Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (357141 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by RedPanda: 11:47am On May 23, 2019
justwise:

Obviously you have not being reading or you refused to read at all, take your time and go through US birthing thread from part 1 till the current part and tell me if anything has changed.

US is far bigger than Brazil and birthing there is not free but still they slammed the door to a large number of people going there to give birth even as they will be paying, Brazil offers free health care and will do the same sooner than US when a large proportion of people using their health care system are foreigners.

No country will have an open door policy for whoever wants to come in to use the health care and leave without contributing nothing to the system.

If you think that things will not change then i need some of whatever you have being smoking.

if by closing the door you mean making it very difficult for folks here in Lagos to get a US or Brazilian Visa maybe but even that I don't fully agree with because my firm belief is that if you are qualified and meet the requirements you can get any visa, doesn't matter whatever requirements they come up with.

if you meant, the US authorities or Brazilian authorities will close the door on Nigerians already in the US or Brazil on valid tourist visas or any other kind of valid visas, that is impossible because of constitutional amendments in both countries to effect such change. Birth citizenship is a constitutional right in both countries.This isn't the UK. it's a matter of getting there and having your money(in case of the US) or finding a good hospital(in case of Brazil)

I hope my point is clearer now

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by justwise(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2019
Samuelsoma:
No sir the door can never be closed, its already in the constitution so that cant be changed. The worst they can do if they see that nigerians are taking too much advantage of their free health care is to make securing a visa stricter and more difficult. The US door has not closed, they just made US visa more difficult to get for we Nigerians, many people from different countries have really been taking advantage of this birth tourism in brazil but people'e eyes in naija just opened to this and am sure with what US is doing to Nigerians now, Brazil is gonna be so flooded soon especially for birth tourism. If you ask me sincerely in my own opinion I prefer giving birth in brazil to the US because of the many benefits attached to it for both the child and the parents which US doesn't offer.

Constitution can never be changed? Are you people really living in the same planet as some of us? How did the UK stopped citizen by birth? Canada is heading towards some changes as well.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by justwise(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2019
RedPanda:

if by closing the door you mean making it very difficult for folks here in Lagos to get a US or Brazilian Visa maybe but even that I don't fully agree with because my firm belief is that if you are qualified and meet the requirements you can get any visa, doesn't matter whatever requirements they come up with.

if you meant, the US authorities or Brazilian authorities will close the door on Nigerians already in the US or Brazil on valid tourist visas or any other kind of valid visas, that is impossible because of constitutional amendments in both countries to effect such change. Birth citizenship is a constitutional right in both countries.This isn't the UK. it's a matter of getting there and having your money(in case of the US) or finding a good hospital(in case of Brazil)

I hope my point is clearer now

Dude i don't write or speak in tongue so i don't know why you keep saying ..if..if..and if, i made my point clear so there is no need asking if i meant this or that.

Which other native language do you understand maybe i try that..
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by RedPanda: 1:04pm On May 23, 2019
justwise:

Dude i don't write or speak in tongue so i don't know why you keep saying ..if..if..and if, i made my point clear so there is no need asking if i meant this or that.

Which other native language do you understand maybe i try that..

justwise:

Constitution can never be changed? Are you people really living in the same planet as some of us? How did the UK stopped citizen by birth? Canada is heading towards some changes as well.

This is your problem. it is far far difficult to change constitution in the US or Brazil than either Uk or Canada or these european countries. That's why I kept saying if cos I know you are using UK eyes to view this thing. grin

when was the last time there was a constitutional amendment either in the US or Brazil?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dyydxx: 1:38pm On May 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro stop writing rubbish online... it's not only stoopid but also very dangerous (to the gullible people who may foolishly believe what you wrote).

NOBODY should ever tell immigration officers that they are coming to give birth and abuse their free healthcare.... especially NOT now with the millions of Venezuelans putting a stress on healthcare in the northern part of the country. do you really think Brazil can stop Venezuelans (who are part of the Mercosur agreement) to freeload on their healthcare but gladly allow Nigerians to do so?!?!?! abeg WAKE UP!!!!

who said anything about telling immigration officers you are here to abuse their free healthcare In your desperation to appear self righteous you are coming across as obtuse.

