Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

(A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria (4425 Views)

Buhari Turning SE, SS People To 'politically Endangered Species' - Fayose / Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. / (a Thread For SS People Only) How Do We Move The Niger Delta Forward ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by EasternLionn: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
spanishkid:
I'm from Edo state from Oriohimwon LGA and my hometown is iyokoriowon. My hometown shares a boundary with igbanke and delta north. I'll say I'm Edo cos my father is an Edo man. The problem with the south south are the Hausas, igbos, Yorubas and finally ourselves. These three major ethnic groups are the reason we are reason behind the poor state of Nigeria today. The Hausas/fulanis are power drunk and parasites , the yorubas are cunning, opportunists and parasites while the igbos are greedy and will do everything to attach themselves to us by force. We are also our own problems. To start with we don't like each other. We can't even stand each other. We are the goose that lays the golden egg but yet we are still backward. Our leaders are not helping issues too. If we want to be heard, we all have to be one cos a house divided amongst itself cannot stand. Want we need is true federalism and 100% resource control and not secession.

Hey you fool, whatever you are saying, remove Igbo from your list, Edo and Igbo no get biz, stop that rubbish, this is the last warning.
Fool!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by madenigga(m): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
spanishkid:
I'm from Edo state from Oriohimwon LGA and my hometown is iyokoriowon. My hometown shares a boundary with igbanke and delta north. I'll say I'm Edo cos my father is an Edo man. The problem with the south south are the Hausas, igbos, Yorubas and finally ourselves. These three major ethnic groups are the reason we are reason behind the poor state of Nigeria today. The Hausas/fulanis are power drunk and parasites , the yorubas are cunning, opportunists and parasites while the igbos are greedy and will do everything to attach themselves to us by force. We are also our own problems. To start with we don't like each other. We can't even stand each other. We are the goose that lays the golden egg but yet we are still backward. Our leaders are not helping issues too. If we want to be heard, we all have to be one cos a house divided amongst itself cannot stand. Want we need is true federalism and 100% resource control and not secession.
lol... no offense but I wud love to know d golden eggs that Edo state lays...

3 Likes

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by madenigga(m): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
I am from Rivers state from Oyigbo LGA and my community is Afam Ukwu. I will say I am Igbo by tribe as my father is igbo and a red cap chief. The problem with the southsouth is our inability to manage our diversity, we are different group of people with different aspirations. Also our second problem apart from the major tribes are the people of Edo state who act as saboteurs to the cause of the south south and the Niger delta. Like Spanishkid said all we want is resource control let every STATE control its resources.

6 Likes

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
kITATITA:

I take exception to you calling me a liar. That said, I don't have to prove my identity to you. If the truth hurts you, deal with it. If I was fixated on ethnic issues, I won't marry from the ND. You can't develop the Delta when Ogoni 8 is fighting Ogoni 12, Ijaw vs Itsekiri vs Urhobo. Okpe vs Uvwie. Anang vs Ibibio. There's too much individualism here. Try floating any business and you'd spend more time negotiating community quota and ex-gratia payment than in running the business. You wonder how a warm, friendly and fun-loving people can't get their acts together for the benefit of the community.

another Mad man

My dear stop spewing rubbish here, Itsekiri is not Fighting Urhobo, Nor Uvwie fighting Okpe (Don't know were u got Ur fact from) am from both Tribe, and I can tell u there is no fight or clash b/w both tribe.. Urhobo and Itsekiri love emself more than any other tribe. as 4 d Okpe and uvwie that a big lie.. Cous Both re still Urhobo..
Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by patrick89(m): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
It seems that I know the South South problem than them ooh (in my exclusive head anyway).
Here are my observations and findings
First of all, I imagine how beautiful and rich ss could have been with all the islands, water body, very close to the coast, with green serene, etc

Imagine the tourist potentials of ss,
Imagine the economical values it would have been, with so many sea/river port.

Imagine how viable the ss would have been with all the talents they raw talents!! Go to their streets and see entertainment, sports etc.

Now let's go to the "enemies "
If you come here to dismiss the impact or effect of enemies in SS, then you're a myopic or a congenital liar!
Here we go!!!!!!!! If you can answer all these questions then you don find the enemy be that...

Who are the one that used their media to scare multinational companies headquarters from ss and lured them to lagos?

Who are those that have continually brand your youths militants to scare foreigners away, even up till today! when they have embraced amnesty?

Who are those using their media to side with itsekiri against their neighbour ijaw in warri, how about people telling you Oron to fight against ibibio domination. I remember one of them telling ndpvf here on nairaland... grin grin.

