Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow (2985 Views)

Financing Our Future - Kemi Adeosun / Obasanjo Attacks Ben Bruce On Twitter (pics) So Funny / Military Gunboats Hover Around Creeks Ahead Of Tomorrow's Bayelsa Election(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
NAIJA WHICH WAY?

I just can't stop laughing, it was a current affair class and I asked the class who is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the whole class raised up there hands shouting " uncle iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! I pointed to one of my student to write the name of the president on the board, the bold boy never hesitated. He walked confidently to the board and wrote this down.... Pics below

1 Share

Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by Habayomie(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin shocked undecided
Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by Behira(f): 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
Op idonbilivit shocked
Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by Chimarto: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
The Irony of leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
I corrected him, the next person can't spell the vice president and senate president name correctly....lol
Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by boboLIL(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
So u wan tell am say ur brothers na olodo? Okay
Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by Alukusunday(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
What a pitiable pisma disma
Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by bettercreature(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
@OP looking at your writting,there isn't much difference between you and those kids

4 Likes

Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by sinkhole: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
OP are you sure you know better than those kids? " I pointed to one my
student to wrote his name " grin check your post again grin
Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by chymystique(f): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
almajirimallam:
I just can't stop laughing, it was a current affair class and I asked the class who is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the whole class raised up there hands shouting " uncle iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! I pointed to one my student to wrote his name on the board, the bold boy never hesitated. He walked confidently to the board and wrote this down.... Pics below

They answered wrongly because of the bold word I highlighted above gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by RedCard1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
[/b]
almajirimallam:
I pointed to one my student to wrote his name on the board,
you are worse than those kids. You should be jailed for this
Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by CharlesPhc: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
@Op, that's why they were enrolled in school in the first place...TO LEARN...!!!
@Op, that you can't teach them properly shows you are part and if not the major reason those students can't answer correctly.
@Op, that you posted this to make mockery of them shows you are not qualified to be their teacher.
@Op, we should first ask you the question about if you are a better future leader of tomorrow

I can go on and on but the simple point is, you are SO SO WRONG to do this to those kids whom you should be coaching and mentoring

4 Likes

Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by GabrielSuswam(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
chymystique:

They answered wrongly because of the bold word I highlighted above gringrin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by bokohalal(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
Op,how about "is this one of our
FUTURE leaders?"

Or
"Is this one of our

Leaders of TOMORROW ?"

Chose one of the above for your title.

1 Like

Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by greatness22(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
And you been a fo0l dat u have always been, have d time to snap their mistake. Op, u nid Jesus.
Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by bakila: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
It has backfired on foolish OP. Instead of thinking of how he would make a difference in the life of this kids he is mocking them.
Don't be surprised if they ask you in the next class, whether you went there to teach or make a fool of yourself to the world?
Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by Caseless: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
Something is wrong somewhere. This is what happens when you allow your kids to listen to those wailers from the east . Now BUHARI is tagged 'may fulani' . No be only may fulani , Na June Hausa.
Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by olempe(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
bettercreature:
@OP looking at your writting,there isn't much difference between you and those kids
Knock out! grin grin
Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by Adekorya: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
Why brought it here?

As a teacher Don't u knw ur responsibilities?

U also shld b ashamed because they are ur pupils.

Lastly, ur handwriting actually give zero difference between u and the kids. GOON
almajirimallam:
NAIJA WHICH WAY?
I just can't stop laughing, it was a current affair class and I asked the class who is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the whole class raised up there hands shouting " uncle iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! I pointed to one of my student to write the name of the president on the board, the bold boy never hesitated. He walked confidently to the board and wrote this down.... Pics below
Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by Firefire(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Which school? so that I can warn my family not to come near ? shocked
Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by Basen(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
[/color][color=#770077][color=#990000][/color] grin kiss
almajirimallam:
NAIJA WHICH WAY?

Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by permsec: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Op e dey ur body too like eczema.
Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by bloodkiIler: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:
Something is wrong somewhere. This is what happens when you allow your kids to listen to those wailers from the east . Now BUHARI is tagged 'may fulani' . No be only may fulani , Na June Hausa.

ama kill you nigga angry
Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by avizk: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Op gets hunted for his stewpid post angry

Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by clevadani: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
I think it is because of ur failure as their teacher
Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by Obrigardo: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
And then the next thing is to come on nairaland and massage your narcissistic ego

almajirimallam:
NAIJA WHICH WAY?
Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by Caseless: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

ama kill you nigga angry
I'll do that first. I'll make sure you feel what charles faced.
Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by bloodkiIler: 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:
I'll do that first. I'll make sure you feel what charles faced.

you no dey fear bloody assassin ni? grin

ama axe your head nigga grin

Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by Caseless: 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

you no dey fear bloody assassin ni? grin

ama axe your head nigga grin
may korofo strike you dead.

U think say d thing go enter me? grin

Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by bloodkiIler: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:
may korofo strike you dead.

U think say d thing go enter me? grin

you dey use jazz? shocked

ahaa Caseless drop jazz naa let's do it jazzless grin
Re: Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow by Super1759: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
He is Fulani man... But for an average pupil not knowing his name....something is wrong

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" / Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). / An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.