Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

APC Should Forget About River State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Should Forget About River State (1625 Views)

Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari / APC Should Take Over INEC And Other Institutions - Oyegun / Buhari, APC Should Thank Us For Bail-Out money - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Should Forget About River State by mekaboy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
What will Amechi and peterside gain from destroying river state?

We all know 2015 election was about returning power to the North.

The North made it clear that heads will role if they did not get their birth right back.

They went as far as threatening the SW with bokoharam. You can recall that those days there was news of bokoharam in lagos.

There was also some news of some blasts in lagos. Some said it was tanker, some said it was chemical. But the SW did not want trouble, hence their allegiance.

The SE gave their word to jonathan and stood by it, because they believed minority deserved 2 terms.

The North used all possible methods to rig, including using underaged voters.

there was also news that INEC made them have their pvc on time before other regions.

Many people from the south were disenfranchised, Because the Northerners hardly travel outside their region, they had access to their cards. While those from the south who are based in the north cannot not vote in the north because they registered in the south.

The fear of bokoharam would not let people go monitor elections in the north. This gave them a free day to do as they like.

Finally the elections were over, the aim was achieved by the support of the south west.

Since the north already got what they wanted. Jega himself said the elections in rivers was free and fair.

There is no need to start going to cause trouble when the north has got what is supposed to be theirs. After all nobody was going to investigate elections in the north or talk about underage voters.

So why then is Amechi and peterside trying to destroy what is left of the south south?

The battle is over, The North has gotten the Bread, the SW has gotten the crumbs and tinubu put a governor .

SE is on i dont care mode. GEJ shld be rewarded in the SS with wike and others.

Let Amechi go to federal
Re: APC Should Forget About River State by mekaboy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ok, so the battle line is drawn. Jega said the election was credible. APC used the military for witness . I hope this is worth it.

1 Like

Re: APC Should Forget About River State by baralatie(m): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
it is the violence that I pray against! Oh Lord let peace reign in Rivers State!
Re: APC Should Forget About River State by mekaboy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
baralatie:
it is the violence that I pray against! Oh Lord let peace reign in Rivers State!
Well this is a dog and baboon govt.
Re: APC Should Forget About River State by baralatie(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
mekaboy:

Well this is a dog and baboon govt.
God no go let another round of dogs and baboon fight in River state. the militant era is enough for the lifetime of a state
Re: APC Should Forget About River State by Abagworo(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
baralatie:
it is the violence that I pray against!
Oh Lord let peace reign in Rivers State!

Nothing will happen. Wike is gone never to come back. A lot of factors are against him in Rivers State with the latest death blow being the Igbo factor. Odili and Omehia got their political career killed by Ijaws because of Igbo factor. Wike is about to face same sanction. The last protest by IPOB in Port Harcourt killed Wike's reputation in Rivers State and he has not been able to absolve himself from it.

1 Like

Re: APC Should Forget About River State by maxdozie(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
I pity APC
Make the election peaceful and Wike would win again ..
Wike has my Vote already

1 Like

Re: APC Should Forget About River State by baralatie(m): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
Abagworo:

Nothing will happen. Wike is gone never to come back. A lot of factors are against him in Rivers State with the latest death blow being the Igbo factor. Odili and Omehia got their political career killed by Ijaws because of Igbo factor. Wike is about to face same sanction. The last protest by IPOB in Port Harcourt killed Wike's reputation in Rivers State and he has not been able to absolve himself from it.
you don't know rivers state.
from portharcourt to rumomasi to elele and ogoni areas.the violent youths don't know all these your nonsense agitation about KANU maybe those boys imported from IMO state but any body who knows rivers state well will understand what I mean that
"dog and baboon should not come to rivers state" because of some things we cannot disclose on an open forum.
God help the people of Rivers state.
Re: APC Should Forget About River State by rozayx5(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Abagworo:

consolation grin grin cheesy cheesy

wike is ruling till 2023 cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Forget About River State by modath(f): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
rozayx5:

consolation grin grin cheesy cheesy

wike is ruling till 2023 cheesy grin grin

Sure in kirikiri... For

1.Stealing Ubec & Tetfund funds for his elections
&
2. Gross human rights abuse during the elections...

