Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. (1044 Views)

Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) / (A Thead For SS People Only) Who Are Really Our Enemies in Nigeria / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. by kingdompropty: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
I read with consternation the edited Nairaland rule #9 and it implications on any Ndigbo and SSoutherner who seek to promote a movement that have come to become a vital part of us - BIAFRA and an integral part of our growing up.

For the sake of educating Mr. Seun, I will like to mention some background information about this movement that will be helpful.

1. Every Parent that went through the Biafra war, have not been healed thus, share the stories with their kids, all of my neighbours inclusive.

2. A vast majority of the Ndigbo youth are ready to sacrifice all to achieve this dream. Nnamdi Kanu inclusive. Please disregard a few that only grew up in the east with other parentage.

3. The Ndigbos have continued to be disadvantaged, I.e since after the war no rebuilding have taken place. A whopping #2billion USD dedicated to NE for rebuilding.

4. A paltry 20pounds was the punishment my father got for being born a Biafran.

5. After 55 years as a nation Nigeria have continued to lack in its duties as a nation.

Security.

Shelter.

Employment.

Power.

Infrastructures etc

It is only a mad man that wants a different result doing same things.

Be that as it may, while we battle the Senate to rescind their decision to gag Nigerians with their Social Media Bill, we in our Forum seek to gag a popular movement, which is only popular in communist nations like China and North Korea. Here I say , do unto others what you want done unto you.

Mr. Seun being the Igbo man That I am I will not come to beg you to rescind or not to ban me , but what I will tell you is take history will judge your role in this movement either good or bad.

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. by midehi2(f): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
hian!
Re: Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. by capip120(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
No man can silence the SS/SE nation.
When an old chapter closes a new one opens

1 Like

Re: Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. by babyfaceafrica: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Painment is all I can see...please get a life outside nairaland

1 Like

Re: Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. by kingdompropty: 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Painment is all I can see...please get a life outside nairaland

Being a member of the Human rights community - Amnesty International specifically, I reserve my rights to speak out and defend the defenceless, like we did for Abiola even at personal risks.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. by StOla: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
kingdompropty:

Being a member of the Human rights community - Amnesty International specifically, I reserve my rights to speak out and defend the defenceless, like we did for Abiola even at personal risks.

Good to know that you are a human rights advocate.

Now I ask, is it a strategy of such advocacy to keep quiet and watch as ethnic hostilities continue to rise out of a determined attempt by Biafran apologists to denigrate the country, its goverment, its political leaders, and every Nigerian including Igbos who are not in support of the Biafran cause?

Do you expect that harmony is the end result of all the tribal hate and propaganda being advanced on all media available to the Biafrans? Or do you only speak out when anarchy has set as a result of that hate and mischievous propaganda?

Is Seun not a patriot and a peacemaker for ensuring his own creation would play no part in the anarchy the Biafrans are passionately spoiling for?

Do we as Nigerians not have the right to ensure we no longer serve as the audience for all the hate and profanities being heaped daily on the nation and it's constituent tribes?

Who is the defenceless between the man who is at the receiving end of hate and threats but keeps his cool, and the man who has become an irritating nuisance to all and sundry without restraint?

Let the Biafrans find another rebellious channel for their outbursts against Nigeria and her citizens. Nairaland remains a pro-Nigerian medium.

Lastly, does the ethnic oriented outbursts and threats against Seun on the very thread where he communicated his decision in a civil manner, not suggest that we have been dealing with deranged ethnic maniacs, rednecks and skinheads? Why should such nonsense be tolerated by any sane human being?

I certainly refuse to give the Biafran hate my audience.

5 Likes

Re: Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. by kingdompropty: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
StOla:

Now I ask, is it a strategy of such advocacy to keep quiet and watch as ethnic hostilities continue to rise out of a determined attempt by Biafran apologists to denigrate the country, its goverment, its political leaders, and every Nigerian including Igbos who are not in support of the Biafran cause?

Do you expect that harmony is the end result of all the tribal hate and propaganda being advanced on all media available to the Biafrans? Or do you only speak out when anarchy has set as a result of that hate and mischievous propaganda?

Is Seun not a patriot and a peacemaker for ensuring his own creation would play no part in the anarchy the Biafrans are passionately spoiling for?

Do we as Nigerians not have the right to ensure we no longer serve as the audience for all the hate and profanities being heaped daily on the nation and it's constituent tribes?

Who is the defenceless between the man who is at the receiving end of hate and threats but keeps his cool, and the man who has become an irritating nuisance to all and sundry without restraint?

