Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Obama Invites Ahmed Mohamed, Clock-making Teen Arrested In Texas, To White House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Invites Ahmed Mohamed, Clock-making Teen Arrested In Texas, To White House (3438 Views)

Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US / TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed / Teen Arrested For Bringing Homemade Clock In USA, Obama invites him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Invites Ahmed Mohamed, Clock-making Teen Arrested In Texas, To White House by HAkorehdeh(m): 8:27am On Sep 17, 2015
OK

to be modified later
Re: Obama Invites Ahmed Mohamed, Clock-making Teen Arrested In Texas, To White House by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2015
efilefun:
You deluded, why not tell me chukwuemeka uche is a Drug peddler's name.
"blame islam for your woes, and not the western world. I'm against this, but if you current, you will get to understand that extremists are everywhere in the USA". Quote me anywhere.
Re: Obama Invites Ahmed Mohamed, Clock-making Teen Arrested In Texas, To White House by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2015
woodcook:
In as much as I believe that sterotype is real and dangerous I find it difficult to believe that Islamophobia is even a thing. I see it as a word people who cant argue their case convincingly throw around to shut down their opponent. If I may ask do you also believe that homophobia is real? Likewise do you think the world should carve out a similar term for non-muslim whom have been facing more severe form of discrimination in Muslim dominated countries?
islamophobia is a big deal or what else can we call what just happened to that innocent boy ?
im most certain it wouldn't have happened if the boy is of another faith.
yes ! homophobia is so real, even enough evidence here on NL
of course I can relate to that ,if there is similar term for non Muslims facing any form of discrimination in muslim countries.

1 Like

Re: Obama Invites Ahmed Mohamed, Clock-making Teen Arrested In Texas, To White House by kennyman2000(m): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: Obama Invites Ahmed Mohamed, Clock-making Teen Arrested In Texas, To White House by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2015
bugzbunny:
Don't blame the teacher or US....
A muslim is a potential terrorist
Prevention is better than cure...
All terrorists are muslims.. Blood suckers... Quote me anywhere
Was Adolf a Muslim? Dumb coakroach head...

1 Like

Re: Obama Invites Ahmed Mohamed, Clock-making Teen Arrested In Texas, To White House by Candyrain(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2015
Most of the suicide bombers in NE Nigeria are teen girls. You won't still blame them for being careful.

Lordtrillion:
Hmm, can't blame the School Management though it wasn't the best approach been that the boy was still a teen

1 Like

Re: Obama Invites Ahmed Mohamed, Clock-making Teen Arrested In Texas, To White House by bugzbunny: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2015
efilefun:
You deluded, why not tell me chukwuemeka uche is a Drug peddler's name.
U can say dat if u like
So far d drug dealer is ready for the consequence wen caught.. And no god asked him to do so... Dats his business..
But mohammed ahmed the terrorist says he is doing allahs work by mass killing..quoting the quran in the process.. U see
Re: Obama Invites Ahmed Mohamed, Clock-making Teen Arrested In Texas, To White House by samtol4(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2015
Vyolet:
14year old in America doing wonder,while some 34year old in naija do not even have bearing yet.
Lol 34years old naija is busy opening threads on nairaland on "7ways to satisfy a woman on bed "

1 Like

Re: Obama Invites Ahmed Mohamed, Clock-making Teen Arrested In Texas, To White House by Joc86: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2015
Even America fear muslim technology.
Boy move in a right direction, forget islamabad
Re: Obama Invites Ahmed Mohamed, Clock-making Teen Arrested In Texas, To White House by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2015
gbadexy:
I'm a muslim but i wouldn't exactly blame the school. Its better for them to be careful.
The blame should be placed on the doorstep of extremist Islamic organizations giving Islam a bad image.
If we are to be sincere with ourselves, knowing his Sudan connection and seeing a digital device ticking, one couldn't help but wonder if its a timer for an explosive.
Even Obama, zuckerberg and all those inviting him would have been skeptical too at first.
That's how a action of few misguided people
affect well meaning people.

I am a Christian. Yes, they should have taken precautions. But leading the boy away in handcuffs is racism!
Re: Obama Invites Ahmed Mohamed, Clock-making Teen Arrested In Texas, To White House by franklingud(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2015
Lol!! Islam shaa..
Buh where is the damn "clock" that caused all this tension?
Re: Obama Invites Ahmed Mohamed, Clock-making Teen Arrested In Texas, To White House by Kingphaz: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2015
efilefun:
AHMED MOHAMED made a clock and he's a terrorist
DYLANN ROOF killed nine people but its ok he's mentally ill

To those spewing thrash, we talking about a high school here, so their science teacher doesn't know the difference between a clock and a bomb. SHAME ON YOU ALL

Moreover before the police got involved the Principal and Others must have checked the clock out including the science teacher but they decided to call on police cuz He's a MUSLIM and a BLACK.

Lool Smh..

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Football Club See PHOTOS / I Will Disown My Father If He Disgrace Me Like This / September 6th Ruling: 98% Of Nigerians Predicted Rerun In The Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.