Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Call Aregbesola To Order, Olasunkanmi Urges Stakeholders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Aregbesola To Order, Olasunkanmi Urges Stakeholders (468 Views)

Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis / Aregbesola To Create 31 Local Councils More In Osun / Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call Aregbesola To Order, Olasunkanmi Urges Stakeholders by PentaSol(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Call Aregbesola to order, Olasunkanmi urges Stakeholders.

Former Minister of Youth Development, Senator Akinlabi Olasunkanmi, has urged political, religious and traditional leaders and all well meaning Nigerians to call the Osun State Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola to order owing to his insensitivity to the plights of the people of our dear state.

Olasunkanmi, an erstwhile Senator, made this call while reacting to happenings in the state over the past few weeks particularly with the refusal of the governor to clear the backlog of salaries owed the workers despite the already released bailout funds to Osun State Government by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

According to him, "I have never seen this type of cruelty in my life. After mismanaging the state funds through unrealistic economic policies and implementation of bogus projects, Aregbesola opened up mass graves in Osun State with many of our brothers and sisters starving to death as a result of unpaid salaries and wages. He had no reason whatsoever, to play pranks or delay the payment of the salaries any further since he has admitted receipt of the bailout funds from the Federal Government".

While thanking the organized labour for the way they have conducted themselves so far, he enjoined them to continue to toe the path of peace by avoiding throwing the state into confusion, because our state will definitely outlive its current travails.

Meanwhile, he appealed to the people to continue to pray to God to touch the heart of Aregbesola so that he can change his ways and do the right thing by having mercy on the hapless workers.
Re: Call Aregbesola To Order, Olasunkanmi Urges Stakeholders by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
"there is something wrong with the law, a man that should be arrested, they are busy saying they should call him to order. Aregbesola has gone mad, they have to gun him down, before he destroys the state of osun". Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Call Aregbesola To Order, Olasunkanmi Urges Stakeholders by AngryNigerian(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
...by having MERCY on d (hapless) workers

...& when did thousands of workers become hapless? isn't it because of selfishness & greed that strike actions cant achiece their desired results?

...a time will come when it'l be the turn of wicked rulers to beg for mercy...

.....one day.....

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment: Plea To President Buhari / Urgent Help,my Landlord Want To Turn Me To A Mad Man And Money Making Machine / Bukola Saraki: A Polished Name For Political Immorality...time For Saraki To Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.