Let the Biafrans find another rebellious channel for their outbursts against Nigeria and her citizens. Nairaland remains a pro-Nigerian medium.

The last time I checked the Biafran protests had remained generally peaceful until the Nigerian soldiers opened fire on them, being the unprofessional military we know I will not doubt the IPOB side of the story.

Many of us with a fair mind will always look at the UN charters , Nigerians constitution and be guided by same, hence the agitation so far is in line.

I do not know the anti Biafra Ndigbos IPOB have either killed or maimed to make us panic yet.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. by mirabel001(f): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
seun was paid 4 dat.....

1 Like

Re: Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. by babyfaceafrica: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
kingdompropty:

prove or I don't believe it
Re: Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
mirabel001:
seun was paid 4 dat.....
you said it all. It is very obvious.
Re: Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. by StOla: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
kingdompropty:

The last time I checked the Biafran protests had remained generally peaceful until the Nigerian soldiers opened fire on them, being the unprofessional military we know I will not doubt the IPOB side of the story.

Many of us with a fair mind will always look at the UN charters , Nigerians constitution and be guided by same, hence the agitation so far is in line.

I do not know the anti Biafra Ndigbos IPOB have either killed or maimed to make us panic yet.

Do not deceive yourself that the brains behind this protests ever wanted it to be peaceful. Infact I believe most are beginning to be irritated at how tactful the government and security forces have been in handling the protests.

In truth, they are determined that the protest must lead to an anarchy the whole world would read about. Lives have been lost, but even Ferguson protests in the US had more coverage.

A pirate radio station might make inciting statements, but that should not be condoned on a legitimate forum.

What is the meaning of "damnable zoological republic"

"The president is a pedophile"

"Awusa-cattle", "Yoro-bber"

Let a pirate radio continue to utter such rubbish until it can be censored, but this will not be repeated on a Nigerian forum.

Never!

The above quotes are the little I have by just scratching the surface, yet you are claiming human rights while the embers of hatred are fanned steadily till anarchy results.

Imagine if those who are at the level of these IPOB youths from other tribes see the stones being thrown in their direction, they will throw bombs back - a reaction being expected by the schemers.

Seun has simply excused his forum from being such a platform. A decision well within his rights.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
StOla:

Lastly, does the ethnic oriented outbursts and threats against Seun on the very thread where he communicated his decision in a civil manner, not suggest that we have been dealing with deranged ethnic maniacs, rednecks and skinheads? Why should such nonsense be tolerated by any sane human being?

I can see that you are indeed an unrepentant lying propagandist.

I shall take you down memory lane...

Remember, prior to the 2015 general elections mischievous bigots like you engaged in campaign of calumny and hatred which was championed against president GEJ, an Ijaw man, but he remained very liberal and democratic.

You hypocrites that term yourselves as being respectful called GEJ unprintable names and denigrated the office of the Nigerian president.
You fabricated and concocted evils and sold them as news to the public. You even went as far as hiring thugs to pelt stones on GEJ on visit.

GEJ guaranteed you hypocrites freedom of speech and freedom after speech. You hypocritical bigots employed and used Sahara Reporter, Premium Times, Punch and The Nation to fabricate and spread numerous lies against GEJ and also tarnished the international image of the country to your fill.
GEJ did not go about assassinating perceived political opponents as was obtained in the previous regime of Obj, a Yoruba man (1999 - 2007).

GEJ allowed your opposition party to flourish and win elections across the country - a democratic dividend that your Obj could not offer.

GEJ was peace-loving and liberal and never sent or forced any you on compulsory exile despite all your arrogance and insults against his person.

GEJ was so liberal that in spite of the fact that his State and SS region produce the crude oil wealth for the sustenance of your regions and parasitic States he allowed you parasitic ingrates to have your way.

With the advent of GEJ do-or-die politics and despotic reign was put in abeyance. Election rigging, financial recklessness, failed projects were relegated to the background.

Your APC set up Radio Chanji in the North with the only aim of inciting Northerners against President Goodluck Jonathan. You lots heartlessly misinformed the populace and the world that President Jonathan, General Ihejirika and Southerners were the ones funding and championing the dreaded Boko Haram—the same insurgents they were fighting.

Your wicked and deadly international campaigns led to the the US and its allies denying GEJ government the much needed ammunition to stop the terrorists from causing more carnage and bloodletting. You revelled in the imbroglio and popped champagne to your satisfaction.

If RB preached hate what was Radio Chanji preaching? What did the Yoruba Radio Kudirat preach?

The Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people have over the century regarded other Nigerians as infidels and propagated despicable, hate speeches in their mosques and still execute the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in the North and Middle-belt. And they now have the presidency while the backstabbing Yorubas vice-presidency! Such a misnomer can only happen in the jungle! 

A number of you hypocrites even go to the extent of carrying wicked lies about how Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people have been peace-loving and accommodative; that it's the Igbos that always provoke their hosts in the North warranting the pogrom and other heinous crimes against the Igbos.
Yet in the same North and the Middle-belt the Christian minorities and other Southerners are maltreated, relegated to the background and even killed.

Feed your hypocrisy with these historical facts:

1* “We do not want our Southern neighbours to interfere in our development. We have never associated ourselves with the activities of these
people. We do not know them, we do not
recognize them, and we share no responsibility in their actions. We shall demand our rights when the time is ripe. If the British quit Nigeria now at this
stage, the Northern people would continue their uninterrupted conquest to the sea”. - Sir Tafawa Balewa (1947)

2* “We the people of the North will continue our stated intention to conquer the South and to dip the Koran in the Atlantic ocean after the British leave our shores.” - Sir Ahmadu Bello (1957)

3* "The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Othman Danfodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use minorities in the North as willing tools and South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future
- Sir Ahmadu Bello, October 12,  1960

Ahmadu Bello, arrogantly uttered the aforementioned statement in a multicultural and multi-religious country and got away with it, and many bigots still hold him in high esteem and even shove it down the throats of other people.

4*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

5*...barely six months after independence, Sir Ahmadu Bello was able to say with confidence in the Daily Times of May 3, 1961, the following:
I’m set and fully armed, to conquer the Action Group, AG, in the same ruthless manner as my grandfather conquered Alkalawa, a town in Sokoto province, during the last century.

6*...sometime in 2010, when upon the demise of President Umaru Y'Ardua, indications emerged that his erstwhile deputy, President Goodluck Jonathan, may contest the 2011 presidential election, a prominent chieftain of this same ACF, Lawal Kaita, who was a former Governor of old Kaduna State, threatened that the North would make Nigeria ungovernable, should Jonathan or anyone from the South win the 2011 presidential election, claiming that such would amount to denying the North it's birthright of ruling Nigeria.

7* It is in the same North barbaric statements like this were uttered in 2011:  ”BABOON AND DOG WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD”. And what was the outcome - carnage and murder of many Southerners and Christians in the North, including many Youth Corps members when Buhari lost the 2011 presidential election?

8* That true to that threat, upon the victory of Jonathan from the 2011 presidential election, massive violence was unleashed from the North by a group which called itself Boko Haram and which repeatedly took responsibility for unending mayhem which began with the killing of Youth Corp members who worked ad-hoc for INEC in that election.

9* As the barbaric killings and destructions reigned, especially with the attack by Boko Haram on the UN Building and Force Headquarters in Abuja, the Lower Niger Congress publicly posited that the nexus between the aforementioned threat by ACF's, Lawal Kaita and the Boko Haram's bloody campaigns summarily destroyed any prospects for keeping the Nigeria Union.

10* "It was, therefore, no surprise that in October 2013, following the bold announcement by President Jonathan, presenting the sudden prospect of revisiting the master-servant constitutional arrangements of Nigeria infuriated the warmongering born-to-rule Caliphate whose cause was championed by the same ACF, and who, supported by their allies from the renegade wing of the Yoruba Southwest,  launched a vicious, frontal attack on the initiative, teaming on the floor of the Conference into a majority, and driving the Conference into its first major decision, i.e. NOT TO DISCUSS THE TERMS OF NIGERIA'S UNITY. The rest of the Conference was a jamboree that provided a luxurious platform for the North/SW Alliance, parading itself as a new political party named APC, to fine-tune their violent March to the do-or-die 2015 general elections."

11* Oba of Lagos Threat on Igbos Over 2015 Governorship 
http://expressng.com/2015/04/video-oba-rilwan-akiolu-threatening-igbos-in-lagos/
Oba Rilwane Akiolu of Lagos to Igbos - Vote APC or Perish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

1 Like

Re: Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. by coolscott(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
kingdompropty:
[s]I read with consternation the edited Nairaland rule #9 and it implications on any Ndigbo and SSoutherner who seek to promote a movement that have come to become a vital part of us - BIAFRA and an integral part of our growing up.

For the sake of educating Mr. Seun, I will like to mention some background information about this movement that will be helpful.

1. Every Parent that went through the Biafra war, have not been healed thus, share the stories with their kids, all of my neighbours inclusive.

