Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter (2983 Views)

See Customize APC Cake A Core APC Supporter In Delta Celebrated His Birthday Wit / 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by eyeview: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2016
I just had to share this....

AN OPEN LETTER TO GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (GEJ)
From Adeyemi Adeleye (A Staunch Supporter of APC)

{Dear Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,

Though I was one of those who made the system hot for you when you were in office through endless articles and criticism on national dailies and online blogs, however, I regret to say that just within 13 months that you relinquished the insignia of power, the prices of essential commodities have gone out of the reach of common people.

Things are so bad that Nigerians now steal pot of soup on fire. Nigeria is now drifting towards the ABACHA era. Nigerians have watched and still watching in aghast as things suddenly gone awry. No essential basic amenity is working in Nigeria as I write.

Your successors have refused to tar a kilometer of road since you left and those roads that you constructed, rehabilitated and reconstructed have been abandoned. The Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA) has been
technically scrapped.

Of course, things were not rosy under you but today, the situation is worst and pathetic. Dear Ebele, I want to concur with your critics that
you presided over a festival of corruption but common people never had it bad this way when you were in Abuja. We thought the economy was bad then but today it is hemorrhaging. The only thing working presently in Nigeria
is the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission’s massive probe of your
party’s CAMPAIGN FUNDS.

Nonetheless, the purpose of writing you this epistle is just to inform you
that the Kaduna-Abuja Rail that you constructed and the train you bought which WE called Locomotive product then will be commissioned in few days time by President Buhari for the use of Nigerian people.

Dear Ebele, history will be kind to you for being the only President Nigeria ever had that has no skyscraper anywhere on the world. While your
predecessor, Olusegun Obasanjo and his Deputy, Atiku Abubakar built private Universities for themselves and their families, you built 12 and 6 public Universities and Polytechnics respectively for the use of Nigerians
Thousands of Nigerians got gainful employments through the
aforementioned institutions.

The National Minimum wage that you gave to Nigerians is now being taking away by those who took power from you. Prices of petrol, cooking gas and kerosene are no more within the reach of common people. Yam, pepper,
onion, rice, beans, gaari and even corn are gradually becoming the food of
the ELITES in Nigeria.

The Federal Teaching Hospitals that you built and upgraded are now at the mercy of no drugs. Medical personnels are now working without motivation.
It’s strike everyday in the Health sector. The situation of power supply in Nigeria has gone from bad to poor. Massive Jobs lost now pervade the organised private sector.

Entrepreneurs are now wailing as businesses drained down. The automobile
motor plants that you facilitated to Nigeria are now returning back to when you brought them from.

Sadly and most Unfortunately, the media industry that connived with your
opponents to send you out of office and still in conviviality with the
ELITES to the detriment of the common people.

Dear Ebele, please note that you are not a saint but time and events have proved that majority of your critics are empty barrel. They are noise
makers. Time has showed that they are worst than you.

The rights to speech and expression that we enjoyed under you has now moved from rights to privileges. As local and raw your wife, Patience was,
she never called a sitting governor a MAD DOG. Let me just stop here sir.

I’m Adeyemi ADELEYE writing from Aafin Compound, Ilogbo-Ekiti, Ekiti State}•••MY TAKE>>Many Yoruba Chickens,Who Blindly & Moronically Supported APC/BADLUCK BUHARI,Are Now Coming Home To Roost.#INTERESTING#

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by BlackSeptember: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
In modath voice *That's not a yoruba guy, this is the work of ipob* grin grin

Zombies turning to humans now

9 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by Wesely01(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
The one simple problem with Nigerians Religion and Ethnicity. No matter who wrote this letter but one simple truth is that he point out facts that is killing ordinary Nigerians and things should take a better shape please. Say no to blind Religion and Ethnic division.

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by yanshDoctor: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
the Muric (Muslim Union) or whatever they are called. allegedly accused Gej for sacking all Muslim northerners working in Aso Villa.

they also said GEj has Israeli security working in ASo Villa. almost every days the Muric come up with different false allegations against Gej government and they never comes out one day to retreat their statement.

and one of which they raise false alarm that Gej removed the Arabic inscription from the centenary 100naira noted and replaced it with the star of David. the government give Muric ultimatums of some days to come out to retreat the statement after faulting their claims which was open to all. but till now they never did.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by ajepako(f): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
Na now your sense has returned from mars?

Welcome to Reality 101

Finally, the spirit of zombism was cast off this one

grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Show me one Nigerian who did not want self over power ...I'll show you Dr. Jonathan...

The stories of martyrdom from the Abiola's was simple because of the greed Gen. Ibrahim played.

We are licking our wounds and its not healing at all, but has become an open sore.

Gid help Nigeria...

