Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (356185 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by oluayebenz: 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Brazilians have a very strong passport but how come they are still categorized as a third world country

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
uchman:

UK has it...
The main countries are listed under UK... Australia, Japan, US, Canada, Taiwan and others
But Brazil... Mongolia, Iran and Russia... The bad bad ones...

If you consider the path and duration it took to get the passport you would be just fine with the Brazil passport.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
oluayebenz:
Brazilians have a very strong passport but how come they are still categorized as a third world country

Good question. Developed or developing depends on what you are measuring. If you go by GDP then Brazil is high there. But let me tell you why many people and many articles out there will say Brazil is developing.

Before 2016, the world bank classified countries into only 2 categories only based on GDP per Capita (dividing the country’s wealth to it population); 1. developed and 2. developing. Any country whose GDP per capita was below $12,000 was considered developing and any country above was considered developed. In 2016, the World bank realized that this method was outdated so they introduced a new classification by dividing countries into 4 categories.
1. Low income countries: $995 or less.
2. Lower middle income countries: $996 to $3,895.
3. Upper middle income countries: $3,895 to $12,055.
4. High income countries: $12,056 and above

Brazil’s current GDP per capita is $8,727 which falls in the 3rd category but closer the 4th.

So next time you see such articles, they have either been written before 2016 or the writer intentionally refused to use the current information. That is why i can see in your article the writer using a term like ”based on the original definition of developing”. This is western propaganda.

Trust me, Europe will not open it borders to a developing country especially a country of around 209 million citizens. That one alone should convince you that Brazil is not developing.

Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Carav17(m): 12:58am On Jun 12, 2020
Hey guys I already sent this page to the Brazilian Federal police, and hope that they will make more strong rules to stop this pregnancy tourism, you guys only think about passport, and not even worry about their culture, totally without respect.
I feel sad that my brothers need to make a illegal invasion to another country using their babies just because of one shit passport.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by lillaowow(m): 1:56am On Jun 12, 2020
Carav17:
Hey guys I already sent this page to the Brazilian Federal police, and hope that they will make more strong rules to stop this pregnancy tourism, you guys only think about passport, and not even worry about their culture, totally without respect.
I feel sad that my brothers need to make a illegal invasion to another country using their babies just because of one shit passport.

You're an idiot. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by justwise(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2020
chriscole:
And you had to open a new account to hide your face i[b]t's you justwise[/b] we all can see through you well so you know nigerians are not up to 1% of those giving birth here and there are several blogs that encourage birth tourism in Brazil check Google.. In the hospital where I had my child I shared a room with 3 Venezuelan women so what you should do if you intend to stop birth tourist is to tag other vlogs about birth tourism not just this except u have smt else in mind .. Nigerians are the worst guys I swear see where jealousy and hatred has led us I shake my head for the black race we are truly cursed..

Can you stop making some silly and unfounded allegation? Why would i open another ID to say something?

Jealousy and hatred of who? That you have achieved what? Giving birth in Brazil and getting the passport? And you think i should be jealous of that?

Please this nonsense has to stop before you start shouting about abuse of power and bullying.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mryoung16: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2020
Carav17:

Get yourself a job.. silly

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by justwise(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2020
@slimanyd

Can you reply to the post by Carav17 without insults? That was why i removed your post.

As annoying as his/her post is.. it did not contain any insult, people have every right to post on the topic here without insulting others

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by barnaby04(m): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2020
Who is this attention seeker again that looks like Oshiomohle?

Carav17:
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Carav17:

If you're grown enough to know better then you should be bold enough to speak.

You shouldn't come completely anonymous and interfere, neither should you conclude a matter beyond your exposure.

I bet you assume it is free to get to Brazil to give birth or you think they just hand you the passport freely because you gave birth? It is better you seek knowledge before speaking than making an ignorant statement thus exposing where your life status.

let me give you a little estimate of the cost of giving birth in Brazil:

It is multiple times greater than the total amount it will cost Justwise to get his British passport he keeps praising on this thread if he follows the same route he followed some years ago after covid-19.

Thus, you reporting to the PF or PM or GCM will change nothing. Once the Brazil embassy sees that you're financially good to go for the process, they will grant you your visa.

So, You just wasted the hate that could have motivated you to get better.

PS: Brazil passport ain't a shit Visa neither will I call the Nigerian Passport that but if we need to compare between the two then you don't need my answer cos you already know which is.

Tchau <> De Nada!

10 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
justwise:
@slimanyd

Can you reply to the post by Carav17 without insults? That was why i removed your post.

As annoying as his/her post is.. it did not contain any insult, people have every right to post on the topic here without insulting others

Highlight the insult in my hidden post.

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by justwise(m): 6:42am On Jun 13, 2020
TechSpot:

If you're grown enough to know better then you should be bold enough to speak.

You shouldn't come completely anonymous and interfere, neither should you conclude a matter beyond your exposure.

I bet you assume it is free to get to Brazil to give birth or you think they just hand you the passport freely because you gave birth? It is better you seek knowledge before speaking than making an ignorant statement thus exposing where your life status.

let me give you a little estimate of the cost of giving birth in Brazil:

It is multiple times greater than the total amount it will cost Justwise to get his British passport he keeps praising on this thread if he follows the same route he followed some years ago after covid-19.

Thus, you reporting to the PF or PM or GCM will change nothing. Once the Brazil embassy sees that you're financially good to go for the process, they will grant you your visa.

So, You just wasted the hate that could have motivated you to get better.

PS: Brazil passport ain't a shit Visa neither will I call the Nigerian Passport that but if we need to compare between the two then you don't need my answer cos you already know which is.

Tchau <> De Nada!