2. A vast majority of the Ndigbo youth are ready to sacrifice all to achieve this dream. Nnamdi Kanu inclusive. Please disregard a few that only grew up in the east with other parentage.

3. The Ndigbos have continued to be disadvantaged, I.e since after the war no rebuilding have taken place. A whopping #2billion USD dedicated to NE for rebuilding.

5. After 55 years as a nation Nigeria have continued to lack in its duties as a nation.

Security.

Shelter.

Employment.

Power.

Infrastructures etc

Be that as it may, while we battle the Senate to rescind their decision to gag Nigerians with their Social Media Bill, we in our Forum seek to gag a popular movement, which is only popular in communist nations like China and North Korea. Here I say , do unto others what you want done unto you.

Mr. Seun being the Igbo man That I am I will not come to beg you to rescind or not to ban me , but what I will tell you is take history will judge your role in this movement either good or bad.[/s]
[size=14pt]You can do whatever you want but it is lying and fraudulence that keep you behind all other ethnic groups in Nigeria today.
If you declare SSoutherners part of your Biafra movement, then I declare you (whether I have consulted you or not - and we know I have not consulted you) part of the MASSOB and Niger Delta Republic movement.
Any attempt by you to reject my declaration shall result in my calling you a Yoruba impersonator[/size]
Re: Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. by MabraO: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
kingdompropty:
I read with consternation the edited Nairaland rule #9 and it implications on any Ndigbo and SSoutherner who seek to promote a movement that have come to become a vital part of us - BIAFRA and an integral part of our growing up.

Security.

Shelter.

Employment.

Power.

Infrastructures etc

Mr. Seun being the Igbo man That I am I will not come to beg you to rescind or not to ban me , but what I will tell you is take history will judge your role in this movement either good or bad.

Wot is always wrong with u guys
Seun is giving u condition on how to behave on his site u complaining

If u don't like it go to ur Biafra site
Enough of these nonsense

1 Like

Re: Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. by jogojogo: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
kingdompropty:

Peaceful indeed! Peaceful when people were forced to close their shops for fear of what would befall them if the shops were opened? Peaceful when travelers on journey were made stranded and could not cross to their destination? peaceful indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. by StOla: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
xtrolse:

I can see that you are indeed an unrepentant lying propagandist.

I shall take you down memory lane...

Remember, prior to the 2015 general elections mischievous bigots like you engaged in campaign of calumny and hatred championed against president GEJ, an Ijaw man, who was very liberal and democratic.

You hypocrites that term yourselves as being respectful called GEJ unprintable names and denigrated the office of the Nigerian president.
You fabricated and concocted evils and sold them as news to the public. You even went as far as hiring thugs to pelt stones on GEJ on visit.

GEJ guaranteed you hypocrites freedom of speech and freedom after speech. You hypocritical bigots employed and used Sahara Reporter, Premium Times, Punch and The Nation to fabricate and spread numerous lies against GEJ and also tarnished the international image of country to your fill.
GEJ did not go about assassinating perceived political opponents as was obtained in the previous regime of Obj, a Yoruba man (1999 - 2007).

GEJ allowed your opposition party to flourish and win elections across the country - a democratic dividend that your Obj could not offer.

GEJ was peace-loving and liberal and never sent or forced any you on compulsory exile despite all your arrogance and insults against his person.

GEJ was so liberal that in spite of the fact that his State and SS region produce the crude oil wealth for the sustenance of your regions and parasitic States he allowed you parasitic ingrates to have your way.

With the advent of GEJ do-or-die politics and despotic reign was put in abeyance. Election rigging, financial recklessness, failed projects were relegated to the background.

Your APC set up Radio Chanji in the North with the only aim of inciting Northerners against President Goodluck Jonathan. You lots heartlessly misinformed the populace and the world that President Jonathan, General Ihejirika and Southerners were the ones funding and championing the dreaded Boko Haram—the same insurgents they were fighting.

Your wicked and deadly international campaigns led to the the US and its allies denying GEJ government the much needed ammunition to stop the terrorists from causing more carnage and bloodletting. You revelled in the imbroglio and popped champagne to your satisfaction.

If RB preached hate what was Radio Chanji preaching? What did the Yoruba Radio Kudirat preach?

The Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people have over the century regarded other Nigerians as infidels and propagated despicable, hate speeches in their mosques and still execute the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in the North and Middle-belt. And they now have the presidency while the backstabbing Yorubas vice-presidency! Such a misnomer can only happen in the jungle! 

