Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members (29397 Views)

"Disregard Those Calling For Restructuring" - Yahaya Bello Urges Nigerians / Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements / Dogara Urges FG To Increase Workers Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by kobonaire(m): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

The Jews killed him. Jews in Isreal. Till today Jews don't recognize Jesus as their lord and saviour. In fact BH is child's play compared to how they persecuted the early Christians.
I'm sure you're one of those wannabe Jews. So if you are a Christian. Get that fact right.
It appears that you do not understand this singular yet critical part of your scriptures.
For example, if two Boko Haram bombers, Musa and Ilyasu, bomb a bus stop in your town (heaven's forbid but luckily no casualties btw), would you now report the news to your friends as "Musa and Ilyasu bombed a bus stop?? No, you would instead report it as "Boko Haram bombed that bus stop" because that is the bigger picture. Like wise, Jesus was not "killed" by the Jews, they were simply the "vehicle" by which that action in history was purported to have been carried out. The bigger picture of that killing is that "Jesus chose to die for our sins .... yours and mine". Jesus, after all, was all powerful and could have easily escaped from the "killer Jews" in a blink of an eye.
So my friend, you see why you do not understand this basic concept of your holy scriptures?? Jesus made that choice to die for our sins ... he gave up his life for the whole world. The Jews did not kill Jesus alone, we all did. The next time you go to Church, I encourage you to ask your pastor about this fact.
CC: Obrigardo
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by kokoette87: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
Is dis not reason enough for his impeachment? Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by ferdyabu(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
yorubatic:
Why won't nigerians forgive BH, aren't BH among the common sense revolutionists? Abeg, give BH amnesty and position in the government, they merit it, besides they are northerners too...every northern is honest and qualified for any position. ..unlike the thievery southern people who are dishonest and unqualified ....

These people are evil....apc is evil, north is evil, hausa fulanis are evil. Yorubas are evil, yoruba muslims are worst evil
I don't know the reason why people like comments like this.Are you really a human being or you're just acting stupid. How can you abuse a whole tribe for no reason. I swear you will need the help of a Yoruba man one day in your life.Good day
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by friends4ever(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
GOD BLESS FFK AND GOV. FAYOSE FOR THEIR TRUTHFULNESS.
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by hyperflex(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
lisashandy:
really, so after killing innocent people, they should just be forgiven okwia...mtcheeeew

or better still confess if you are their sponsor.

Assin ehn the man is an idiot. Sounds like their sponsor sef. ISIS is displacing pple worldwide and ur here talking bout forgiveness. Maybe they need to blow up his neighborhood or something stupid ass muthafuckah. What do u tell the affected folks of Nyanya park or Borno or the Church pple that got blown. These r no Niger/Delta militants u crazy forgetful ass politician! U wanna forgive Book Haram? Get up from that speaker seat u retarded politician
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by Adebowale89(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
he can say that again when he didn't fall in their terrific acts

boko haram or whatsoever they are called will soon refute his preaching of forgiveness. the idiots, that Jonathan grant amnesty then, telling Jonathan, they are the one that should grant the govt amnesty

have they even desist from their devil acts and he is there talking of forgiveness

Mr speaker, why not amnesty
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by Akiika: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
starlingslimnet:
There is no forgivness without repentance.If they repent of their evil and renounce that wicked Religion all good Nigerians will forgive them but that doesn't change the fact that Islamabad.
If you honestly think those criminals are following a religion, then you are as ignorant as they are.
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by dignity33: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
Who is talking about bh being forgive, the people who have commited worse crime ever with no remorse, to forgive and give amnesty then what is the use of prison they should also open up prison and let every criminal their out and forgive them with amnesty.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by AreaFada2: 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Dogara, are you apologising on their behalf? If yes, what are you to Boko Haram terrorists?

#KillThemAll
The guy spoke as a Christian. He has to sue for peace as a national leader. Should he have advised Christians to take up arms? Of course not. We all know Boko are bloodthirsty never-do-well cretins. They just need to give up their rebellion without cause. Then as wounds gradually heal, forgiveness would be a lot easier.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
starlingslimnet:
There is no forgivness without repentance.If they repent of their evil and renounce that wicked Religion all good Nigerians will forgive them but that doesn't change the fact that Islamabad.
Islamaren'tbad... Islamagood
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by chemicool: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
This is why Nigeria will never move forward! State pardon, state forgiveness, plea bargain. What did he mean?
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by Ilekeh(f): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
He say wetin?