No bother argue, just wait & see.... Federal tinz... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: APC Should Forget About River State by Abagworo(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
baralatie:

you don't know rivers state.
from portharcourt to rumomasi to elele and ogoni areas.the violent youths don't know all these your nonsense agitation about KANU maybe those boys imported from IMO state but any body who knows rivers state well will understand what I mean that
"dog and baboon should not come to rivers state" because of some things we cannot disclose on an open forum.
God help the people of Rivers state.

Let us wait and just like I've always been right, events will prove me right again. Wike's popularity is in only 3 villages of Obio. His hope lies on Igbos but Rivers people will not allow Igbos determine who will govern them.

1 Like

Re: APC Should Forget About River State by rozayx5(m): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

Sure in kirikiri... For

1.Stealing Ubec & Tetfund funds for his elections
&
2. Gross human rights abuse during the elections...

No bother argue, just wait & see.... Federal tinz... cheesy

lol buhari new appointee stole 850million naira grin grin grin meant for schools
Re: APC Should Forget About River State by baralatie(m): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Abagworo:

Let us wait and just like I've always been right, events will prove me right again. Wike's popularity is in only 3 villages of Obio. His hope lies on Igbos but Rivers people will not allow Igbos determine who will govern them.
the people from IMO who do business in port Harcourt have more problems right now in IMO state than to be involved in the fracas of rivers state.
there was a time amaechi nearly caused trouble when he was inciting provocative statements in the state during last administration.
Thank God the guys read the game plan and left the gladiators to undo themselves!
God I pray for peace in Rivers State!
Re: APC Should Forget About River State by banki(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
Stop the north vs south nonsense

Wike would have won the election without killing people and intimidating people

Did you not see when people were bombed live on TV during apc rally?
Did you not see Charles eruka of channels TV matcheted in the head during an apc rally

Did you not see when they brought thugs to rivers state house of assembly?
Live on tv...

Let's stop supporting bullshit
Re: APC Should Forget About River State by babdap: 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
U re bias
Re: APC Should Forget About River State by abduljabbar4(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
mekaboy:
[What will Amechi and peterside gain from destroying river state?

We all know 2015 election was about returning power to the North.

The North made it clear that heads will role if they did not get their birth right back.

They went as far as threatening the SW with bokoharam. You can recall that those days there was news of bokoharam in lagos.

There was also some news of some blasts in lagos. Some said it was tanker, some said it was chemical. But the SW did not want trouble, hence their allegiance.

The SE gave their word to jonathan and stood by it, because they believed minority deserved 2 terms.

The North used all possible methods to rig, including using underaged voters.

there was also news that INEC made them have their pvc on time before other regions.

Many people from the south were disenfranchised, Because the Northerners hardly travel outside their region, they had access to their cards. While those from the south who are based in the north cannot not vote in the north because they registered in the south.

The fear of bokoharam would not let people go monitor elections in the north. This gave them a free day to do as they like.

Finally the elections were over, the aim was achieved by the support of the south west.

Since the north already got what they wanted. Jega himself said the elections in rivers was free and fair.

There is no need to start going to cause trouble when the north has got what is supposed to be theirs. After all nobody was going to investigate elections in the north or talk about underage voters.

So why then is Amechi and peterside trying to destroy what is left of the south south?

The battle is over, The North has gotten the Bread, the SW has gotten the crumbs and tinubu put a governor .

SE is on i dont care mode. GEJ shld be rewarded in the SS with wike and others.

Let Amechi go to federal[/s]

Wailers talk, we DO
Re: APC Should Forget About River State by Alphaoscar: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
@ op, mechionu and gerrarahia!

Re: APC Should Forget About River State by Alphaoscar: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Amaechi be like

Re: APC Should Forget About River State by mekaboy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
banki:
Stop the north vs south nonsense

Wike would have won the election without killing people and intimidating people

Did you not see when people were bombed live on TV during apc rally?
Did you not see Charles eruka of channels TV matcheted in the head during an apc rally

Did you not see when they brought thugs to rivers state house of assembly?
Live on tv...

Let's stop supporting bullshit

Hope u condemned the pdp buses destroyed up north.
Re: APC Should Forget About River State by Naijji: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
I think the APC has become even more unpopular in parts of Southern Nigeria than it was before the elections
Re: APC Should Forget About River State by mekaboy(m): 12:16am On Jan 21, 2019
They finally let go.

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Upholds The Election Of Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Of Pdp / Ese Is A Brilliant Student; Teacher To Adopted Girl Speaks Out. Emir implicated. / Christian Elders Warn Buhari About Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.