Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,296 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Taming The Tribalist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taming The Tribalist (643 Views)

Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? / To The Tribalist And Ethic Warlords / Pictures Dont Lie See The Real Tribalist Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taming The Tribalist by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 17, 2015
Hello mods, please I want to make a suggestion in curbing the ugly trend of tribalism on this forum. I will advise immediate closure and lengthy ban for any forumite opening trends on secessionist ideologies. All topics concerning the guy hiding in London and spreading hate speeches through the air-waves should be removed too and any poster bringing such topic here should also be ban for a period of six month.

thanks for the effort in making here sane.

cc ishilove,seun.

3 Likes

Re: Taming The Tribalist by Ishilove: 7:14am On Jun 17, 2015
Thanks for the suggestion. You can also report threads and posts that break the forum rules and action will be taken.
Re: Taming The Tribalist by Aegon(m): 7:14am On Jun 17, 2015
What happened to free speech?
What happened to free thinking?
So you now command the Mods?
Which guy is hiding in London?
Don't you have balls to name him?

What you are talking is STORY FOR THE GODS.

UNA NEVA CHIN CHONTIN.
Re: Taming The Tribalist by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2015
Aegon:
What happened to free speech?
What happened to free thinking?
So you now command the Mods?
Which guy is hiding in London?
Don't you have balls to name him?

What you are talking is STORY FOR THE GODS.

UNA NEVA CHIN CHONTIN.

Hope you remember that the hutsi and Tutsi issues started from radio sentiments.

what's una Neva chin chontin.
Maybe you should ask the mod for the location of my I.p address. I will trust CNN and other news channel to give me day by day account of the killing when you guys finally achieve your aim of war.
Re: Taming The Tribalist by mikolo80: 10:19am On Jun 17, 2015
Krankenhaus:

Hope you remember that the hutsi and Tutsi issues started from radio sentiments.

Maybe you should ask the mod for the location of my I.p address. I will trust CNN and other news channel to give me day by day account of the killing when you guys finally achieve your aim of war.
noo,the hutu and tutsi thing happened cos the tutsis were pussiis
there i said,go ahead bash me

and are you trying to kill nairaland's revenue stream
ppl love to fight
its what we humans do when we're bored

i know its sad but hey i did not make the rules
Re: Taming The Tribalist by Aegon(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2015
Krankenhaus:

Nobody wants war,believe me it wouldn't come to that. but should things degenerate then i want you to know the outcome will be different. HISTORY IS NOT DESTINY.
Re: Taming The Tribalist by meccuno: 10:52am On Jun 17, 2015
Krankenhaus:
Hello mods, please I want to make a suggestion in curbing the ugly trend of tribalism on this forum. I will advise immediate closure and lengthy ban for any forumite opening trends on secessionist ideologies. All topics concerning the guy hiding in London and spreading hate speeches through the air-waves should be removed too and any poster bringing such topic here should also be ban for a period of six month.

thanks for the effort in making here sane.

cc ishilove,seun.
why are you so specific about those that create thread with secession ideology? What about those whose comments are filled with hate and tribal slurs........always one sided....

(1) (Reply)

Senegal Abolishes Its Senate To Pay For Floods Victims / I Regret Inability To Pay Salaries — Aregbesola / PMB Is Not Being Frank With Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.