A number of you hypocrites even go to the extent of carrying wicked lies about how Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people have been peace-loving and accommodative; that it's the Igbos that always provoke their hosts in the North warranting the pogrom and other heinous crimes against the Igbos.
Yet in the same North and the Middle-belt the Christian minorities and other Southerners are maltreated, relegated to the background and even killed.

Feed your hypocrisy with these historical facts:

1* “We do not want our Southern neighbours to interfere in our development. We have never associated ourselves with the activities of these
people. We do not know them, we do not
recognize them, and we share no responsibility in their actions. We shall demand our rights when the time is ripe. If the British quit Nigeria now at this
stage, the Northern people would continue their uninterrupted conquest to the sea”. - Sir Tafawa Balewa (1947)

2* “We the people of the North will continue our stated intention to conquer the South and to dip the Koran in the Atlantic ocean after the British leave our shores.” - Sir Ahmadu Bello (1957)

3* "The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Othman Danfodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use minorities in the North as willing tools and South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future
- Sir Ahmadu Bello, October 12,  1960

Ahmadu Bello, arrogantly uttered the aforementioned statement in a multicultural and multi-religious country and got away with it, and many bigots still hold him in high esteem and even shove it down the throats of other people.

4*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

5*...barely six months after independence, Sir Ahmadu Bello was able to say with confidence in the Daily Times of May 3, 1961, the following:
I’m set and fully armed, to conquer the Action Group, AG, in the same ruthless manner as my grandfather conquered Alkalawa, a town in Sokoto province, during the last century.

6*...sometime in 2010, when upon the demise of President Umaru Y'Ardua, indications emerged that his erstwhile deputy, President Goodluck Jonathan, may contest the 2011 presidential election, a prominent chieftain of this same ACF, Lawal Kaita, who was a former Governor of old Kaduna State, threatened that the North would make Nigeria ungovernable, should Jonathan or anyone from the South win the 2011 presidential election, claiming that such would amount to denying the North it's birthright of ruling Nigeria.

7* It is in the same North barbaric statements like this were uttered in 2011:  ”BABOON AND DOG WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD”. And what was the outcome - carnage and murder of many Southerners and Christians in the North, including many Youth Corps members when Buhari lost the 2011 presidential election?

8* That true to that threat, upon the victory of Jonathan from the 2011 presidential election, massive violence was unleashed from the North by a group which called itself Boko Haram and which repeatedly took responsibility for unending mayhem which began with the killing of Youth Corp members who worked ad-hoc for INEC in that election.

9* As the barbaric killings and destructions reigned, especially with the attack by Boko Haram on the UN Building and Force Headquarters in Abuja, the Lower Niger Congress publicly posited that the nexus between the aforementioned threat by ACF's, Lawal Kaita and the Boko Haram's bloody campaigns summarily destroyed any prospects for keeping the Nigeria Union.

10* "It was, therefore, no surprise that in October 2013, following the bold announcement by President Jonathan, presenting the sudden prospect of revisiting the master-servant constitutional arrangements of Nigeria infuriated the warmongering born-to-rule Caliphate whose cause was championed by the same ACF, and who, supported by their allies from the renegade wing of the Yoruba Southwest,  launched a vicious, frontal attack on the initiative, teaming on the floor of the Conference into a majority, and driving the Conference into its first major decision, i.e. NOT TO DISCUSS THE TERMS OF NIGERIA'S UNITY. The rest of the Conference was a jamboree that provided a luxurious platform for the North/SW Alliance, parading itself as a new political party named APC, to fine-tune their violent March to the do-or-die 2015 general elections."

11* Oba of Lagos Threat on Igbos Over 2015 Governorship 
http://expressng.com/2015/04/video-oba-rilwan-akiolu-threatening-igbos-in-lagos/
Oba Rilwane Akiolu of Lagos to Igbos - Vote APC or Perish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

I'm happy you mentioned Radio Kudirat because it seems the message of your post is just to state that it is the turn of the Igbos to be the mad ones.

For your information, Radio Kudirat was a pirate station set up to challenge the military government of Abacha and demand a return to democracy and release of MKO Abiola.

Radio Kudirat had Nigerians across tribes as it's facilitator's, having been set up after Kudirat Abiola was killed.

Radio Kudirat was not a vehicle to propagate inter-tribal hate. Neither was any of Radio Kudirat or Chanji ever recorded to call the country a zoo or any such profane description

You mention Jonathan being ridiculed while he was president. Yes many called him names and I even call him a platinum certified dunce till today and I am vindicated. You would notice that I did not mention the equitable names that Buhari is called like dullard, illiterate etc.