7 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Show me one Nigerian who did not want self over power ...I'll show you Dr. Jonathan...

The stories of martyrdom from the Abiola's was simple because of the greed Gen. Ibrahim played.

We are licking our wounds and its not healing at all, but has become an open sore.

God help Nigeria...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by Baawaa(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nigerians have wise beyond this cheap propaganda,thank God that the author of this write up says something like from."bad to worst" ," festival of corruption,"not a saint".With these negative words,expecially "festival of corruption", Jonathan is the worst President Nigeria ever had,as a matter of fact Jonathan really add to Nigeria problems.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by iamblisz(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
LAMENTATION

Una never see anything sef, this is just phase one, buhari must rule 8 years o.....
na joke o.

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by greatgod2012(f): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it.

Not saying Jonathan was a saint when he was the President, in fact, he really fuvcked up with the set of people he surrounded himself with, he was too soft to put them under control, that was why they were able to embezzle so much. Apart from this weakness, he's such a good man who has good plans for the country and the citizens.

I'm yet to be convinced that the present administration is better than the previous one except they prove otherwise by outperforming the previous one.

On corruption allegations, I'm not saying those in previous administration are not corrupt but let's just wait and see........THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS. After their tenure, we will know whether they too are not corrupt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by me1234: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Baawaa:
Nigerians have wise beyond this cheap propaganda,thank God that the author of this write up says something like from."bad to worst" ," festival of corruption,"not a saint".With these negative words,expecially "festival of corruption", Jonathan is the worst President Nigeria ever had,as a matter of fact Jonathan really add to Nigeria problems.
i pray you receive sense in jesus name.

11 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by Baawaa(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
me1234:
Is you that need common sense,that they says is not common
Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by MalcoImX: 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
#BringBackOurCorruption. Why not just say Buhari should return Metuh's N400 million, Fayose's N1.2 billion and Oduah's N2.4 billion?
Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by donsteady(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
me1234:
Amen

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by fallout87: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
greatgod2012:
You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it.

Not saying Jonathan was a saint when he was the President, in fact, he really fuvcked up with the set of people he surrounded himself with, he was too soft to put them under control, that was why they were able to embezzle so much. Apart from this weakness, he's such a good man who has good plans for the country and the citizens.

I'm yet to be convinced that the present administration is better than the previous one except they prove otherwise by outperforming the previous one.

On corruption allegations, I'm not saying those in previous administration are not corrupt but let's just wait and see........THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS. After their tenure, we will know whether they too are not corrupt.

The current administration is even more corrupt and steals evem more. You will soon hear stories of Buhari being frustrated by them because they have checkmated him. The same way those around GEJ checkmated him.

One person can't change a country filled with morally corrupt people and thieves. Only changes in regulation and institutions can do this.

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by greatgod2012(f): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
fallout87:

The current administration is even more corrupt and steals evem more. You will soon hear stories of Buhari being frustrated by them because they have checkmated him. The same way those around GEJ checkmated him.

One person can't change a country filled with morally corrupt people and thieves. Only changes in regulation and institutions can do this.

You dey mind them?
Let's just be looking at them. At the end, we shall all see. For now, they're saints. As if we don't know their antecedents.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by khadaffi(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Baawaa:

And is this administration not corrupt? Is nepotism, fanaticism, tribalism which is the bane of this administration not corruption? Do you sincerely think there is no misappropriation of funds in this administration?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by hucienda: 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
There shall be great rejoicing in the clouds over the conversion of one irredeemable zombie to a wailing wailer.

Oh what a day that will be.

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
That allwayz faulty devil you had grown used to is better than d lanky angel with fine wingz
Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by Godjone(m): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
.Any apc member that will say he or she is not dissapointed with buhari, such individual will never be redeemed from zobieism.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by dikeigbo2(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
Baawaa:

You just shoot yourself on the foot meehn...get well soon.
Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by Soneh(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Baawaa:
I never expected any better from a slave.sanu bawa!
Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by freeage7(m): 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
Baawaa:
Knell down let me pray for you.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by freeage7(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
fallout87:

Guy, you are sensible. You are fill with wisdom bro. You need to tutor some brothers up there.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by diegwu01: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
eyeview:
I just had to share this....

[s]AN OPEN LETTER TO GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (GEJ)
From Adeyemi Adeleye (A Staunch Supporter of APC)

{Dear Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,

Though I was one of those who made the system hot for you when you were in office through endless articles and criticism on national dailies and online blogs, however, I regret to say that just within 13 months that you relinquished the insignia of power, the prices of essential commodities have gone out of the reach of common people.

Things are so bad that Nigerians now steal pot of soup on fire. Nigeria is now drifting towards the ABACHA era. Nigerians have watched and still watching in aghast as things suddenly gone awry. No essential basic amenity is working in Nigeria as I write.

