Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Sex Doesn't Keep A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Doesn't Keep A Man (2130 Views)

Liking Sex Doesn't Make A Woman A Slut, Lack Of Self Control Does / Love Doesn't Keep Relationships / What If Sex Doesn't Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Doesn't Keep A Man by Africanweddingb: 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sex doesn't keep a guy, if you like turn 360 degrees in bed,when he has 'urinated' inside of you, he feels normal and seek the next babe.; Using him as DP 24/7 doesn't work neither, he can use
yours too, write 'My Love' in his PM and broadcast 'My fine sister' to those in his list after he has marked you not to receive it.

He likes fair babes, so you are using bleaching chemical sorry cream. Though you call it 'toning', I pity you. Keep bleaching yourself till you become brighter than your future. If he wants to leave, he will.

Exposing your breast and armpits are good way to attract men shall, but mostly piggy men. Those regular antics doesn't work anymore. Men date chicks and marry women. You must be the dream woman of your dream man.

Boys run after frame and figure, men wants to know what is inside of you. A Masters' holder can accept to work in a Car wash pending when he can get a better job. Except the car wash can fulfill him.

africanweddingbliss..com.ng/2015/09/real-talk-sex-doesnt-keep-man.html

1 Like

Re: Sex Doesn't Keep A Man by jamex93(m): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2015
Help me tell dem ooooo
Re: Sex Doesn't Keep A Man by myqel(m): 12:22am On Sep 18, 2015
Sex doesn't keep a man but money keeps a woman right? undecided
Re: Sex Doesn't Keep A Man by tallestVic: 12:45am On Sep 18, 2015
haha@ poster: why you day break them girls morale now. When society and them fellow girls don brainwashed them to be sheep and believe say s3x is a favour you do to guys and S3x is your power. Go lick sh1t. I am a guy and I know shit about me that why I am praticing asexuality for now...too much messed up philosophy in the word. Bleep the world!
Re: Sex Doesn't Keep A Man by promgurlP(f): 12:52am On Sep 18, 2015
Who doesn't know that? angry angry
Re: Sex Doesn't Keep A Man by saintikechi(m): 1:01am On Sep 18, 2015
it could actually keep me grin
Re: Sex Doesn't Keep A Man by Olasco93: 1:03am On Sep 18, 2015
S¤x doesn't in anyway keep any guy. No matter his heaven and earth promise to you, if you're not His already-made-wife, you're own ur own.
Mind you, S¤x even keep you farther away from him, because from the very first time he start having s¤x with you, he's already getting bored and feed up with you. After all the S¤x tactics he's explored with you, he would sharply go ahead and marry one 'Innocent' and 'wife material' lady from nowhere.
So my Beautiful and gorgeous ''Obiangellis'', make una Zip-Up and say 'Mbanu/Tufiakwa' to Conji; plan your future, shine your big eyes well-well.
Be the Woman a man will respect and adore, not the one he'll use to learn all the 'leg-overs', s¤x skills and tactics in the world of s¤x and then take you mere, cheap & 4granted.
#You ain't a toy nor teddybear sisters!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Doesn't Keep A Man by pretydiva(f): 5:44am On Sep 18, 2015
True talk op. God bless u 4 dis.
Re: Sex Doesn't Keep A Man by Dahveydson(m): 6:09am On Sep 18, 2015
Sex does keep a man.

Food also keep a man.

Character keeps a man.

There are a lot of things that can keep a man. Men are not robots, they relate to different things.
Re: Sex Doesn't Keep A Man by osesology(m): 6:56am On Sep 18, 2015
As far as I'm concerned, there are different qualities a woman possess that can keep a man and that includes sex. Why do you think some married men go for side chicks? because of their brain? If they were getting the ``good good'' from their wives at home, I don't think there will be need for any away march. For me, I can't marry a woman who isn't sexy and freakish in bed, don't know about other guys.
Re: Sex Doesn't Keep A Man by Eddodoh(m): 7:04am On Sep 18, 2015
Sex keeps a man although excess of it will make him bored & seek 4 d next punny.

Keep a man in a no sex relationship & u'll see frustration.
Re: Sex Doesn't Keep A Man by dmcdad: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2015
Women need to learn.

Well, the last time I checked, they enjoy sex more than we do. So they often dont give sex with a view to just pleasing the guy, but themselves.

Re: Sex Doesn't Keep A Man by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2015
true
Re: Sex Doesn't Keep A Man by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2015
Africanweddingb:
Sex doesn't keep a guy, if you like turn 360 degrees in bed,when he has 'urinated' inside of you, he feels normal and seek the next babe.; Using him as DP 24/7 doesn't work neither, he can use
yours too, write 'My Love' in his PM and broadcast 'My fine sister' to those in his list after he has marked you not to receive it.

He likes fair babes, so you are using bleaching chemical sorry cream. Though you call it 'toning', I pity you. Keep bleaching yourself till you become brighter than your future. If he wants to leave, he will.

Exposing your breast and armpits are good way to attract men shall, but mostly piggy men. Those regular antics doesn't work anymore. Men date chicks and marry women. You must be the dream woman of your dream man.

Boys run after frame and figure, men wants to know what is inside of you. A Masters' holder can accept to work in a Car wash pending when he can get a better job. Except the car wash can fulfill him.

africanweddingbliss..com.ng/2015/09/real-talk-sex-doesnt-keep-man.html

Any babe who has to read this to know this must be very very stùpid
Re: Sex Doesn't Keep A Man by grad2012(f): 7:36am On Sep 18, 2015
Only GOD can keep a man.
Re: Sex Doesn't Keep A Man by MsBliss(f): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2015
True talk
Re: Sex Doesn't Keep A Man by dmcdad: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Any babe who has to read this to know this must be very very stùpid
Agreed.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Girl On Nairaland That Can Look This Smashing While Frowning (pic) / Throw Back Pics Of Kogi State Governor Nd His Wife / My Madam On The Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.