Who are those against sea ports for goods and services, siting security as the reason,?

Who are those continually pointing accusing fingers to your leaders as your problem while shielding their own leaders.

Who are those that were vocal about relocating dockyard LNg to lagos and who are in support of it?

Who are those against ibaka sea port and who are in support of it?

Did you know that all the ports chairmen, from calabar to onne to warri to lagos none comes from ss?

And final combo question who are those against your unity with SE? Why are they afraid of the that united force? When the same people will not raise an eyebrow when NW,NE,NC=North......

SS should be the richest region and the most beautiful!! But those answers to the above questions think they (south south) should remain a milking ground where they will suck and suck until it dries up!
I hope you guys wake up! And take your future in your hands!!

They are planning to plant people that will create disaffection within your region, the likes of dakuku, Timi alaibe, and umana umana!

All these APC members are going to create a lot of enemity within your states!! Shine your eyes!!!

If you check very well they are sponsoring massive media campaign to plants those people in your region..
Now here is another question, if they truly love you, they would have used the media to compel FG to clean up your region, open up economical activities in your region, dissuade multinationals from relocating, support GEJ reelection .... hahaha they would not!!!! the enemies know themselves! Make una wake up SS!!!
CC from a concerned brother from SE....peace!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by Kestolovee95(f): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
patrick89:
It seems that I know the South South problem than them ooh (in my exclusive head anyway).
First of all, I imagine how beautiful and rich ss could have been with all the islands, water body, very close to the coast, with green serene, etc

Imagine how viable the ss would have been with all the talents they raw talents!! Go to their streets and see entertainment, sports etc.

If you come here to dismiss the impact or effect of enemies in SS, then you're a myopic or a congenital liar!
Here we go!!!!!!!! If you can answer all these questions then you don find the enemy be that...

Who are the one that used their media to scare multinational companies headquarters from ss and lured them to lagos?

Who are those that have continually brand your youths militants to scare foreigners away, even up till today! when they have embraced amnesty?

Who are those using their media to side with itsekiri against their neighbour ijaw in warri, how about people telling you Oron to fight against ibibio domination. I remember one of them telling ndpvf here on nairaland... grin grin.

Who are those against sea ports for goods and services, siting security as the reason,?

Who are those continually pointing accusing fingers to your leaders as your problem while shielding their own leaders.

Who are those that were vocal about relocating dockyard LNg to lagos and who are in support of it?

Did you know that all the ports chairmen, from calabar to onne to warri to lagos none comes from ss?

And final combo question who are those against your unity with SE? Why are they afraid of the that united force? When the same people will not raise an eyebrow when NW,NE,NC=North......

SS should be the richest region and the most beautiful!! But those answers to the above questions think they (south south) should remain a milking ground where they will suck and suck until it dries up!

They are planning to plant people that will create disaffection within your region, the likes of dakuku, Timi alaibe, and umana umana!

All these APC members are going to create a lot of enemity within your states!! Shine your eyes!!!

If you check very well they are sponsoring massive media campaign to plants those people in your region..
Now here is another question, if they truly love you, they would have used the media to compel FG to clean up your region, open up economical activities in your region, dissuade multinationals from relocating, support GEJ reelection .... hahaha they would not!!!! the enemies know themselves! Make una wake up SS!!!

words on the marble. The ones who become hypertensive when SS/SE unite. hahaha. Sometimes they use the muslim edos to cause rifts here. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
patrick89:

[s]Who are those using their media to side with itsekiri against their neighbour ijaw in warri,[/s] how about people telling you Oron to fight against ibibio domination. I remember one of them telling ndpvf here on nairaland... grin grin.

hey mad man, pls wen making a comment don't drag itsekiri into it pls, U re nt from Delta or SS, So keep itsekiri out of ur madness..play ur blame game, but don't use Warri as an excuse , Itsekiri re nt ur problem, We nor get connection with u, Enemy of Progress.. Keep ur Advice in ur SE we don't need it.. gosh.. annoying Peeps, The Big Trio re living peacefully In Warri.. don't use our past as an excuse 4 ur backwardness
Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by Balkan(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
Goodboiyy:

hey mad man, pls wen making a comment don't drag itsekiri into it pls, U re nt from Delta or SS, So keep itsekiri out of ur madness..play ur blame game, but don't use Warri as an excuse , Itsekiri re nt ur problem, We nor get connection with u, Enemy of Progress.. Keep ur Advice in ur SE we don't need it.. gosh.. annoying Peeps, The Big Trio re living peacefully In Warri.. don't use our past as an excuse 4 ur backwardness
they will start coming out one by one pretending to be from SS. Coward yoruba idiot. The truth is coming out.