Your successors have refused to tar a kilometer of road since you left and those roads that you constructed, rehabilitated and reconstructed have been abandoned. The Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA) has been
technically scrapped.

Of course, things were not rosy under you but today, the situation is worst and pathetic. Dear Ebele, I want to concur with your critics that
you presided over a festival of corruption but common people never had it bad this way when you were in Abuja. We thought the economy was bad then but today it is hemorrhaging. The only thing working presently in Nigeria
is the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission’s massive probe of your
party’s CAMPAIGN FUNDS.

Nonetheless, the purpose of writing you this epistle is just to inform you
that the Kaduna-Abuja Rail that you constructed and the train you bought which WE called Locomotive product then will be commissioned in few days time by President Buhari for the use of Nigerian people.

Dear Ebele, history will be kind to you for being the only President Nigeria ever had that has no skyscraper anywhere on the world. While your
predecessor, Olusegun Obasanjo and his Deputy, Atiku Abubakar built private Universities for themselves and their families, you built 12 and 6 public Universities and Polytechnics respectively for the use of Nigerians
Thousands of Nigerians got gainful employments through the
aforementioned institutions.

The National Minimum wage that you gave to Nigerians is now being taking away by those who took power from you. Prices of petrol, cooking gas and kerosene are no more within the reach of common people. Yam, pepper,
onion, rice, beans, gaari and even corn are gradually becoming the food of
the ELITES in Nigeria.

The Federal Teaching Hospitals that you built and upgraded are now at the mercy of no drugs. Medical personnels are now working without motivation.
It’s strike everyday in the Health sector. The situation of power supply in Nigeria has gone from bad to poor. Massive Jobs lost now pervade the organised private sector.

Entrepreneurs are now wailing as businesses drained down. The automobile
motor plants that you facilitated to Nigeria are now returning back to when you brought them from.

Sadly and most Unfortunately, the media industry that connived with your
opponents to send you out of office and still in conviviality with the
ELITES to the detriment of the common people.

Dear Ebele, please note that you are not a saint but time and events have proved that majority of your critics are empty barrel. They are noise
makers. Time has showed that they are worst than you.

The rights to speech and expression that we enjoyed under you has now moved from rights to privileges. As local and raw your wife, Patience was,
she never called a sitting governor a MAD DOG. Let me just stop here sir.

I’m Adeyemi ADELEYE writing from Aafin Compound, Ilogbo-Ekiti, Ekiti State}•••MY TAKE>>Many Yoruba Chickens,Who Blindly & Moronically Supported APC/BADLUCK BUHARI,Are Now Coming Home To Roost.#INTERESTING#[/s]
We're presently suffering from GEJ's callous 6 years of Misrule and the squandering of our common wealth. For 6 years we enjoyed mega sales with crude oil at over $120/barrel, yet we couldn't survive a 6 month crash in crude oil prices that has killed our economy.
Laughable statement; GEJ didnt steal.... but the Wife owns a 5 star mega hotel in Bayelsa, from her savings, maybe.
Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by AtlanticBreeze: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
diegwu01:
We're presently suffering from GEJ's callous 6 years of Misrule and the squandering of our common wealth. For 6 years we enjoyed mega sales with crude oil at over $120/barrel, yet we couldn't survive a 6 month crash in crude oil prices that has killed our economy.
Laughable statement; GEJ didnt steal.... but the Wife owns a 5 star mega hotel in Bayelsa, from her savings, maybe.
how far mr noisemaker, have you sworn in ogah yet? yeyenatu

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by adjoviomole(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
diegwu01:

Now its no longer pdp's 16 yrs, its now gej's 6yrs....smh. Why did u vote in Buhari? And why did u vote out GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by diegwu01: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
adjoviomole:

Now its no longer pdp's 16 yrs, its now gej's 6yrs....smh. Why did u vote in Buhari? And why did u vote out GEJ.
i dont like GEJ's face
Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by diegwu01: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

how far mr noisemaker, have you sworn in ogah yet? yeyenatu
gear up for tomorrow local man
Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by AtlanticBreeze: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
diegwu01:
gear up for tomorrow local man
ok, hope you will be here tomorrow.. You go learn by force
Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by febby419(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
History has it that Gej was once the president of Nigeria, whether you like it or not, whether good or bad

It's a fact and nobody can change that

God bless GEJ
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter by DIKEnaWAR: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nigeria's problem is not political leadership because from Azikiwe to recently Buhari, they are all the same; Selfish, corrupt and lacking in foresight. Our problem is structural. We need to restructure this country to make it work. We cannot function like this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness / Breaking: Buhari Health Update / See What Ipob Director Wrote On 500 Naira Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.