Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] (4832 Views)

Camon CX Limited Edition Launch (Photos) / See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money / My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Annkorede: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
Asin na sadness full their life
Melons:

Gbam! People wey no get joy.
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Shinchika: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Looks like the Launching was cool. Nice one Tecno. Price, lips sealed.
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Annkorede:
Come on shut up,

Your ear well well!!! angry
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Melons:

Body dey pepper you ke? Pele. Wetin happen?

I dey vex.
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Melons(f): 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Annkorede:
The only normal person wey they talk say body they pepper am wey i know don die..
I can't fit to cry for that dude.
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Annkorede:
Lol... Dont mind the idiot jooor

You know you a are fool ba..... undecided………
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Melons(f): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I dey vex.
Your vex wan change the price? Oga you better drink cold water, for your health o.
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Shinchika: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
Children of God stop the insults already. Children of Satan, you can continue. I see y'all.
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Shinchika: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Mrkelv:
At a media event in Sheraton Hotel , Lagos , Tecno Mobile Unveiled Phantom 5 , Its 2015 Flagship smartphone. The event was graced by the Crème de la crème of the media industry in Nigeria. Notable guest includes Mr Louis Njoku from Standard Organisation of Nigeria , Mr Yakubu from Consumer Protection Council (CPC) , MI , Chuddy K and a host of Others. Prominent bloggers such as Yomi Adegboye of Mobilityarena , Tobi Ayeni of Misstechy , Wale Adekile of Geek.ng , Elroy Chibex of Mobilityarena and Wale Oladipupo of Techcityng were all on ground to provide full media coverage of the event.

The event kicked off with a welcome note by the MD Of Tecno Mobile Nigeria , Mr Chidi Okonkwo , Followed by subsequent speech from the representatives of Standard organisation of Nigeria (SON) and and Consumer Protection Council (CPC). Respectively.

The Master of Ceremony , Joe Hansen , entertained the guest with some funny jokes and witty comments. Later on , A dance crew came on stage and WoWed the wonderful audience with a dance performance called "Tecno Phantom 5 Dance".

Then came the moment of Truth. A Digital Marketing Strategist at Tecno Mobile Nigeria , Mr Jesse Oguntimehin , Came on to give a presentation on the new Tecno Phantom 5. Mr Jesse gave us a walkdown of the specifications , features and price of the smartphone.

Tecno Phantom 5 is a premium smartphone of the highest calibre. Built with metal , Phantom 5 has a 5.5inch 1080 x 1920 pixels FHD display and a massive 401 pixels per inch(ppi). It utilises a 64-bit Octa-core Mediatek processor and a 3GB RAM to ensure smooth performance and seamless multitasking. For the picture lovers , Phantom 5 comes with 13MP back camera and some special features such as dual flash , 0.2seconds fast photography and Visidom to improve picture quality at night. At the front , You get an 8MP Camera for your selfies and group selfies.

Phantom 5 will hit the market on 17th September 2015 and will cost #69,900.

Before i shutdown my laptop and get a well deserved sleep , let me leave you with some random pictures of the event.

Please visit my blog for more photos : http://androidportalng.com/glitz-and-glam-from-tecno-phantom-5-launch-photos/

See as MI short. Chineke!

1 Like

Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Melons:

Your vex wan change the price? Oga you better drink cold water, for your health o.

Abeg lemme.. no be tecno own dey do me
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Melons(f): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Abeg lemme.. no be tecno own dey do me
You con dey put aggression untop Tecno thread. Oya, follow me talk, wetin happen? Your babe?
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Melons:

You con dey put aggression untop Tecno thread. Oya, follow me talk, wetin happen? Your babe?

I dey find money sad
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Melons(f): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I dey find money sad
Chai! Baby, Pele. Like how much?
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by henry007(m): 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
lanre316:
Tecno always doing what they know best, i.e. fvcking up big time.

They must be high on cheap ogogoro to think that Nigerians will shell out 70k for chinko phone that bears the logo of TECNO, plus with no guaranteed OS update.