1 Like

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
Goodboiyy:

patrick89:

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
Balkan:
they will start coming out one by one pretending to be from SS. Coward yoruba idiot. The truth is coming out.

Stop telling The world trash, Is just so annoying Seeing People talking abt Itsekiri fighting Ijaw or Urhobo..I might ignore all ur madness on this forum.. but coming to NL to talked about warri , tat I won't take... Talk all u want, But don't Dare Mention warri or Itsekiri in ur Comment. we love ourselves and there is also peace In Our Land. so tell ur Stupid Brother not to use warri to gain Cheap Point.. Fooooollllllll... Just So angry... mtchewwww.. If i see una , me Ayo feet blow ur eye tear..

PS: Won't even bother telling u my Tribe , its of no use to u..
Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by Balkan(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Stop telling The world trash, Is just so annoying Seeing People talking abt Itsekiri fighting Ijaw or Urhobo..I might ignore all ur madness on this forum.. but coming to NL to talked about warri , tat I won't take... Talk all u want, But don't Dare Mention warri or Itsekiri in ur Comment. we love ourselves and there is also peace In Our Land. so tell ur Stupid Brother not to use warri to gain Cheap Point.. Fooooollllllll... Just So angry... mtchewwww.. If i see una , me Ayo feet blow ur eye tear..

PS: Won't even bother telling u my Tribe , its of no use to u..
yoruba man. Be proud of your tribe. Stop hiding. You guys are so cheap

1 Like

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
Balkan:
yoruba man. Be proud of your tribe. Stop hiding. You guys are so cheap

SMH... bye..
Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by patrick89(m): 7:20am On Sep 19, 2015
Goodboiyy:

who be this one? you want me to start insulting SS? lol na wrong number you dial! I remember one publication in punch newspaper about the Oil and gas built by Gej, during the commissioning there were tension between two tribes. the publication was geared towards itsekiri against ijaw, the author took side in the write up!!!!!!!

Even though there is anti igbo among SS, I can never ever insult SS.

whenever I'm in lagos, they call all of us(SE/SS) Omo ibo, in the north the same nyamiri...

For me, I see south south region a neglected place, when I see SS on TV I feel so bad, I can not understand why people of that region should be living in that kind of situation when Oil is flowing from their back yard, They have island that can be better than Banana and VI of this world, I see their coastal area as tourist potentials. they have it all. But look at their situation, Oil is becoming worthless, so when are they going to use what God gave them to develop their region up to the level of Dubai, Qatar etc? What will they tell their future generation, they used oil for? I'm pained because I see them as my genuine neighbour, There is nothing that will make our political interest to collide, just check it out, we can never have clash of interest, so we should never be enemies.

This is 21st century, Igbo sentiment is over if you're still living in it, then you're sleeping on a bicycle... just look inward and protect your future....

3 Likes

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by murphyibiam15(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2015
patrick89:

who be this one? you want me to start insulting SS? lol na wrong number you dial! I remember one publication in punch newspaper about the Oil and gas built by Gej, during the commissioning there were tension between two tribes. the publication was geared towards itsekiri against ijaw, the author took side in the write up!!!!!!!

Even though there is anti igbo among SS, I can never ever insult SS.

whenever I'm in lagos, they call all of us(SE/SS) Omo ibo, in the north the same nyamiri...

For me, I see south south region a neglected place, when I see SS on TV I feel so bad, I can not understand why people of that region should be living in that kind of situation when Oil is flowing from their back yard, They have island that can be better than Banana and VI of this world, I see their coastal area as tourist potentials. they have it all. But look at their situation, Oil is becoming worthless, so when are they going to use what God gave them to develop their region up to the level of Dubai, Qatar etc? What will they tell their future generation, they used oil for? I'm pained because I see them as my genuine neighbour, There is nothing that will make our political interest to collide, just check it out, we can never have clash of interest, so we should never be enemies.

This is 21st century, Igbo sentiment is over if you're still living in it, then you're sleeping on a bicycle... just look inward and protect your future....
very well spoken....bleeeeees

1 Like

Re: (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria by kotv: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
ahaz:
please remove igbo from that list.
Why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Withdraws Students On Foreign Scholarship,Offer Them Admission In RSUST(Pic / Biafra: Nigerian Govt, Army May Have Killed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB / El Rufai Shares Screenshots Of Whatsapp Chat Of Kaduna Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.