Obviously you are ignorant of the cost of giving birth in the UK and the process of getting becoming citizen. To compare what you spent in Brazil to the UK is just ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by justwise(m): 6:44am On Jun 13, 2020
TechSpot:

Highlight the insult in my hidden post.

I will highlight it when I'm grown up.

Someone opens a new ID to post something that annoys some of you and because we are arguing about Brazil some of you believed that I'm behind that ID.

Have I discouraged anyone here from traveling to give birth in Brazil ? My point from day one is against people doing it fraudulently and that is still my point even as I type this. If any of you hate to hear that then I can't help you but I will keep repeating it.

Challenge the person that posted that but never link me to the ID.

This is the last I will waste my time explaining this.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 7:03am On Jun 13, 2020
justwise:

Obviously you are ignorant of the cost of giving birth in the UK and the process of getting becoming citizen. To compare what you spent in Brazil to the UK is just ignorant.

You are equally ignorant in this regard and comparing what you spent to becoming a UK citizen to what it cost me to give birth in Brazil is just ignorance

7 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by justwise(m): 7:18am On Jun 13, 2020
TechSpot:

You are equally ignorant in this regard and comparing what you spent to becoming a UK citizen to what it cost me to give birth in Brazil is just ignorance

You really have a big problem understanding things before you post, this is not about what it costed me to become a citizen, I never said that.
I was talking about the cost of giving birth in both countries and process of getting citizenship. How hard it's to understand this?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by juliusocean(m): 7:46am On Jun 13, 2020
Who is giving birth in Brazil illegally The Constitution clearly stated that the parents irrespective of status recieves the permanent residency after birth even on a tourist visa or you climb through the jungle nothing illegal is being done here
.just close the thread make everybody go am sure that will make you very happy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Omar09(m): 9:07am On Jun 13, 2020
justwise:

You really have a big problem understanding things before you post, this is not about what it costed me to become a citizen, I never said that.
I was talking about the cost of giving birth in both countries and process of getting citizenship. How hard it's to understand this?

Please where did you say it, tag me let me see it if you can thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2020
Get the fact straight

The Brazilian constitution states that anyone born in Brazil is Brazilian irrespective of the parents nationality and immigration status meaning (being a tourist, student etc). The constitution also guarantees that parents of a Brazilian child cannot be expelled from Brazil no matter what.

This translates to immigration laws that grants permanent residency to parents irrespective of how they entered the country. In fact, only parents of a Brazilian child and people married to a Brazilian can convert a tourist visa to a residency permit. All other persons must go back to their country and apply for a visa that will allow them to convert to a resident permit.

Now tell me what is illegal about the whole thing? I am beginning to believe that stating that it is illegal despite all the explanations repeatedly given here may be IQ related. I’m writing to encourage those who Understand basic logic.

This is to say that, anyone can report to whom ever they want to. Polícia Federal is busy with other serious issues.Morality is subjective the Law is however not. The law is the law and a fact is a fact, period.

There is nothing illegal about giving birth in Brazil as a tourist.

Peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by justwise(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2020
Adjo10:
Get the fact straight

The Brazilian constitution states that anyone born in Brazil is Brazilian irrespective of the parents nationality and immigration status meaning (being a tourist, student etc). The constitution also guarantees that parents of a Brazilian child cannot be expelled from Brazil no matter what.

This translates to immigration laws that grants permanent residency to parents irrespective of how they entered the country. In fact, only parents of a Brazilian child and people married to a Brazilian can convert a tourist visa to a residency permit. All other persons must go back to their country and apply for a visa that will allow them to convert to a resident permit.

Now tell me what is illegal about the whole thing? I am beginning to believe that stating that it is illegal despite all the explanations repeatedly given here may be IQ related. I’m writing to encourage those who Understand basic logic.

This is to say that, anyone can report to whom ever they want to. Polícia Federal is busy with other serious issues.Morality is subjective the Law is however not. The law is the law and a fact is a fact, period.

There is nothing illegal about giving birth in Brazil as a tourist.

Peace

A year or two ago when i had this exchange with you particularly it was purely because you encouraged people to lie about their pregnancy just to get a visa.

That is illegal and i mentioned it then that i got no problem about people traveling to anywhere in the world to give birth for passport as long as its done without circumventing the system.

I'm pretty sure you remebered that exchange

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 10:12am On Jun 13, 2020
justwise:

A year or two ago when i had this exchange with you particularly it was purely because you encouraged people to lie about their pregnancy just to get a visa.

That is illegal and i mentioned it then that i got no problem about people traveling to anywhere in the world to give birth for passport as long as its done without circumventing the system.

I'm pretty sure you remebered that exchange

Thanks juswise. First of all i do not encourage anyone to lie during visa application. I also do not encourage people to give the embassy unnecessary information. Being pregnant is a personal and private matter. If you are asked about it of course you decide to tell them about it or not but do not lie. You have the right to tell them it is something you are not comfortable talking about.

Deciding not to tell about something does not mean Someone is lying. You can absolutely say the truth without exposing your private life.

If it were to be illegal to give birth, then deciding not to inform the embassy even if not asked would have made it illegal because the law said so but fortunately that is not the case.

Like i said, law is different from morality. Morality has no place in law.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 10:31am On Jun 13, 2020
People intentionally using public hospitals even though they can easily afford private hospitals but refuse too is the problem. It is morally wrong but again not illegal. Again, if you cannot afford private that is another issue. I will encourage anyone that has the means to give birth in a private hospital to do so. Public hospitals are financed by the tax payer’s money and there is already a lot of pressure on such facilities.

I have also heard people who are not even yet in Brazil asking about social benefits. This benefits are meant for the poor, people who cannot afford a flight ticket like us. Such intentions make it difficult for genuine people who want to contribute to Brazil’s development to get a visa.

Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (180) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.