Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,333 members, 7,839,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) (28195 Views)

Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) / Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) / Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) by Barcanister(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Thief being decorated
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) by zingov: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Wat concerns u pdp man in our APC affair naa?
nice one, tell him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) by ejihand1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
NMA forming alliance with the senate president to make sure none of johesu bills got passed at the plenary. We know the drill. One day for thief and 99 days for the owner of the house. Una cup go full one day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
in due time... EFCC would get saraki.
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) by Aitee1: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
chesterlee:
Our blessed senator...

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) by alexie4real(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
SARAKI ELENIYAN
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) by Bsmartt(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
As a UK trained Medical Doctor I think he deserves the award especially looking @ his extraordinary breakthrough he made while practicing. But as a Senator we need to see his positive contribution towards the economic development of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
ejihand1:
NMA forming alliance with the senate president to make sure none of johesu bills got passed at the plenary. We know the drill. One day for thief and 99 days for the owner of the house. Una cup go full one day
Oga calm down, u be johesu abi?
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
Jarus:
It is called lobbying. It's an acceptable democratic practice.
The NMA excos are finally learning to involve doctor-politicians in the fight.
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) by opendo21(m): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
chukwudi44:
Congratulations my Hon senate president!!nothing do you!! Tinubu is a learner in politics where you are
ode u must be a learner to ur younger ones at home den..Saraki errand boy to tinubu..
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) by iretiland: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
In a saner clime, this and other associations with a reputation to protect and who may wish to honour him would hold on for a little more time until the man Saraki is cleared of all these allegations of "No Integrity" against him. But, eh! even this NMA is an association of people without integrity -so they have come to identify with one of their own..... Nigeria Medical Ajegudu-jeras.... I bet their president and those who followed to perform this shameful act lacks any sense of morality let alone integrity.
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) by austobadolala: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Resident Doctors in state n federals hospitals hv bin on strike for months now..I hop dat wil be put into consideration as they dialogue
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) by nwakaibeya1: 12:28am On Sep 18, 2015
seek TRUTH>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 ……>4those who HV spiritual eye listen2uterance in video&know its TRUE but U CANT accept?
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) by BobUg28(m): 12:50am On Sep 18, 2015
Ride on my able Sen. Presido!
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) by BobUg28(m): 12:57am On Sep 18, 2015
nwakaibeya1:
seek TRUTH>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 ……>4those who HV spiritual eye listen2uterance in video&know its TRUE but U CANT accept?

Null
Jesus made it clear that "In the last days, many fake prophet shall rise and perform wonders in my name"

So this just a lucid example.
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) by Caseless: 3:25am On Sep 18, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

I'll kill you
cheap gun. Aba-made!
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) by Sheggy13(m): 6:42am On Sep 18, 2015
Bsmartt:
As a UK trained Medical Doctor I think he deserves the award especially looking @ his extraordinary breakthrough he made while practicing. But as a Senator we need to see his positive contribution towards the economic development of Nigeria.
What extraordinary breakthrough did he make as a medical doctor that the locally trained ones didn't make? Someone that only practiced for a year before starting his failed banking career at Societe Generale bank, where the thief and his family carted away pensions and live savings of people with no respite, to this day. When that failed, he of course had to enter the quickest and most stressfree means of making money in Nigeria: full time politics. Is it the UK degree he has that is freaking you? I also have that, but it's just by the way. Using the words "extraordinary achievements", one would think he discovered cures for diseases like Ebola, HIV and the likes within the barely 12 months he practiced. It's people like you that make these politicians misbehave. Nothing but sycophancy.
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) by jkbee(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:
Congratulations my Hon senate president!!nothing do you!! Tinubu is a learner in politics where you are
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) by Bsmartt(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sheggy13:

What extraordinary breakthrough did he make as a medical doctor that the locally trained ones didn't make? Someone that only practiced for a year before starting his failed banking career at Societe Generale bank, where the thief and his family carted away pensions and live savings of people with no respite, to this day. When that failed, he of course had to enter the quickest and most stressfree means of making money in Nigeria: full time politics. Is it the UK degree he has that is freaking you? I also have that, but it's just by the way. Using the words "extraordinary achievements", one would think he discovered cures for diseases like Ebola, HIV and the likes within the barely 12 months he practiced. It's people like you that make these politicians misbehave. Nothing but sycophancy.
I don't think we need to attack fellow Nairalanders with vituperative statements just because they're expressing themselves. Thank you for your comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari / FBI Is Expected To Release 2,500 Records On Tinubu - UberFacts / Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.