Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

This Photo Of Mr Ibu And Its Caption Will Crack Your Rib - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Photo Of Mr Ibu And Its Caption Will Crack Your Rib (2774 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane / Mr. Ibu And Wife, Stella Maris, Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Of Mr Ibu And Its Caption Will Crack Your Rib by sixtuschimere: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nollywood actor John Okafor aka Mr Ibu is one of the funniest actors we have in Nigeria.Only his facial expression can make you laugh.

Re: This Photo Of Mr Ibu And Its Caption Will Crack Your Rib by midolian(m): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
You ve already captioned it na cheesy
Re: This Photo Of Mr Ibu And Its Caption Will Crack Your Rib by datYoyo2000(m): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
That love na die ooooo
Re: This Photo Of Mr Ibu And Its Caption Will Crack Your Rib by sixtuschimere: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
datYoyo2000:
That love na die ooooo
lol
Re: This Photo Of Mr Ibu And Its Caption Will Crack Your Rib by jamex93(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
With dat face

E show say na woman him dey scop
Re: This Photo Of Mr Ibu And Its Caption Will Crack Your Rib by WHOcarex: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Na really copied assignment. I just remembered during secondary school days when someone copied my work, she come even copy my name join. cheesy
Re: This Photo Of Mr Ibu And Its Caption Will Crack Your Rib by sixtuschimere: 7:05am On Sep 18, 2015
WHOcarex:
Na really copied assignment. I just remembered during secondary school days when someone copied my work, she come even copy my name join. cheesy
lol

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Insane Contents Of 50 Cent's Fridge, Poverty Is A Crime / Hot Photo: Bella Hadid Shares Racy Photo For Secret Project / Simi And A Pretty Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.