At the port in Rio(GIG), The officer expressly asked himself if we were here for birth tourism(it was obvious my wife was pregnant)..... we said Yes. He proceeded to check our documents and then ask us some few other questions. it all happened very fast and we got stamped. finish

That's my own experience. and this isn't strange because most people that do this birth tourism thing are from visa free countries to brazil....americans, russians, europeans etc. They are more than Nigerians intending to do this so I really dont know what the heck you on about

5 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dyydxx: 1:42pm On May 23, 2019
Samuelsoma:
My brother, If when you were entering, you mentioned to the immigration officer at the airport that you were coming in to give birth especially in their public hospital and you were let in, then i must consider you lucky. I think God placed that officer for you there. ona good day, even if they would let you in eventually, they sure will tackle you small not just express entry and if you tell them you coming to a private hospital, they will ask you for documents supporting that from the private hospital. So it is never adviceable to mention such thing at the airport. and then anyone going to give birth, I advice you enter thru Rio de Janeiro airport, cos from various observations they officers there dont really pay much attention to you at the immigration counter unlike the airport in Sao Paulo that is busier and so there are lots of officers here and there at the airport...#justmyopinion

yes it was at Galeão International Airport. This wasn't our first time to brazil though, but It was on a tourist visa. Very nice man I must say, no problems at all

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:32pm On May 23, 2019
dyydxx:

who said anything about telling immigration officers you are here to abuse their free healthcare In your desperation to appear self righteous you are coming across as obtuse.

At the port in Rio(GIG), The officer expressly asked himself if we were here for birth tourism(it was obvious my wife was pregnant)..... we said Yes. He proceeded to check our documents and then ask us some few other questions. it all happened very fast and we got stamped. finish

That's my own experience. and this isn't strange because most people that do this birth tourism thing are from visa free countries to brazil....americans, russians, europeans etc. They are more than Nigerians intending to do this so I really dont know what the heck you on about

A) telling immigration officer that you are coming to give birth in one of the free Brazilian hospitals, so that hardworking Brazilians are gonna pay for your treatment (trough taxes)....is called ABUSING the free Brazilian healthcare system, and NO immigration officer would EVER let you in on such ground (as it is obvious your reason for travel aint TOURISM, but medical).
STOP LYING AND WRITING RUBBISH ONLINE

B) Europeans from visa waiver countries certainly dont need to go all the way to Brazil to get free healthcare (and certainly not their lower passport).

C) Americans and Russians (also Canadian, Australians) have always needed to apply for a tourist visa at the Brazilian embassy BEFORE coming to Brazil (just like Nigerians do). it is only in 2018 that the law changed and they now could apply online and pay ($44) for it. now, from next 17 June 2019, Americans, Canadians and Australians will now be part of the visa waiver program (but until then, they still need to apply and pay for visa).
Russians still need to apply/pay for tourist visa before coming to Brazil!

FINALLY, you can write all you want online (to try to make a point) but we can all deduct that it is LIES and RUBBISH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dyydxx: 2:49pm On May 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

A) telling immigration officer that you are coming to give birth in one of the free Brazilian hospitals, so that hardworking Brazilians are gonna pay for your treatment (trough taxes)....is called ABUSING the free Brazilian healthcare system, and NO immigration officer would EVER let you in on such ground (as it is obvious your reason for travel aint TOURISM, but medical).

B) Europeans from visa waiver countries certainly dont need to go all the way to Brazil to get free healthcare (and certainly not their lower passport).

C) Americans and Russians (also Canadian, Australians) have always needed to apply for a tourist visa at the Brazilian embassy BEFORE coming to Brazil (just like Nigerians do). it is only in 2018 that the law changed and they now could apply online and pay ($44) for it. now, from next 17 June 2019, Americans, Canadians and Australians will now be part of the visa waiver program (but until then, they still need to apply and pay for visa).

FINALLY, you can write all you want online (to try to make a point) but we can all deduct that it is LIES and RUBBISH

Suit yourself.

I still maintain my stand. I got in as a Nigerian expressly declaring my intent to give birth here. If you don't believe that's your problem. grin

I first got introduced into this concept of Brazilian birth citizenship by an American woman who gave birth in Brazil and then wrote a blog about it giving her experiences and extensive networks. If you don't believe that you can kisz my Azs grin

Most people that take advantage of Brazil's free healthcare come from Visa free countries to Brazil or Visa on Arrival. They are more than Nigerians. If you don't believe that, you might plunge into the Amazon River grin

Lastly and finally, you are not God and you can't dictate or know other people's experiences. You can keep living in your bubble

My final word on this matter

11 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, brothas and sistas...
a tourist visa is meant for tourism purposes, and the minute the immigration officer will have a clue that you want to abuse their free healthcare system, you will be sent back home... because any smart immigration officer would understand that, since you cant fly with any airline within 30 days of due date (thus you will give birth in no less than 30 days) AND it will take more than two months for that infant to get valid documentation to fly out of Brazil (AKA within the remaining 60days of your tourist visa)... SO IT IS OBVIOUS FROM THE GET GO THAT YOU ARE GONNA OVERSTAY YOUR TOURIST VISA, thus entry into Brazil would be DENIED on the ground that you knowingly gonna overstay your visa!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2019
dyydxx:

Suit yourself.