They never learn from the sales disaster of phantom z. Silly tecno.

Mtcheew!

The Phantom has already gotten an update, be sleeping on top bike besides how would a phone come with 3GB ram, 4g/LTE and Finger print sensor and you expect it to be for the masses?! Maybe you have seen a cheaper alternative with these specs. Pls let us know

Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Melons:

Chai! Baby, Pele. Like how much?

1million sad
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Melons(f): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
henry007:

The Phantom has already gotten an update, be sleeping on top bike besides how would a phone come with 3GB ram, 4g/LTE and Finger print sensor and you expect it to be for the masses?! Maybe you have seen a cheaper alternative with these specs. Pls let us know
Oga, leave that Somalian guy jaree. E wear bra for eyes. Just dey talk anyhow. How flagship no go get OTA update?
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by lukmoore: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
henry007:

Camon c8 is the obvious one that needs an update.
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Ana5000(f): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2015
If u don't have the money don't buy it.

Gabbyswit:
My dear I am with you oh.. Which is 69k for tecno phone..
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Ana5000(f): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2015
Everyone knows MI is short, no need to point it out like it's an abomination to be short

Shinchika:

See as MI short. Chineke!
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Ana5000(f): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2015
I hope Nigerians will stop calling Tecno chinko from now on. This is a dope phone. grin
Shinchika:
Looks like the Launching was cool. Nice one Tecno. Price, lips sealed.
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Ana5000(f): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2015
Because of the name? I tire for people. They like everything the phone does but because it's Tecno they won't buy. Na una sabi. Mtchewww
JeffreyJamez:

The specs are OK no doubt.... but me can't shell out 70k for tecno phone..... mba nu....I just can't fit grin
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2015
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ana5000:
Because of the name? I tire for people. They like everything the phone does but because it's Tecno they won't buy. Na una sabi. Mtchewww

Sometimes it's not all about the specs of a phone.....
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Shinchika: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
Are you angry? Are you MI's babe? Pele o. No vex.

Ana5000:
Everyone knows MI is short, no need to point it out like it's an abomination to be short

Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Shinchika: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
Looks to me like you love the Camon C8. You probably own one too, you only wish for updates.

lukmoore:
Camon c8 is the obvious one that needs an update.
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Shinchika: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
Looks like the company is getting there. After yesterday's launching, they must be really proud of themselves.

Ana5000:
I hope Nigerians will stop calling Tecno chinko from now on. This is a dope phone. grin
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Shinchika: 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
Most infinix and Tecno arguments are usually about specs though.

JeffreyJamez:

Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Ana5000(f): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Oh yeah, I am sure they are. Tecno users and fans are also proud of them too

Shinchika:
Looks like the company is getting there. After yesterday's launching, they must be really proud of themselves.

Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Ana5000(f): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
Yes, I am his soon to be babe

Shinchika:
Are you angry? Are you MI's babe? Pele o. No vex.

Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Ana5000(f): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
What else is it about. Abi you want buy a 70k samsung phone with 700 MB RAM and 5MP camera, 750 MB internal storage?? Would you buy that kind of phone just because its samsung?? Samsung and the others phones have good marketing managers, agreed. But why would you leave an awesome Tecno phone with good specs and affordable price and go and buy a samsung or anyother phone with that same price but stupid specs. Na you sabi

JeffreyJamez:

Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Ana5000(f): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
LOL

Melons:

Oga, leave that Somalian guy jaree. E wear bra for eyes. Just dey talk anyhow. How flagship no go get OTA update?
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Shinchika: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
I know some two NAIRALANDERS that are serious Tecno fans. Asin.. Ehn! They must be very proud

Ana5000:
Oh yeah, I am sure they are. Tecno users and fans are also proud of them too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drop Your Hot Note Lollipop Upgrade Issues Let's Fix It Up / Help! How Can I Install Java Applications In My Nokia E71 Phone (chima) / Please How Do I Install Software On My Samsung C5212 - Mikel Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.