Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Allegation Against Me By Code Of Conduct Bureau Are False & Frivolous - Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allegation Against Me By Code Of Conduct Bureau Are False & Frivolous - Saraki (403 Views)

Osinbajo Appoints Chairman, Members For Code Of Conduct Bureau / House Amends Code Of Conduct Bureau And Tribunal Act / Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allegation Against Me By Code Of Conduct Bureau Are False & Frivolous - Saraki by marked10(m): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2015
Senate President, Bukola Saraki, yesterday reacted to allegations being made against him by the Code of Conduct Bureau ( CCB), over alleged falsification of assets declaration, as mischievous and untrue.
Saraki, who reacted to the allegation in a chat with journalists after a courtesy call on him by the management of the Public Complaints Commission ( PCC), said the charges were not only untrue, but anchored on age- long document.

He said, “Most of these allegations are frivolous and not true.It has been there since 2003 and you wake up twelve years after to start raising non- existing issues. “I have always done my assets declaration. We will continue to do our work here.There is no doubt about it that it is mischevious and It is not current.

“The issues raised are not true. As far as we are concerned, we are not shaken. We will focus on what we have come here to do, elected by the people and by my colleagues to work for the interest of this country.”

Saraki said that the CCB was being influenced by external forces and added that he would not in any way be distracted by the spurious allegations.

The statement reads in part, ‘The attention of Dr. Bukola Saraki, president of the Senate, has been drawn to a charge sheet being widely circulated on the online media, upon which he is expected to be tried at the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT). “It should be noted that at the time of writing this statement (10.00am on September 16, 2015), Dr. Saraki has not been served the court process.” - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/saraki-blasts-code-of-conduct-bureau.html#sthash.fHvKbxlb.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: Allegation Against Me By Code Of Conduct Bureau Are False & Frivolous - Saraki by madridguy(m): 7:50am On Sep 18, 2015
Saraki is a gunner, Sikena.
Re: Allegation Against Me By Code Of Conduct Bureau Are False & Frivolous - Saraki by Imortal001: 7:50am On Sep 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Allegation Against Me By Code Of Conduct Bureau Are False & Frivolous - Saraki by Bashirfuntua(m): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2015
K
Re: Allegation Against Me By Code Of Conduct Bureau Are False & Frivolous - Saraki by OAMMB(f): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2015
If you you are innocent why are you running up and down getting court injuctions to stop your trial.
why not allow the allow the Code of Conduct Bureau do their jobs.... and prove your innocence to the world.
I remember that was how Dezani was jumping up and down getting the court to stop her probe by the house of reps...now she suddenly fell ill when she knows that its not biz as usual and alot of her attrocities were exposed.
Sooner or later... all those hiding behind one finger in this country and they think they are covered will be exposed and will be judged accordingly.

And for those compromised judges in Nigeria preventing justices by aidding and abeiting thieves that have looted this country dry....God's judgement will fall on you too soon.
Re: Allegation Against Me By Code Of Conduct Bureau Are False & Frivolous - Saraki by Toktee(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2015
if you are innocent,why ran to court to obtained injunction? your days are numbered.
Re: Allegation Against Me By Code Of Conduct Bureau Are False & Frivolous - Saraki by youngsahito(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2015
M here to read comment...
Re: Allegation Against Me By Code Of Conduct Bureau Are False & Frivolous - Saraki by Abugab(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2015
If the allegations are spurious, then prove it.

(1) (Reply)

Abia To Partner With US-based Inventor / Nigerians March Against Al Makura’s / How Do I Choose The Best Criminal Appeal Lawyer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.