I still maintain my stand. I got in as a Nigerian expressly declaring my intent to give birth here. If you don't believe that's your problem. grin

I first got introduced into this concept of Brazilian birth citizenship by an American woman who gave birth in Brazil and then wrote a blog about it giving her experiences and extensive networks. If you don't believe that you can kisz my Azs grin

yes there are many blogs on the subject....care to show us all where the lady wrote that A) she doesnt need a visa to come to Brazil and/or B) she told immigration officer on arrival that she was coming to Brazil specifically to give birth in free Brazilians hospitals.

Most people that take advantage of Brazil's free healthcare come from Visa free countries to Brazil or Visa on Arrival. They are more than Nigerians. If you don't believe that, you might plunge into the Amazon River grin

you see... now you are trying to change the issue at hand. we dont give a damn whether more other nations (than Nigerians) do these birth tourism scams, the fact remain that Europeans (visa free) dont need to go to Brazil for free healthcare as we already got it at home, and Americans (who need visa to enter Brazil) do it because in the US there is no free healthcare. DUH!

Lastly and finally, you are not God and you can't dictate or know other people's experiences. You can keep living in your bubble

You can continue to write LIES/RUBBISH online to try put Nigerians into negative situations, and be deported on arrival... but your plan wont work, bro!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dyydxx: 3:21pm On May 23, 2019
This was the blog I was talking about

http://liveinbrazil.org/2012/11/19/the-giving-birth-in-brazil-series-a-z-on-having-a-baby-in-brazil/

You arrive on the initial 90 days of your tourist visa and before it expires you can renew for another 90 days at the Policia Federal.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dyydxx: 3:23pm On May 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

yes there are many blogs on the subject....care to show us all where the lady wrote that A) she doesnt need a visa to come to Brazil and/or B) she told immigration officer on arrival that she was coming to Brazil specifically to give birth in free Brazilians hospitals.

you see... now you are trying to change the issue at hand. we dont give a damn whether more other nations (than Nigerians) do these birth tourism scams, the fact remain that Europeans (visa free) dont need to go to Brazil for free healthcare as we already got it at home, and Americans (who need visa to enter Brazil) do it because in the US there is no free healthcare. DUH!

You can continue to write LIES/RUBBISH online to try put Nigerians into negative situations, and be deported on arrival... but your plan wont work, bro!!!!!!

Bros give it a rest..... where did I say an american doesn't need a visa to get into brazil? you just graping at straws. show me where I said An american doesn't need a visa to get into brazil i'm done with your rants abeg. You are right you win grin

8 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2019
dyydxx:
This was the blog I was talking about

http://liveinbrazil.org/2012/11/19/the-giving-birth-in-brazil-series-a-z-on-having-a-baby-in-brazil/

You arrive on the initial 90 days of your tourist visa and before it expires you can renew for another 90 days at the Policia Federal.

again...
a tourist visa is meant for tourism purposes, and the minute the immigration officer will have a clue that you want to abuse their free healthcare system, you will be sent back home... because any smart immigration officer would understand that, since you cant fly with any airline within 30 days of due date (thus you will give birth in no less than 30 days) AND it will take more than two months for that infant to get valid documentation to fly out of Brazil (AKA within the remaining 60days of your tourist visa)... SO IT IS OBVIOUS FROM THE GET GO THAT YOU ARE GONNA OVERSTAY YOUR TOURIST VISA, thus entry into Brazil would be DENIED on the ground that you knowingly gonna overstay your visa!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dyydxx: 3:28pm On May 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

again...

alarmist story. I got in on a tourist visa and so are the numerous others that gave birth on tourists visas. Deal with it grin

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:31pm On May 23, 2019
dyydxx:

Bros give it a rest..... where did I say an american doesn't need a visa to get into brazil? you just graping at straws. show me where I said An american doesn't need a visa to get into brazil i'm done with your rants abeg. You are right you win grin

you write so much rubbish online, you dont even remember the garbage you write.... check the bold part below:

dyydxx:

[img]https://media1./images/5dbefbc2ca5b4e70cf7e3931ef561803/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dyydxx: 3:39pm On May 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

you write so much rubbish online, you dont even remember the garbage you write.... check the bold part below:

[img]https://media1./images/5dbefbc2ca5b4e70cf7e3931ef561803/tenor.gif[/img]

oga why are you like this? grin grin grin

in this your desperation to prove me wrong you keep tripping up yourself. See, my experience is my eperience you can never change it. I'm in, I'm in you can't do nadder about it grin

There is an e-visa program for american visitors, and yes Americans do use your system free as do some europeans and Russians

https://en.mercopress.com/2019/05/21/brazil-s-e-visa-program-helped-to-make-2018-a-record-year-for-tourism

The visa waiver program, which officially became effective on 17 June last year, allows travelers from the United States, Canada, Australia and Japan to visit Brazil visa-free so long as they have valid passports and are traveling for leisure and business tourism, artistic or sporting activities, or in “exceptional situations for national interest.”

Stays will be able to last up to 90 days, extendable for another 90 days so long as travelers do not exceed a total of 180 days every 12 months, counted from the date of their first entry into the country.

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by justwise(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2019
RedPanda:

This is your problem. it is far far difficult to change constitution in the US or Brazil than either Uk or Canada or these european countries. That's why I kept saying if cos I know you are using UK eyes to view this thing. grin

when was the last time there was a constitutional amendment either in the US or Brazil?

They don’t need to change constitution to stop foreigners abusing the health care.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:58pm On May 23, 2019
dyydxx:
There is an e-visa program for american visitors, and yes Americans do use your system free as do some europeans and Russians

so, instead of apologizing for writing rubbish online, you write MORE rubbish/nonsense online....
- is E-visa program free (as you claim)?
- since E-Visa program was introduced in 2018, care to check the date of that lady's blog entry?
- why are you now confirming what i wrote earlier?

MrBrownJay1:

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dyydxx: 4:05pm On May 23, 2019
And are you saying, there are absolutely no Americans or Europeans or Russians who come into Brazil to take advantage of free healthcare?

you can't win this argument. There are more of those 3 combined than Nigerians in recent years.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dyydxx: 4:05pm On May 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

so, instead of apologizing for writing rubbish online, you write MORE rubbish/nonsense online....
- is E-visa program free (as you claim)?
- since E-Visa program was introduced in 2018, care to check the date of that lady's blog entry?
- why are you now confirming what i wrote earlier?

most of the users(or abusers to use your language) of the free healthcare in brazil come from the visa free/visa on arrival/e-visa countries to Brazil than Nigerians. You don't need to get yourself worked up, that's the reality. You said Venezuelans were overloading up north, proving my point.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:18pm On May 23, 2019
dyydxx:

most of the users(or abusers to use your language) of the free healthcare in brazil come from the visa free/visa on arrival/e-visa countries to Brazil than Nigerians. You don't need to get yourself worked up, that's the reality. You said Venezuelans were overloading up north, proving my point.

see this guy.... changing the rubbish he writes, as i prove him wrong, times an times again...

dyydxx:

https://en.mercopress.com/2019/05/21/brazil-s-e-visa-program-helped-to-make-2018-a-record-year-for-tourism

The visa waiver program, which officially became effective on 17 June last year, allows travelers from the United States, Canada, Australia and Japan to visit Brazil visa-free so long as they have valid passports and are traveling for leisure and business tourism, artistic or sporting activities, or in “exceptional situations for national interest.”

Stays will be able to last up to 90 days, extendable for another 90 days so long as travelers do not exceed a total of 180 days every 12 months, counted from the date of their first entry into the country.

you are so clueless on the issue, that you keep on posting rubbish from deluded website (as if you know anything on the subject), its pathetic!!!

the visa waiver program for Americans, Canadians and Australians will come in effect on the NEXT 17 JUNE 2019....not last June!!!!!!!

STOP WRITING RUBBISH/LIES ONLINE, it is not only stoopid, it is dangerouS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Martin0(m): 4:24pm On May 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

again...

my guy ,please do you know what the cost of flight from Nigeria to ecuador
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dyydxx: 4:26pm On May 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

see this guy.... changing the rubbish he writes, as i prove him wrong, times an times again...

you are so clueless on the issue, that you keep on posting rubbish from deluded website (as if you know anything on the subject), its pathetic!!!

the visa waiver program for Americans, Canadians and Australians will come in effect on the NEXT 17 JUNE 2019....not last June!!!!!!!