What is the meaning that the President is a pedophile or a terrorist? Do you understand what that means?

No one is deceived by Jonathan's attempt to keep the mob busy with a circus he termed National Conference. He had said when he resumed his tenure that he did not believe in it, especially as there was a national assembly that had equally reminded all who cared to listen that such was a waste of time that would not be ratified by them.

So like OBJ who reneged on his own stance when the PRONACO was to start, Jonathan also conducted his own jamboree destined to fail. A president who failed to implement the reports of committees that he set up like the Ribadu report.

You mentioned Lawal Kaita, but forgot to mention that he is a PDP chieftain who made his remarks as a PDP Northerner prior to the party primaries of the PDP. He later went on to take a position in the Jonathan administration.

As for political assassinations, whoever initiated and executed such were desperate politicians principally in the South of the country with the victims being primarily members of PDP or the OBJ government.
Is it the responsibility of OBJ to tell Rivers people whether to kill their political leaders or not?
Or was it the decision of OBJ to eliminate Bola Ige?

That politicians kept their cool in the GEJ regime is testament to the fact that power over party structure had changed hands, and the gladiators began to develop a conscience, while intended victims also became more cautious.

Concerning the pogroms in the North prior to the war, we all know the the factors that precipitated them. Let those who have an appreciation of history learn from their mistakes, and also learn not to be too stupid to become self destructive.

That you continue to regard the Yorubas as back stabbing suggests that you're yet to learn that they do not owe you any loyalty. You have not done anything to merit it and their political destiny is their own preoccupation.

Concerning the video of the Northern Premier you continue to rehash, it is evident that he was smart enough to know the limitations of his people and knew they were disadvantaged. He was Premier of the North, not Nigerian Prime Minister. He was doing the same thing every other Premier was doing to favour their region and its people. His people who had no chance of competing in the East and West ought to have their economic security guaranteed back at home. But you wanted to have it all both within your region and outside.
That you continue to cry about his opinion about you which was later vindicated by your own actions against him, only suggest that you saw him as a threat just has he equally saw you as a threat.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2015

StOla:

I'm happy you mentioned Radio Kudirat because it seems the message of your post is just to state that it is the turn of the Igbos to be the mad ones.

For your information, Radio Kudirat was a pirate station set up to challenge the military government of Abacha and demand a return to democracy and release of MKO Abiola.

Radio Kudirat had Nigerians across tribes as it's facilitator's, having been set up after Kudirat Abiola was killed.

Radio Kudirat was not a vehicle to propagate inter-tribal hate. Neither was any of Radio Kudirat or Chanji ever recorded to call the country a zoo or any such profane description

You mention Jonathan being ridiculed while he was president. Yes many called him names and I even call him a platinum certified dunce till today and I am vindicated. You would notice that I did not mention the equitable names that Buhari is called like dullard, illiterate etc.

What is the meaning that the President is a pedophile or a terrorist? Do you understand what that means?

No one is deceive by Jonathan's attempt to keep the mob busy with a circus he termed National Conference. He had said when he resumed his tenure that he did not believe in it, especially as there was a national assembly that had equally reminded all who cared to listen that such was a waste of time that would not be ratified by them.

So like OBJ who reneged on hid own stance when the PRONACO was to start, Jonathan also conducted his own jamboree destined to fail. A president who failed to implement the reports of committees that he set up like the Ribadu report.

You mentioned Lawal Kaita, but forgot to mention that he is a PDP chieftain who made his remarks as a PDP Northerner prior to the party primaries of the PDP. He later went on to take a position in the Jonathan administration.

You're still trying in vain to justify the unjustifiable while leaving out the weightier, outrageous deeds and outbursts of your preferred political gladiators.

Practically the main politicians that contributed to the downfall of PDP are in APC and they facilitated APC's ascendancy to power via campaign of terror, lies and falsehood. Remember, Tinubu leading a party to visit Obj for him to help steer their ship (APC).

A house built on deceit and lies can't stand the test of time.
Quote me anywhere - OZAOEKPE

See the links showing GEJ rise in profile ever since he left the presidential seat:

https://www.nairaland.com/2749121/jonathan-symbol-democracy-africa-carter

https://www.nairaland.com/2786572/world-diplomatic-circles-honour-jonathan

https://www.nairaland.com/2793932/jonathan-succeeds-clinton-keynote-speaker

https://www.nairaland.com/2795501/jonathan-constructed-more-roads-than

https://www.nairaland.com/2795164/goodluck-jonathans-rising-profile

The real enemies of progress are the proponents of the status quo in the Nigerian system, and are accustomed to spreading lies and wicked propaganda. 