He's a boko haram sponsor. Trusss me, I'm the doctor.
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by Ilekeh(f): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
I hate this Nigerian mentality of forgiving people and not punishing them for their crime.

Yes I can forgive and still implement punishment.
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by PureNigerian: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
And this is an elected official. God punish you.
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by Adaeze003(f): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
I don't get, is he now spokesman of the sect? Is he one of them?

Like, where did this pop out from?
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
jaybee:

I doubt your theology. can you please back it up with Scripture?
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by Kellzcold: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
Forgive who?? Lmao
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
jaybee:

I doubt your theology. can you please back it up with Scripture?
Acts 2:38
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by londoner: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
It's obvious this person is attempting to soften Nigerians up for the coming BH amnesty package, which was the intended final destination from the beginning.
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by kunzaar83(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
greatness22:
**Quickly check his white agbada**

No wonder, dis dogara has been sniffing cocaine..... If u ever open ur mouth 2 metion "forgive," Amadioha will use ur intenstine to feed d vultures.
Looooooooser yoluba wey dey shit for nylon inside him bed room, Dogara don pass una power Ūя̲̅ and una tinibu fooooool... If na igbo its its inferiority complex they make u reason like this.... For this Buharai regime no inyamili go reach Dogara's level.... So better coool down go and Ūя̲̅ gala and pure water for lagos trafic, werrey
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by 83lagosroad(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
chocolateme:
Eziokwu? Where do we even start from?
Should we start from their unrepentant attitudes or their threats? Not even talking about their killings, bombings and kidnappings.
I think they need the forgiveness from God in order to be remorseful and then for the public to have an atom of feelings that can eventually lead to forgiveness.

FTC
Chocolate cream

Will it not be better this man faces his ministry and vacate the position he is occupying. After killing defenceless people , innocent people and children turned ophans OMG. If I may forgive then I will like to slaughter 1000of them myself, then I forgive the rest. Abi I no try
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by GodwinTobi(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
If this nonsense was said by a southern or eastern hell would have been let loose. Groups like Northern elders forum, Arewa consultative forum and all d rubbish groups in the North would have begin a cold war against d south. Smh
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by Abagworo(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
GodwinTobi:
If this nonsense was said by a southern or eastern hell would have been let loose. Groups like Northern elders forum, Arewa consultative forum and all d rubbish groups in the North would have begin a cold war against d south. Smh

What if boko haram sponsors are finally established to be Southerners, would your stance change?

1 Like

Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by greatness22(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
kunzaar83:
Looooooooser yoluba wey dey shit for nylon inside him bed room, Dogara don pass una power Ūя̲̅ and una tinibu fooooool... If na igbo its its inferiority complex they make u reason like this.... For this Buharai regime no inyamili go reach Dogara's level.... So better coool down go and Ūя̲̅ gala and pure water for lagos trafic, werrey
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by gowaga68: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
I suspect this guy to be a member of BH if not he wouldn't be saying this non.sense.
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by thundafire: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
i said it dy wer dy ones sponsoring BH boiz nw dy re looking 4 a safe landing 4 dier peeps APC re dy core prblm of country insecurity yet dy scam dy olodos forgiveness shoo very soon shekau will b given amnesty nd mde to walk freely with security GOD in heaven dy watch una so keep playing with una olodos nd almajiris brain
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
Kx:
[size=18pt]@ Dogara, you should as well add that:
The nation's cells and prisons should be opened and all inmates set free.[/size]

Exactly, then we know we are forgiving.
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by IceDude(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
This mallam dey crase o......he fit person wey dem dey shuck hot spoke for he nyash
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by nikkiking(m): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
greatness22:
**Quickly check his white agbada**

No wonder, dis dogara has been sniffing cocaine..... If u ever open ur mouth 2 metion "forgive," Amadioha will use ur intenstine to feed d vultures.
lol grin
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by sunx190(m): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2015

grin boko should hav taught ur family a lesson....hmm 4give.
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
Akiika:

If you honestly think those criminals are following a religion, then you are as ignorant as they are.
Tell that to the fools
Re: Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members by raystanley(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Dogara, are you apologising on their behalf? If yes, what are you to Boko Haram terrorists?

#KillThemAll
sponsor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crowd Welcomes Governor Udom Emmanuel In Uyo (Photos) / Police Arrest Three Persons With Card Readers In Lagos / Presidency Orders Staff To Take Oath Of Secrecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.