Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS (1716 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Forget Presidency Until Buhari’s Tenure Is Over, Anenih Tells pdp / Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS by beland15: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
nigeria as an entity that was created to contain the progress of BIAFRANS and thereby the Continent, must fall any moment from now.
We allowed buhari to be in power at this point in time so the same lessons taught pharoah far centuries ago can be replayed for world to see and the world is really hearing (Radio BIAFRA), and seeing (BIAFRA TV) as well.
buhari is a murderer, a genocidist that was whisked away four days in London before the Chatam house mispresentation but except for Radio BIAFRA London Facebook page who would have known.
buhari founded boko haram to make the zoo ungovernable for GEJ now we are making the zoo too hot for him to live in and the world is fire for him and will continue each second that our media war house fires.
the seven ipob members who buhari shot dead will be a nightmare to him he will give all he has to wish he never attempted, just keep watching and u will see.
All the enemies of BIAFRANS must surrender one after the other we know all of you
#thebritishzoomustfall

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS by adedayourt(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
y
Re: Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS by Eeser: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
OK
Re: Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS by GboyegaD(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
Na wa oooo. Some people are so bitter sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS by erikcantona: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
Isee
Re: Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS by DrOkoroafor(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
I will only be interested in this agenda when I start seeing positive changes within the Biafran states. For now, I will not be a party in some blood, blood everywhere agenda.

NOTE: This doesn't mean I don't support this movement in a positive light.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS by amuniiopz(m): 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
YEEBOS and NOISEMAKING are like 5 and 6...last I remember when the protest was on KANU was in LODON with his oloshi.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS by puritygen: 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
the zoo must fall
Re: Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS by kizzybalze(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
My igbo people with unending love for Gej and his southern brothers, why do igbos always love people more than themselves, Gej lost since April first this year, yet, they have cried more than the bereaved. see them, una wan make baba sit ungovernable, na media una dey use, form igbo bokoharam na, make baba extinquish una....BIAFRA MA ASSSSS! (STILL THAT FULL BLOODED IGBO GUY).

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS by puritygen: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
DrOkoroafor:
I will only be interested in this agenda when I start seeing positive changes within the Biafran states. For now, I will not be a party in some blood, blood everywhere agenda.

NOTE: This doesn't mean I don't support this movement in a positive light.
same as some fools like you waited for the flood to start before the will join Noah in the ark .... . you know the story very well

1 Like

Re: Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
puritygen:
same as some fools like you waited for the flood to start before the will join Noah in the ark .... . you know the story very well

You should know by now he is a yoruba man. Same as many other posters above. Whenever they hear or see the word "Biafra" their hearts start to pound, they start thinking about Awolowo and the murder of 3million Biafran children, a great sense of guilt quickly overpowers them. The inability to contain this guilt is why they are quick to comment. They know that if Biafra comes, every sin of Awolowo and Yorubas will be told in school to every Biafran even as young as 5...at 5, that child will know about Awolowo and yorubas...the evil, deceit and envy that runs deep in their blood, DNA and culture.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS by DaBullIT(m): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
Awon Oponu
Re: Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS by EasternLionn: 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
kizzybalze:
[s]My igbo people with unending love for Gej and his southern brothers, why do igbos always love people more than themselves, Gej lost since April first this year, yet, they have cried more than the bereaved. see them, una wan make baba sit ungovernable, na media una dey use, form igbo bokoharam na, make baba extinquish una....BIAFRA MA ASSSSS![/s](STILL THAT FULL BLOODED EFULEFU).

Corrected.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS by EasternLionn: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
kizzybalze:
My igbo people with unending love for Gej and his southern brothers, why do igbos always love people more than themselves, Gej lost since April first this year, yet, they have cried more than the bereaved. see them, una wan make baba sit ungovernable, na media una dey use, form igbo bokoharam na, make baba extinquish una....BIAFRA MA ASSSSS! (STILL THAT FULL BLOODED IGBO GUY).

I just feel like make I catch you for hand, tie gi aka Otega tiri Aquilla wey kill Aquilla, rough handle you well, use bottle design your two iberibe otule(nyash).
Then carry you go hospital, pay your bills, then you go fear talk rubbish again

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS by phemmyutd(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
EasternLionn:

I just feel like make I catch you for hand, tie gi aka Otega tiri Aquilla wey kill Aquilla, rough handle you well, use bottle design your two iberibe otule(nyash).

Mumu of the highest order.. oya do your wish na. the way you archived Biafra at Nairaland. bunch of nuisance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS by kizzybalze(m): 6:45am On Sep 18, 2015
EasternLionn:

Who let this one lose from psychiatry without total cure and evalution? U think u'r in the era of physical strength. but say we are in dat era, u think if u see me face to face u can shit?Well, i think when one coments u'll knw d level of the person's knowledge, u jus displayed u'r great level of subjective ignorance.ITI

1 Like

Re: Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS by drey076(m): 7:12am On Sep 18, 2015
Actualization of biafra on Nairaland, stupid set of people. They never agitated for biafra when dat dat otueke armed robber was ruling Nigeria. Did dey even think they will be listened to in the international community? Useless tribe

1 Like

Re: Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS by yorubatic: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2015
amuniiopz:
YEEBOS and NOISEMAKING are like 5 and 6...last I remember when the protest was on KANU was in LODON with his oloshi.
This my fetish yoruba people self, why are you interested in kanu? The kanu people love him even more because he is London. ...has any biafran complained to you? You are deranged diabolical slowpoke...let concentrate your energy on things that concerned you...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS by wadetaw202: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2015
I can see that yu Igbo's only talk about Biafra, but yoiu are not acting. What about actually breaking up instead of just talking about break up? Please prove to us that you are serious by breaking up today today. We are tired of empty talks without action. You igbos are getting boring!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2015
kizzybalze:
yolloba mouth odour toothpaste now 20 naira a sachet just in case u have forgotten

1 Like

Re: Nigeria MUST Break Up In Buhari's Tenure - BIAFRANS by orunto27: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
If The Lord says so, by Mr. President s misgoverning, but definitely not by biafras harassment and seditious maneuverings.

(1) (Reply)

‎Top 5 Achievements Of President Buhari In Six Month - Pc0youths / Happening Now: Fire At A Plaza Inside Wuse Market, Abuja / Finally EFCC Agency To Interrogate Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.