Anyone who supports in the smallest ways the sustenance of a criminal system that has only brought shame, waste, killings and backwardness, should be charged with crimes against humanity.

“Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can't get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don't care who you are. What goes around comes around. That's how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.” - Jessica BrodBrody
Re: Mr. Seun's Unpopular Move Against SE/ SS People And Social Media Bill. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
StOla:

As for political assassinations, whoever initiated and executed such were desperate politicians principally in the South of the country with the victims being primarily members of PDP or the OBJ government.
Is it the responsibility of OBJ to tell Rivers people whether to kill their political leaders or not?
Or was it the decision of OBJ to eliminate Bola Ige?

That politicians kept their cool in the GEJ regime is testament to the fact that power over party structure had changed hands, and the gladiators began to develop a conscience, while intended victims also became more cautious.

Concerning the pogroms in the North prior to the war, we all know the the factors that precipitated them. Let those who have an appreciation of history learn from their mistakes, and also learn not to be too stupid to become self destructive.

That you continue to regard the Yorubas as back stabbing suggests that you're yet to learn that they do not owe you any loyalty. You have not done anything to merit it and their political destiny is their own preoccupation.

Concerning the video of the Northern Premier you continue to rehash, it is evident that he was smart enough to know the limitations of his people and knew they were disadvantaged. He was Premier of the North, not Nigerian Prime Minister. He was doing the same thing every other Premier was doing to favour their region and its people. His people who had no chance of competing in the East and West ought to have their economic security guaranteed back at home. But you wanted to have it all both within your region and outside.
That you continue to cry about his opinion about you which was later vindicated by your own actions against him, only suggest that you saw him as a threat just has he equally saw you as a threat.

You're still displaying your double-faced mien, hypocrisy and mischievousness unrepentantly.

I leave you in the hands of FFK...

RichieF27 post:
EXPLOSIVE!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Biafra – Femi Fani-K 
https://www.nairaland.com/2676903/explosive-nnamdi-kanus-arrest-goodbye

How I wish that the Nigerian people had their own Odysseus’ , Achilles’, Agamemnons and Hectors. How I wish they had their own ancient poets and great thinkers like Socrates, Plato, Aristotle and Homer who could remind generations to come about our past exploits with their inspiring, compelling and historic prose.

Yet I look at the Nigeria of today and I am not encouraged or inspired. As a matter of fact I am deeply saddened. I see no heroes on the horizon but only questionable pretenders and fallen caricatures that have sold their heritage and destiny for a mess of porridge and that couldn’t give a fig about what history or posterity will say about them or their 

Many have asked why I should say such things. Permit me to answer that pertinent question by posing a few of my own.

I start by asking: is this the Nigeria of Murtala Mohammed and Theophilius Yakubu Danjuma? Is this the nation that helped to liberate Angola, Mozambique, Zimbabwe and South Africa?

Is this the nation that restored sanity and stability to Sierra Leone, that brought an end to a civil war in Liberia, that fought so gallantly in Burma and Somalia and that quelled a military coup in Sao Tome and Principe?
Is this the nation whose wealth once knew no bounds and whose middle class once owned the finest cars and properties in London, Paris and New York? Is this the nation whose beautiful people once graced the streets of Belgravia, Chelsea, Hampstead and Knightsbridge?

Is this the country that once nationalized BP and that gave Margaret Thatcher sleepless nights over apartheid South Africa?

Is this the nation that once stood up to the mighty Boers and whose ancestors studied at Oxford and Cambridge as far back as the 1800’s?

Is this the nation whose inhabitants and various ethnic nationalities once ruled vast empires and whose progenitors contributed so much to the traditions, religion and culture of Ancient Egypt?
Is this the country that once fought a bitter and brutal civil war, yet declared ”no victor, no vanquished” and, in the spirit of love, came back as one? Is this the country which has been through thick and thin and yet whose people remained ever so resilient and always put a smile on their faces?

Is this the country where giants once held court and where the greats of old once presided? Where did we go wrong? What has happened to our people and what has afflicted our country? When did our leaders become spineless cowards and deceivers? When did the green white green of our nation’s flag become soiled with human faeces and when was it torn to shreds?

