Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer - Autos (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer (53756 Views)

Auction Cars, Export Car From USA / Canada ​​ / Please Advice On Hassrash- Is He A Genuine Dealer? / Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:38am On May 09, 2016
Happy new week
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 11:31am On May 09, 2016
angry
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 2:47pm On May 09, 2016
hassrash:
We finaly end this great week with a  smothly nice job delivered to one of our loyal customer  without much stress and searching in cotonou  Auto market

We whent to a single park in Fifa Auto car park and pick this clean title RX300 2000 model

Thank God the Suv have just arrive at owner door step in igbojiya some were around Ajah ‎lagos state

Mr Abbas we wish you a smotly drive ‎ plus more blessing.

for more enquiries contact us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352

Whataspp:08035781832

Pin2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

cheers

Hassan
‎‎
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 5:13pm On May 09, 2016
kindly keep your enquiries coming we are here for your serves!

Tell:08035781822

new pin:2b666163

whatassp:08035781822

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks and God bless you all.

HASSAN.
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by Pzone: 7:25pm On May 09, 2016
hassrash:

Budget 3.8m all wit duty papers
lol! This is what 2010 hyundai elantra looks like. It can never even be up to 2mil.

Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by abiolag(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2016
Hello bro how much will u get me 2004 or 2006 Toyota Camry wit all duties to Lagos
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 8:15am On May 10, 2016
abiolag:
Hello bro how much will u get me 2004 or 2006 Toyota Camry wit all duties to Lagos

Budget 1.3/1.4m for camry 2004

budget 1.5m for camry 2006
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 12:52pm On May 10, 2016
Atouba:
Dear Nairalanders,

I just bought my wife's car (RX 350 2009) last week and I used Hassrah as my Agent. I tried so many other agents here before settling for him when I found out his honesty and customer-centric approach to all my enquiries. He was the only one who took his time to drive down to cotonou spending his own money to go and look for my specifications and came back with loads of pictures without asking for anything in return. I tried many tricks to test his honesty and found out he was not only fortright but very knowledgeable about his trade.
Even though I wanted to buy my own car and that of my wifr at the same time, I decided to try him with one first and when we got to cotonou, he showed experience and patience in taking me to all the parks until we found what we wanted. We got to cotonou quite early but we didnt select until about 4pm and I insisted on the car coming to Nigeria the next day since he had promised me a less than 48 hours delivery plan.

While I left him at Contonou, he proved his customer centric skills by giving me a call every hour to update me on where they were on clearing and delivering the car. He kept to his words by finally delivering the car at 11.38pm same day, keeping to his words of not exceeding 48 hours delivery plan. He left my place at almost midnight after a heavy dose of pounded yam and egusi soup( a token from my wife for keeping to his words).

Kudos to this unassumimg and straight man(despite a croacky voice). You have won yourself a loyal customer.

Well done! Hassan, very soon we go come get my GL when am back in Lagos.
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 2:21pm On May 10, 2016
Keep the call coming
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:48am On May 11, 2016
make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2016
Hassan is your BEST cotonou CAR/SUV Agent
kindly keep your enquiries coming we are here for your serves!

Tell:08035781822

new pin:2b666163

whatassp:08035781822

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks and God bless you all.

HASSAN
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2016
Make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 10:35pm On May 11, 2016
oppss
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 4:55am On May 12, 2016
Good morning to you all
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2016
Atouba:
Dear Nairalanders,

I just bought my wife's car (RX 350 2009) last week and I used Hassrah as my Agent. I tried so many other agents here before settling for him when I found out his honesty and customer-centric approach to all my enquiries. He was the only one who took his time to drive down to cotonou spending his own money to go and look for my specifications and came back with loads of pictures without asking for anything in return. I tried many tricks to test his honesty and found out he was not only fortright but very knowledgeable about his trade.
Even though I wanted to buy my own car and that of my wifr at the same time, I decided to try him with one first and when we got to cotonou, he showed experience and patience in taking me to all the parks until we found what we wanted. We got to cotonou quite early but we didnt select until about 4pm and I insisted on the car coming to Nigeria the next day since he had promised me a less than 48 hours delivery plan.

While I left him at Contonou, he proved his customer centric skills by giving me a call every hour to update me on where they were on clearing and delivering the car. He kept to his words by finally delivering the car at 11.38pm same day, keeping to his words of not exceeding 48 hours delivery plan. He left my place at almost midnight after a heavy dose of pounded yam and egusi soup( a token from my wife for keeping to his words).

Kudos to this unassumimg and straight man(despite a croacky voice). You have won yourself a loyal customer.

Well done! Hassan, very soon we go come get my GL when am back in Lagos.
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:08am On May 13, 2016
Thank God is friday the nairalander
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2016
Make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2016
happy weekend to you all
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:38am On May 15, 2016
We finaly end the week with a good deal of a toyota camry XLE 2007 model which we delivered to owner door step in Osapa London Lekki lagos!!

Mr Emeka thank you so much for the love and interest you have in following us to cotonou car market

After several searching we final end up in deposit for this camry Mr Emeka Transfer all the rest of the ballance to my Account including cotonou duty and nigeria custom duty Fee

Here is the picture of the car landed to his door step!!

For more enquiries kindly contact Hassan.

Pin2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

cheers

Hassan::

Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 2:11pm On May 15, 2016
Keep the enqiries coming
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 10:59am On May 17, 2016
Good morning to you All
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 11:52am On May 17, 2016
hassrash:
We finaly end the week with a good deal of a toyota camry XLE 2007 model which we delivered to owner door step in Osapa London Lekki lagos!!

Mr Emeka thank you so much for the love and interest you have in following us to cotonou car market

After several searching we final end up in deposit for this camry Mr Emeka Transfer all the rest of the ballance to my Account including cotonou duty and nigeria custom duty Fee

Here is the picture of the car landed to his door step!!

For more enquiries kindly contact Hassan.

Pin2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

cheers

Hassan::
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:57pm On May 17, 2016
Hi.....
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:17am On May 18, 2016
Good morning to you all....
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2016
Make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 3:39pm On May 18, 2016
Hello the nairalanders
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2016
Hello the nairalanders.............
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 8:06pm On May 18, 2016
Make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:32am On May 19, 2016
Happy new day to you all
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 9:37am On May 19, 2016
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 2:47pm On May 19, 2016
Good Afternoon to the nairalanders
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2016
good evening the nairalanders

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (52) (Reply)

BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE / Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes / See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.