Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Photo: Uniformed Soldier Turns To Cassava Selling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Uniformed Soldier Turns To Cassava Selling (1275 Views)

Boko Haram Burnt Armoured Car In Borno, Killed A Soldier / Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Uniformed Soldier Turns To Cassava Selling by makzeze: 5:53am On Sep 18, 2015
The soldier wants to complement his monthly meager allawee.

Re: Photo: Uniformed Soldier Turns To Cassava Selling by free2ryhme: 5:55am On Sep 18, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: Uniformed Soldier Turns To Cassava Selling by Buharifan: 5:59am On Sep 18, 2015
grin grin

lalasticlala, come and see..ooooo
Re: Photo: Uniformed Soldier Turns To Cassava Selling by azimibraun: 6:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Very difficult to explain.. first the Red trouser. If it was NYSC jersey I would have thought one corper don serve finish dash out him uniform but soldiers don't dash out uniforms when they retire or are dismissed and that Uniform looks very real. Again the looks like an Hausa or a North west guy and last I checked na igbos get cassava abi na igbo guy sef?This picture is had to interpret sha. I wish him great sales and the beaten that will come his way if soldiers catch am. Eh! Sorry o! Soldiers are now afraid of touching civilians becouse the Nigerian Military will hand them over to human right commission. All these I shun the guy matter jare. But I know say na yoruba guy snapthe picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Uniformed Soldier Turns To Cassava Selling by oluwafemi113(m): 6:09am On Sep 18, 2015
Na iie

Dude was just relaxing there
Re: Photo: Uniformed Soldier Turns To Cassava Selling by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 18, 2015
Buharifan:
grin grin

lalasticlala, come and see..ooooo
can't be a soldier of the federal republic of nigeria,it should chad or niger army
Re: Photo: Uniformed Soldier Turns To Cassava Selling by Hadone(m): 6:15am On Sep 18, 2015
Boko boyz no dey SAMBISA forest again, this simply signifies that fighting BH is over
Re: Photo: Uniformed Soldier Turns To Cassava Selling by cooljude(m): 6:20am On Sep 18, 2015
Probably, he was relaxing there but if he was actually selling casava on his uniform, proper disciplinary action should be taken against him.
Re: Photo: Uniformed Soldier Turns To Cassava Selling by seunlayi(m): 6:38am On Sep 18, 2015
what a hard working soldier, probably helping his darling wife after work

1 Like

Re: Photo: Uniformed Soldier Turns To Cassava Selling by Yujin(m): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2015
azimibraun:
Very difficult to explain.. first the Red trouser. If it was NYSC jersey I would have thought one corper don serve finish dash out him uniform but soldiers don't dash out uniforms when they retire or are dismissed and that Uniform looks very real. Again the looks like an Hausa or a North west guy and last I checked na igbos get cassava abi na igbo guy sef?This picture is had to interpret sha. I wish him great sales and the beaten that will come his way if soldiers catch am. Eh! Sorry o! Soldiers are now afraid of touching civilians becouse the Nigerian Military will hand them over to human right commission. All these I shun the guy matter jare. But I know say na yoruba guy snapthe picture.
That guy definitely is from either of these states; Kogi, Benue or cross river with emphasis more on the first two. The appearance of the pix is like it was taken at a road block and nothing suggests that he is selling those tubers. He's aware of the pix and that may mean he's most likely not a military man. Looking at his sober looks tells me he was probably arrested for wearing a camouflage.
Re: Photo: Uniformed Soldier Turns To Cassava Selling by damiloladuke: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2015
he is probably a reble and not a real soldier

BLOGGERS & OTHERS.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Photo: Uniformed Soldier Turns To Cassava Selling by donjon: 9:49am On Sep 18, 2015
all dis una picture sef ,
wia una dey see am( in mama p voice)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: President Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi / Wrong Perceptions About Fg's Fight Against Corruption / How To Curb The Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.