Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) (25354 Views)

Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students / Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast / Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
See hospital window,honestly we have longway to go in that country,and the bed,does that look like an invalid or convalescent person's bed at all,but why are we treated like animals in this country,why?the most disgusting thing is that blue iodine cant remember its name will be smelling all over the place.
lalasticlala:

WIFE OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI, AISHA, SYMPATHIZING WITH ONE OF THE CHILDREN THAT SURVIVED THE RECENT YOLA IDPS CAMP BOMB BLAST WHO IS RECEIVING TREATMENT AT THE FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE IN YOLA ON THURSDAY

WIFE OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI, AISHA (L) SEN. BINTA GARBA (2ND L) SYMPATHIZING WITH ONE OF THE SURVIVORS OF THE RECENT YOLA IDPS CAMP BOMB BLAST WHO IS RECEIVING TREATMENT AT THE FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE IN YOLA ON THURSDAY

http://thenationonlineng.net/photo-buharis-wife-sympathizes-with-blast-victims/
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
dougivilla:
Have the ones that took over handled it properly?[s]

Ever heard of prevention is better than cure?

Her husband should end the menace. That's all we ask for, not this medicine after death approach.

... And why will a reasonable president see all these and still be begging terrorists to come and take amnesty?
[/s]

If the progress made in last 100 days was made by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, PhD in his time, we would have been home-and-dry.

Jonathan sef embarassed
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by solonazzy: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
ChappyChase:

when mama piss cry for Chibok girls, I Believe say you were part of those way taunt her for Social media..
Lol... Dat nollywood cry?...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by ChappyChase: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
solonazzy:
Lol... Dat nollywood cry?...
And this visitation no be gollywood?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by dougivilla(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
Keneking:
[/s]

If the progress made in last 100 days was made by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, PhD in his time, we would have been home-and-dry.

Jonathan sef embarassed
With over 2,000 killed within the same 100 days (i.e about 20 per day) and our President going cap in hands begging terrorists to come and take amnesty, You talk of progress? smh.

May God not make your life like one of the 2,000 or your family, like their families.

Carry this our good news to the families of the affected and collect your medal for excellent analysis from them.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
SIGH!!! shocked shocked

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Her husband should end the menace. That's all we ask for

Why have u sworn to be mad?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by omonnakoda: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
KingTom:
Beautiful woman. The aesthetic value she bears is quite high. I know my spirit would be lifted if a damsel like this visits me in my hospital bed. My heart goes out to all the victims of the blast.
So will consider blasting yourself so she can come and visit you?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
dunkem21:
She sent a representative to SE and went herself to Yola ..

..97/5% evident ..Quote me anywhere grin

when she aided Umuahia people said: Take the aid to ur Almajiris. With the kind of hatred shown her and her husband, its normal to be scared of coming in person.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by KingTom(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
omonnakoda:
So will consider blasting yourself so she can come and visit you?
Did those people blast themselves
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by KingTom(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I don come back from retirement na grin grin
Baba ooooo grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by juman(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
nigeria turned to another thing.

Blood flowing country.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by dunkem21(m): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
DJBIGGY:

She was in abia yesterday so dafuq are you saying... U shaa must say something negative

Must you lie to say something positive
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
ChappyChase:
Abeg, on what office is she visiting these people? Cause I hear say there is no office of the first lady...?

AS BUHARI'S WIFE
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by DJBIGGY(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
dunkem21:

Must you lie to say something positive

Eya... i feel for u... bera get yaself updated on naija news and stop listening to biafra FM. lol
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by fxskye: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
What is the source of the fund Aishat Buhari is using to do all these Run-Around?

Please be reminded.............I didn't Vote for Aishat Buhari ooooooo
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) by dunkem21(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
DJBIGGY:

Eya... i feel for u... bera get yaself updated on naija news and stop listening to biafra FM. lol

The only mistake I made is calling you a liar ..You are a complete dunce ..

..All your silly rants na Biafra FM ..

..Update yourself here .. https://www.nairaland.com/2604979/aisha-buhari-distributes-supplements-pregnant

Lazy bone!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Saraki, Dogara Refused To Announce Defections On Floor Of NASS / Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.