Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? (2371 Views)

What's Your Favourite Love Song Of All Time / Heart Touching Love Quote For Lovers / Drop Your Favourite Love Quote. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
I will drop two;

1. For it was not into my ear you whispered...but into my heart, it was not my lips you kissed..but my soul.

2. The sweetest of all sounds is the voice of the woman I love.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
If you can't accept me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best.
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by ChappyChase: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Excuse me,, is that a love quote?

1 Like

Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
ChappyChase:

I don't know what to say menh!!
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
ChappyChase:

Yes because it relates to love. Or you wanted me to say "Roses are red, violets are blue, my one eye is crying, because of you". Hommie don't play dat!
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Honey...I said love quote not warning quote.

1 Like

Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by VaselineAloe: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
rose r red, vailet r blu an 2nite am fvkin u angry

#Enrique cool

1 Like

Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
mizle:

Honey...I said love quote not warning quote.

Well, that's a love quote to me . I don't feel like being syruppy. I like mine with a little after taste.
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by boboLIL(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Wetin be love quote? Moni quote can cure her craze
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, that's a love quote to me . I don't feel like being syruppy. I like mine with a little after taste.

Alright honey.....
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
boboLIL:
Wetin be love quote? Moni quote can cure her craze

Yup bro...but a lil bit of love isn't bad, especially in those wonderful moments. wink
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by ChappyChase: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes because it relates to love. Or you wanted me to say "Roses are red, violets are blue, my one eye is crying, because of you". Hommie don't play dat!
To me, you just trying to take out jibes at someone that was not there.....
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
ChappyChase:

To me, you just trying to take out jibes at someone that was not there.....

Not really. That's actually a Marilyn Monroe love quote & it has always been one of my favourite quotes. Because I mean really, who doesn't want someone that loves them for the good, the bad & the ugly? I didn't know that the thread was meant to attract ants or I wouldn't have posted MY FAVOURITE LOVE QUOTE.
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by boboLIL(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
mizle:

Yup bro...but a lil bit of love isn't bad, especially in those wonderful moments. wink
see my quote....

MONEY IS LOVE
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by NOBODYY: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
F.ck all trust none
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by ChappyChase: 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Not really. That's actually a Marilyn Monroe love quote & it has always been one of my favourite quotes. Because I mean really, who doesn't want someone that loves them for the good, the bad & the ugly? I didn't know that the thread was meant to attract ants or I wouldn't have posted MY FAVOURITE LOVE QUOTE.
Come On baby, stop acting up! If your guy should that to you, will it make you feel loved or suspected!?
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
ChappyChase:

Come On baby, stop acting up! If your guy should that to you, will it make you feel loved or suspected!?

Well, I thought this was about was is my favourite & not about what would make my guy swoon. In that case, the internet is not ready to read about what I say to make the knees go weak grin
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
NOBODYY:
F.ck all trust none

Menh...this is very strong.

1 Like

Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by faith551(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
I belong to everyone and I belong to no one grin #buhari
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by ChappyChase: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, I thought this was about was is my favourite & not about what would make my guy swoon. In that case, the internet is not ready to read about what I say to make the knees go weak grin
Hahahhaha... Your opinion..
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
faith551:
I belong to everyone and I belong to no one grin
#buhari

Hahahahahahaha......you are a distributor of love be that naa.
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
boboLIL:
see my quote....

MONEY IS LOVE

Cool.
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by faith551(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
mizle:

Hahahahahahaha......you are a distributor of love be that naa.
Lolz
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by Evathyst(f): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
'If your life depends on my love, you will live beyond life because I love you above all imagination...'

Was sent to me by a toaster. Although, I cherish the quote so much that I bookmarked it. That one no still make me gree for am because I know sey all na format. wink
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by ndcide(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
Love is wicked
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
mizle:
I will drop two;

1. For it was not into my ear you whispered...but into my heart, it was not my lips you kissed..but my soul.

2. The sweetest of all sounds is the voice of the woman I love.

Cheers.
Newcomer, body still dey catch you. Game of love never hit u hard, you go forget the crap up there
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by IamLEGEND1: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
Jack and Jill went up the hill so Jack could lick her candy But Jack got a shock and a mouth full of cóck Cause Jill's real name is randy

1 Like

Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Jack and Jill went up the hill
so Jack could lick her candy
But Jack got a shock
and a mouth full of cóck
Cause Jill's real name is randy

Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by AlienStar: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Jack and Jill went up the hill so Jack could lick her candy But Jack got a shock and a mouth full of cóck Cause Jill's real name is randy
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by heayey(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
loving is giving someone the power to destroy you...but trusting them not to.

loving is not by finding the perfect person but learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

1 Like

Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? by hidee20(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Oyind17:

Newcomer, body still dey catch you. Game of love never hit u hard, you go forget the crap up there

Let him enjoy it,his case might be 1 in 100k where their relationship will survive the tribulations,graduate to marriage and they live happily after grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen Did You Know? how true is this? / I Will Tell God To Create Me A Woman Again! See The Reasons A Girl Gives / Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.