done, clap for your self.
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Justbright(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
gozmok1:
Lairs

U have psychiatric tendecies
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by 4front(m): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
Blow them off,awon were.the Nigeria army shld also find out where they get money to buy all dis food stuff

1 Like

Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by williamsean(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Like seeing dem suffer grin, pls book boys clear everything living in the north so we will rest
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Wizzykinging(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Evidence of food consumption no show for dia body

1 Like

Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by Wizzykinging(m): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
Evidence of food consumption no show for dia body
undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by DedeNkem: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Boko Haram was partying hard.

1 Like

Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by zudozz: 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
see people wey Luggard & co merge us with.

1 Like

Re: 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) by rileyy(m): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
You'll be sorry ehn, bring it on. NL mods shuda ban you for life for such comment. MUMU

TheSadist:
The sad reality!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.