Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses (1970 Views)

Famous Quotes From The Great Noetic & Davidylan (phd.) / The Noetic Interview: Questions On Humanity And The Quality Of Goodness / To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2009
I was typing directly from the black bound New International Version paper Bible in my house. Not some copying and pasting from some website. You should perhaps contact the creators of the website.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by todak(m): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2009
david, pls keep it up, and for you babs, you never stop bluffing and trying to make the truth false, you can only try but the truth will always prevail and for No2atheism, i do not have much to say to you, than, leave uncertainty for certainty, ok.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by Lady2(f): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2009
nobody really knows what the contents of original manuscripts of the bible really are

we do know. It's in the Vatican. We actually care enough to keep these things in tact.

@babs787. Those verses may very well not be missing in the Bibles, it may be worded differently, and because the english language has changed and unfortunately there are more versions of the bible nowadays, the words used are shortened, e.g. we can use one word to replace 4 words in the Bible, shortening the verse, and making the manufacturer put those verses in one, however they do still say the same thing.

But as a Catholic, I don't consider the Protestant Bible as the actual Bible, so I will caution you about using them as an attack on Christianity, because you really aren't attacking Christianity. Just what you think it is. Learn about Christianity first sir before you go and rant on and on as usual.

Also what is your obsession with Christianity. If Islam holds the truth, why would you bother yourself with Christianity? Continue in Islam, it's your choice right, and is it by force that we must entertain you? I would like to think not. SO live your life sir, and leave us alone.

If the Quran holds the truth it should be able to answer these questions for you, but we all know that the quran doesn't give answers to a lot of things, even answers to itself.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Missing Verses by toneyb: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2009
~Lady~:

we do know. It's in the Vatican. We actually care enough to keep these things in tact.

The Vatican has only copies that were made from the earliest manuscript . And what is it with the protestant bible not being the actual bible?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Gospel Message: Is It For Or Against Prosperity? / Fake Prophet? Rev. Fr. Mbaka Exposed! - SEE VIDEO / Is Heaven Really Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.