Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,227 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

To The Tribalist And Ethic Warlords - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To The Tribalist And Ethic Warlords (371 Views)

Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? / Message To All Tribalist And Religious Bigots / Taming The Tribalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Tribalist And Ethic Warlords by NewNigeriaMind: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2015
Why are you kids wasting away your futures on hate?

I really need to ask this question cause it appears the MODS are overwhelmed and cannot curb the rising number of ethnic and tribal warlords on NL. I read with sadness the hate messages posted on this forum and I wonder how some of these people cope with their lives with so much hate.

Well, to the tribal bigots. Take a second look at your life and ask yourself this simple question. Are you where you ought to be? hava you done anything in 2015 to make humanity better? the year is almost over, some people built their house this year, some gained admission, some bought their first car, some commenced a new phase in their development, ask yourself if you have done anything to make your life better this past nine months.

God bless us all, Jesus loves you.

1 Like

Re: To The Tribalist And Ethic Warlords by bigerboy200: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2015
True Talk...
Re: To The Tribalist And Ethic Warlords by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2015
oh my world I always feel happy and more relaxed whenever I counter any Yoruba propaganda's against my root of existence.

I achieve more...
I read more to keep myself at alert...
I invest in my fatherland to avoid stories that touches the heart.
I am overwhelmed when I see my own people coming back home to invest too.
I feel flabbergasted when my fellow brothers stand by me to uproot falsehood heaped on our people...

finally I develop and acquire more.
thanks to Nairaland for also exposing me to Nigerians both good and bad both friends and foes...

(1) (Reply)

Opinion:pdp In Kaduna,kano And Kastina Are Traitors / Admission! Admission! Admission-study At Republic Of Benin-cotonou / Kano Uncovers 1,830 Ghost Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.