Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) (3564 Views)

Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) / Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency / Buhari Disgraces CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Wale Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by Naijiant: 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
The National Assembly should ban Buhari from going abroad and talking to foreign media. Let's deal with this embarrassment within Nigeria.

Watch the video and cry for the beloved country:
http://www.naijiant.com/videos/blundering-buhari-bungles-another-interview/
Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by libertyfather(m): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
Go ban am nah! wailing shit

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari was in France for a three day visit and gave an interview to the France 24 news channel.

It was painful viewing and shameful that this man is meant to be the leader of Nigeria.

The president struggled to stick to the question in his answers. The first question was what came out of his meeting with French president Francois Hollande. He went into how progress was being made in the fight against Boko Haram, what he was doing about the fight, moving command HQ to Maiduguri and so on. Not a word about what came out of his meeting with Hollande.

Just like he didn’t know that “West Germany” no longer exists, when talking about the Lake Chad Basin countries, Buhari talked about “the Cameroons”. “The Cameroons” was used in reference to the formerly British Southern Cameroons which ceased to exist in 1961 when it united with French Cameroun to become the republic of Cameroon.

Buhari went on to say that France was “still in charge” of its former colonies that “totally surround” Nigeria (Cameroon, Chad, Benin and Niger). This is true, but a very undiplomatic blunder to say it on television while being hosted in Paris.

When asked what he was doing to restore the faith of the people in the northeast in government, he mentioned international efforts to get water flowing into Lake Chad to help farming, cattle rearing and fishing. He said it was one thing. He never said what he was doing, or the other things that were being done to restore faith in government.

He said he could function without ministers as they just “made noise” while civil servants did the work. Buhari obviously had either forgotten, did not read or did not hear a speech read on his behalf to civil servants last week by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: “Many, who mourn the decline of the civil service today from its days as ‘primus inter pares’ in the Commonwealth to one which has earned a reputation for inefficiency, low productivity, corruption and insensitivity to the needs of the public, fall into the error of thinking that the problem is a poverty of ideas and capacity on the part of the civil service; whereas, it is the inability to clearly articulate a vision, ensure that the service develops the required capacity to articulate and implement the various components of the vision.”

Worringly, Buhari also admitted that he is not a different man from the tyrant that ruled in the 1980s, even though he now has to operate under a different system.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
Keep wailing my broda...wail louder....

Orubebe tried his own...it's your time to wail...

No one is listen...

Sai baba,....Sai Buhari...

Only people with common sense can understand him when he speaks...so again...wail louder...you have a long way to go.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by fistonati(m): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
I don't have to download d video because he remains my president as I wish to be in THAT POSITION one day. Let's cherishe wat we have. Pls and pls dt office deserve our respect as we gave him d mandate as we voted for him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by omolami: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
Leoperd never changes her skin .Nigerians were warned at election campaign but Jega still wen ahead to rig him in. Too bad

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by BishopMagic: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
[size=18pt]God has lifted Buhari to the high position of President to make his final punishment and disgrace for all the blood he has shed for power to be seen by all and forgotten by none!

[/size] - Bishop Magic Don Juan, September 2015

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by BishopMagic: 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
fistonati:
I don't have to download d video because he remains my president as I wish to be in THAT POSITION one day. Let's cherishe wat we have. Pls and pls dt office deserve our respect as we gave him d mandate as we voted for him.

Sheeple

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by sammyj: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
Wailers rant as usual tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by appini: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
After watching this video, I authoritatively certified the old soldier as the worst thing that happened to the most populous black nation on earth.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by Joc86: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
He can only say what he know.
Why expecting him to say something beyond his exposition.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by dunkem21(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by muhsain299(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
Buhari said the france in Control of its colonies.....All our neighbours are pets of france

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by muhsain299(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
Buhari said the truth france is in Control of its colonies.....All our neighbours are pets of France

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by brize(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
oga oo
Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by Aromas: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
In as much am enjoying 20hours of electricity under his regime for the past for 3 and half months and the fuel pump price has reduce to 87 naira Bros anything he like he speaks or spoke am less concern in as much Nigerians on the street are not complaining.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by ugomma2000: 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
fistonati:

mumu zoologist, na wetin you be.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by ugomma2000: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
Aromas:
In as much am enjoying 20hours of electricity under his regime for the past for 3 and half months and the fuel pump price has reduce to 87 naira Bros anything he like he speaks or spoke am less concern in as much Nigerians on the street are not complaining.

who started the process of the 20 hours electricity your damn ass is enjoying? Patriotic fool.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
appini:
After watching this video, I authoritatively certified the old soldier as the worst thing that happened to the most populous black nation on earth.

Having read your comment, I can unequivocally say that you are the dumbest person ever to walk this earth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by dreamworld: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
he disgraced nigeria (housas and yorobbers) and not biafra ,cause biafra doesn't know who is buhari

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by suxkill: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
the video has exhausted my 10mb,all I ask God is this, Pls dash.dogoyaro sense.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by Tundeiab(m): 12:21am On Sep 18, 2015
libertyfather:
Go ban am nah! wailing shit
But you didn't see any wrong in condemning a mere First Lady for her wrong use of English. As long as na your God, BUHARI, you don't have an issue with it

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by LoopsPR: 12:25am On Sep 18, 2015
Take this survey and win mobile top up instantly, fill it, submit and select your network here is the link https:///iB05XQ
Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by DFemaleBoss(f): 12:56am On Sep 18, 2015
Disgraceful!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by Naijiant: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2015
Every right-thinking Nigerian should be ashamed after watching that video.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by chernest2002: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2015
Nigeria name na sorry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by Nnemuka(f): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2015
Buhari's body odour is felt everywhere he goes.....
I prefer coming on Nairaland to read his comments than listen to him talk..... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by Naijiant: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2015
Nnemuka:
Buhari's body odour is felt everywhere he goes.....
I prefer coming on Nairaland to read his comments than listen to him talk..... grin
grin grin
Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by jmoore(m): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2015
How much data do I need to watch the video?

I don't want to waste my precious data. smiley
Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by PointB: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2015
The duara dullard is a total disgrace to Nigeria presidency. How did we hit this low?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by permsec: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2015
He has done it again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) by GODWINGODSON(m): 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Yes he is clueless and an illiterate but today I woke up to see light which has been on for like four consecutive days now everything in my fridge don chill if I won carry anything my hand go pain me like say I touch fire honestly I like this 'illiterate' who goes about embarrassing Nigeria this 'illiterate' has brought change and optimism to the masses even youths now believe in the country something which no grammarian in the country's history could do

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIRS Boss, Fowler, In N7bn Tax Refund Fraud, Hires 250 Secretly / Did Barney Have A Stroke Or Is He Doing Drugs? / President Buhari, EFCC Begins Probe On Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.