Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Is It Right..??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right..??? (643 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? / Is It Right For A Woman To Kiss Her Son Like This (photos)? / Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right..??? by aoyih(m): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2015
I have frowned at my girlfriend since we started dating about the habit of hanging out with friends at late nights.
At a time, I had to allow her out with those friends and give time to at least return home, but she's faulted once or more.
Just recently, she called me that her companies trainer was in town and wants to hangout with her along with any of her friends...according to her, the guy needs someone to hangout with and she's the accomplice to his need, thus needed to be there.

I allowed her, but she didn't just go to hand over, she stayed there and returned home past 12 mid night.

When I wanted to have her redressed the next day, brodas and sistas, na her end up vex pass me o..!!!

She exploded that if I want to control and have all of her, I should come marry her...
Please, am confused now, because I don't understand if it is safe for me to continue in this relationship which we were hoping would lead to marriage.

Please am confused, should I continue in this relationship or just quit now because she's getting out of my control..
And please, it right for a guy/girl to always be hanging out with the opposite sex if in a serious relationship

Please I need your advises.
No insults please.
Re: Is It Right..??? by ArchEnemy(m): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2015
When you find something you can't cope with and your partner refuses to change after several warnings, I think it is time to do a forward march
Re: Is It Right..??? by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2015
Let her live her life the way she wants, girls have been behaving like this since time immemorial.. So don't give yourself stress over this.. Just lock up... Don't say anything again..

1 Like

Re: Is It Right..??? by Cutehector(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2015
Op first of all, a gurl aint urs until u put a ring on her finger

Secondly, d babe sef! Who does dat?

Third, just let her be.... Find anoda babe to spend time wit.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right..??? by kizzken(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2015
u dnt need a soothsayer to read d handwritten on the wall to u, same way she's acting now is same way she's goina act wen u both get married, the question now is, can u live with dat attitude of hers? wise up n man up

1 Like

Re: Is It Right..??? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2015
Guy why?

You don't know what's serving you and what should be in the trash can again? Cmon!!!
Re: Is It Right..??? by ronald4lif(m): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2015
"If you want to control and have all of me come and marry me"

The highlighted phrase connotes independency, authoritarianism and threat. She's telling you that you have no right to dictate where she goes, who she hangs out with and her choice of life even as she's bamboozling and threatening you to either marry her or accept her automous personality or buzz off.

I think it's up to you to decide if you can put up with a relationship with someone who's inconsiderate about your feelings and doesn't think you have the right to question her lifestyle or move on. But if I were you I'd opt for the latter option.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right..??? by grad2012(f): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
Very silly gal,if u most know dat when u marry her she will still do d same and worst sef, so it actually up to u if u can put up wit such act den keep her but if not pls just let go.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right..??? by mrkay101(m): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ur not married to her yet so my guy don't be overprotective until u put a ring on it.

She has an active social life and I suggest u should have too. She not urs to control until she is offically married to u.

If u feel u can't cope with it then jst end it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right..??? by koozy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
I see we all want to get married to puppets that we can CONTROL. That's cool
Re: Is It Right..??? by naijathings(m): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
OUR PEOPLE SAY dog wey go lost go first no hear him owner whistle. this is how it starts.

dont ever turn a WH0RE into a housewife. Dont do it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right..??? by IamLEGEND1: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
I seriously don't see anything wrong with what she said....

if u wan make we beef,den try to control my life......D whole naija go too small for us.....

as u dey now dey complain about how she won't listen to you...she is probably somewhere too,complaining about how you are such a control freak.

everybody thinks he is right...
Itz just a matter of perspective

1 Like

Re: Is It Right..??? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Think about what you want in a woman. Is she it ?

A lady you cant talk to now, what of when you get married to her

She enjoys staying out and keeping late nights. I know some ladies will be like cant I have male friends again ? But that's just their excuse to lead a wayward life. You can have lots of friends and still be responsible

You can try talking out things with her, explain the way you feel.....i hope she changes.

Op the choice is yours

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diff Btwn REAL Friends And FAKE Friends / I Was Exually Abused As A Child / Can You Allow A Stranger Into Your House For A Chat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.