Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,428 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) (25365 Views)

Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students / Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast / Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by tayebest(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Her husband should end the menace. That's all we ask for

Why your 'area hero' did not end boko haram menace ??

Buh you want PMB to end it in a jiffy? SMH

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by DankemzI(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
And it continues
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by DJBIGGY(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
dunkem21:
She sent a representative to SE and went herself to Yola ..

..97/5% evident ..Quote me anywhere; D

She was in abia yesterday so dafuq are you saying... U shaa must say something negative

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by myqel(m): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Was that not one of the reasons her husband was voted in undecided
Sweetlemon:

Why didn't you ask GEJ to end it?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by KingTom(m): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
When you are willing to share yours with me
grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sad that people suffer in a country where they should be safe.
Sadder to know that this animosity was bred by religion.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by emarketingmos(f): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
WOMEN ARE USUALLY VERY CARING IN NATURE. WELDON AISHA B. LOOK GOOD BY RETAINING YOUR SHAPE. VISIT.www.moswardrobe.com for ur body shapers. 08099907015

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Quick recovery to the Victims
GOD bless Aisha Buahri
GOD bless Nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by becah(f): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2015

grin aisha..........hmmm. Dis is eye service
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
sandraokosun:
nt any time soon! So i guess ur case is a lost one
Patience they say is a virtue. I shall wait till then.. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by RexTramadol1: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Death Center
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by Niyeal(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Why she no cry, all dis tin u ar doin dia is God ooo. She can not express human feeling like mama pate hence
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by Louislewis: 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
[size=16pt]You should continue to visit victims of Boko Haram, while your husband and APC members are busy releasing those already captured and detained by last administration. You better advice your husband. One day lion keeper will be eaten up by the same lion[/size]
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
tayebest:

Why your 'area hero' did not end boko haram menace ??

Buh you want PMB to end it in a jiffy? SMH
I think that was why he was 'voted out'. So Buhari should do the needful..
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by festusfeezy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
Weldon mama Buhari

Though mama peace did the same during her time. Anyways kudos to you
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
na now Nigeria get First Lady,the one before this fine babe na hipopotamus grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by myqel(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
Duuzsz:
It's not all about visitation.. Eradication is what they need. Rubbish!
I rep www.techpill.net
Is there any chance that I can still date Oshiomole's wife
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by globalresource: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
Is TonyeBacanista a sadist?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by NovusHomo(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mama Pisspot would never have done this, "Borntroway' barawo!
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by tayebest(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I think that was why he was 'voted out'. So Buhari should do the needful..

Then you have to cross your finger and watch how things unfold....

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by maxxy22: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
Is good to sympathize with those who needs sympathy...
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by KingTom(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
grin
My boss! You don return! As you retire here cold. Ehn grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by Guyman02: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
sandraokosun:
when u go get brain! Its obvious ur boring pathetic life ends here in a non-existent world. U werent even given the chance on facebook becos of its high standards. U have seun to thank for giving ur soul something to foam in the mouth about

E dey pain you gaga He expressed his opinion that PMB should do more about BH and you are insulting @TonyeBarcanista
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by MadCow1: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
lalasticlala:

WIFE OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI, AISHA, SYMPATHIZING WITH ONE OF THE CHILDREN THAT SURVIVED THE RECENT YOLA IDPS CAMP BOMB BLAST WHO IS RECEIVING TREATMENT AT THE FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE IN YOLA ON THURSDAY

WIFE OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI, AISHA (L) SEN. BINTA GARBA (2ND L) SYMPATHIZING WITH ONE OF THE SURVIVORS OF THE RECENT YOLA IDPS CAMP BOMB BLAST WHO IS RECEIVING TREATMENT AT THE FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE IN YOLA ON THURSDAY

http://thenationonlineng.net/photo-buharis-wife-sympathizes-with-blast-victims/

Mrs. Aisha Oluchi Olubuñmi Buhari..

First Lady, Lolo Odizi Aku 1 and and botton lass of the Head-Nigga-incharge of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..

Like her husband she leads by example.

Her predecessor rather chose to harass, insult and arrest those who spoke up to her husbands lack lustre attitude towards the Victims of her husbands inefficiency.

I hope Madam Pay-Pay is watching and learning the etiquette expected from the supreme Biitch of Nigeria. Rather than call then 'Almajiris' you go in and show compassion.

Sai Madam Boo..

Sai Baba Boo..

Sai APC..

iBelieveInChange..

One Nigeria. . By Fire By force.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
It's unfortunate, but I think the culture of boko haram is here to stay.

No successful country has yet to rid themselves of religious extremists.

Unfortunate.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
tayebest:

Then you have to cross your finger and watch how things unfold....

We will continue to 'wail' till he perform what he was elected for.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
KingTom:

My boss! You don return! As you retire here cold. Ehn grin
I don come back from retirement na grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Guyman02:

E dey pain you gaga He expressed his opinion that PMB should do more about BH and you are insulting @TonyeBarcanista
He will get used to his pained state
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by dougivilla(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Mrs M. Buhari shocked

-Our immediate past leaders from the president were weak in handling the affairs of Boko Haram embarassed
-Look at these images angry

Jonathan sef cry
Have the ones that took over handled it properly?

Ever heard of prevention is better than cure?

Her husband should end the menace. That's all we ask for, not this medicine after death approach.

... And why will a reasonable president see all these and still be begging terrorists to come and take amnesty?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
dunkem21:
She sent a representative to SE and went herself to Yola ..

..97/5% evident ..Quote me anywhere grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate / Court Affirms Douye Diri As Bayelsa PDP Candidate, Timi Alaibe Loses / Nigerian Military Ranked 36th Globally, 4th In Africa By Firepower Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.