When did we shy away from fighting our own battles and prosecuting our own wars? When did we start bowing our heads in shame as events unfold in our country? When did we start sitting down silently as international newscasters speak about our nation in painful, disdainful, hushed and condescending tones?
What has happened to the ever courageous, ever smiling, ever confident and ever dependable Nigerian who shook the world with his arrogance and confidence and who spoke of his nation with pride and joy?
What has happened to our great army that was once the pride of Africa and that once made us so proud? What has happened to our great intellectuals and our men and women of courage and vision who once, like a collosus, bestrode the world?

What has happened to the stubborn and proud yet warm, friendly and profoundly good people that Nigerians once were? What has happened to the people that were once regarded as the hope of Africa and the pride of every black man on the planet?

Where and when did we go astray? How and when did it all go wrong?

When did we lose our strength, our wealth, our honour and our power? When did we lose our excellence, our confidence, our dignity and our self-respect? When did we become so weak and so helpless? When did we turn into killers, savages and barbarians
When did we become so pitiful that the whole world mocks us and heaps insults on us so easily? When did they start saying that we have ”no serious government”, that we have ”lost control of large portions of our nation” and that we can’t even protect our own children? When did we become incapable of defending our borders and protecting our people?

When did we turn into a laughing stock and a reference point for incompetence, stupidity, cowardice, ignorance, evil, cluelessness and all that is bad to the rest of the world?

When did other nations start giving us lessons on how to fight insurgency and how to prosecute our wars? When did our people start clamouring for foreign armies to enter our land, violate our sovereignty and march on our sacred soil?
When did we start having to ask others to come and solve our local problems? O Nigeria, how are the mighty fallen. Truly ours is a nation afflicted. She is finished and there is little hope of any form of redemption or resurrection.

The honeymoon is over and the glory has departed. One hundred years of a forced and failed marriage has ended in a bitter yet undeniable divorce. We have lost it all and there is no going back. Those that wish to break up our nation for sport and bring our people to their knees have had their way.

Those that wish to watch us slaughter one another in an orgy of mindless violence and that wish to establish their AFRICOM in our shores will soon be here and we shall be occupied forever
O Nigeria, how are the mighty fallen. I loved Nigeria but now I have stopped believing in her. She is saddled with many different sub- nations that were simply incompatible right from the start.

She is plagued and cursed with one particular sub-nation whose ruling elite are dangerous and unyielding, whose guile and deceit is second to none, who treat their own people with contempt and derision, who believe that they were born to rule, who think that power belongs to them, who suppress the religious and ethnic minorities within their ranks and who were taught from an early age that there was none besides them. Those people have killed Nigeria. They and those who have consistently bowed and trembled before them and who have always allowed them to have their way. Our nation has become a cruel joke- she is a maliciously contrived contraption that has shattered many dreams and frustrated many ambitions and aspirations. This was a country that was created for the benefit of just a few at the cost of the misery and pain of so many.

I will never accept the idea of living in a nation side by side with religious extremists who slit the throats of children, who habitually slaughter the innocents and who abduct and fornicate with small girls. Animals have no place in the homes of men.

It is time for us to stop pretending: let the terrorists and their friends in high places break away and establish their own country where they can marry as many young girls as they please and chop off as many limbs as they want. Let them form a nation where they can stone adulterers and turn women into chattels that are not even worthy of life.

Let those of us from the west establish Oduduwa and let us celebrate and enjoy our freedom from the bondage and ineptitude of a cruel failed state that has no soul and that lacks humanity and compassion.

Let us be liberated from the deceit that is known as Nigeria: a nation that once was but that is no more. Let us be free of Nigeria: a nation where injustice, evil, persecution, insensitivity, impugnity, terror, graft and wickedness reign supreme.
Let us be rid of Nigeria: a country where those of us that had the misfortune of being born on the ”wrong” side of the regional divide or who are adherents of the ”wrong” religious faith are butchered for our heritage and can never be treated as equals. Give us Oduduwa or let us die.
Yet we will eventually take our freedom by force if it is not freely given to us. We shall take it by fire: by the shedding of blood and by our own bleeding if necessary. We will take it by fire and by sacrificing our lives if that is what we are forced to do.

What we will never do is continue to live in perpetual slavery in a nation called Nigeria that is afflicted with feeble rulers and peopled by religious bigots, sexual deviants and bloodthirsty terrorists.

We shall not allow ourselves to be consummed by the weakness and ineptitude of our present-day rulers and the sheer incompetence of those that do not have the courage or the moral authority to crush the beasts that have abducted and enslaved our girls.

I have had enough. I say goodbye Nigeria: give them Biafra; give us Oduduwa or let us die.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Banned From Nairaland For No Reason. / #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter / Is It Because It Is Buhari - Northerner's Lamentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.