STOP WRITING RUBBISH/LIES ONLINE, it is not only stoopid, it is dangerouS!

the only thing you are doing is getting yourself worked up and basically not disproving anything. You have just been grasping at straws.

Seriously, even if it's 17 June 2020.....still doesn't mean there are not more Americans that take advantage of your healthcare than Nigerians.

Giving birth in brazil as a tourist has been going on for ages, and Nigerians are just waking up to it. Bottomline.
This back and forth is getting very tiring. we just going round in circles.
This is the summary of the matter-
If you are a Nigerian and you want to come to Brazil, get your visa, do your research and come here for your birth. That's all

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2019
dyydxx:
And are you saying, there are absolutely no Americans or Europeans or Russians who come into Brazil to take advantage of free healthcare?

you can't win this argument. There are more of those 3 combined than Nigerians in recent years.

again i have already replied the above rubbish.... see below:

MrBrownJay1:

dyydxx:

alarmist story. I got in on a tourist visa and so are the numerous others that gave birth on tourists visas. Deal with it grin

again, the issue is not about entering the country on a tourist visa, the issue is about entering on a tourist visa while openly telling immigration officer that your are coming to give birth (aka abuse their free healthcare system AND THEREFORE overstay your visa)
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dyydxx: 4:29pm On May 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

again i have already replied the above rubbish.... see below:

again, the issue is not about entering the country on a tourist visa, the issue is about entering on a tourist visa while openly telling immigration officer that your are coming to give birth (aka abuse their free healthcare system AND THEREFORE overstay your visa)

But I did it and i'm in. Are you now going to kill yourself grin grin grin cos I dont understand all these desperation. Ok come and arrest me grin

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2019
dyydxx:

the only thing you are doing is getting yourself worked up and basically not disproving anything. You have just been grasping at straws.

Seriously, even if it's 17 June 2020.....still doesn't mean there are not more Americans that take advantage of your healthcare than Nigerians.

Giving birth in brazil as a tourist has been going on for ages, and Nigerians are just waking up to it. Bottomline.
This back and forth is getting very tiring. we just going round in circles.
This is the summary of the matter-
If you are a Nigerian and you want to come to Brazil, get your visa, do your research and come here for your birth. That's all

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT... but dont ever FALSELY tell Nigerians (or any other citizen of the world) that it is ok to tell immigration officer that you are coming to give birth (aka abuse free Brazilian healthcare system).

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dyydxx: 4:37pm On May 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT... but dont ever FALSELY tell Nigerians (or any other citizen of the world) that it is ok to tell immigration officer that they are coming to give birth (aka abuse free Brazilian healthcare system).

I did tell the immigration I was here for birth and I was allowed. End of story.

7 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2019
dyydxx:
I did tell the immigration I was here for birth and I was allowed. End of story.

The immigration officer must have been high on some cheap drugs.... Giving such info, and clearly stating that A) you are going to abuse their healthcare system and B) that you are going to obviously overstay your tourist visa... Will have any Nigerians be denied entry into Brazil. FACT!!!

Now if it happened to you, then count your blessings as you were EXTREMELY lucky.... We are here to help Nigerians, not send them to their downfall.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by 1Sharon(f): 4:46pm On May 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Ladies and gentlemen, brothas and sistas...
a tourist visa is meant for tourism purposes, and the minute the immigration officer will have a clue that you want to abuse their free healthcare system, [/b]you will be sent back home... because any smart immigration officer would understand that, since you cant fly with any airline within 30 days of due date (thus you will give birth in no less than 30 days) [b]AND it will take more than two months for that infant to get valid documentation to fly out of Brazil (AKA within the remaining 60days of your tourist visa)... SO IT IS OBVIOUS FROM THE GET GO THAT YOU ARE GONNA OVERSTAY YOUR TOURIST VISA, thus entry into Brazil would be DENIED on the ground that you knowingly gonna overstay your visa!!!!!

Don't they make foreigners pay?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Don't they make foreigners pay?

Pay for what?! Giving birth in Brazil? Nope, you Can give birth for free in any gov hospitals...
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by 1Sharon(f): 4:52pm On May 23, 2019
dyydxx:

He is right. It doesn't make sense to take advantage of free healthcare when they already have that back home.
They must be giving birth there for the fun of it
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by 1Sharon(f): 4:56pm On May 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Pay for what?! Giving birth in Brazil? Nope, you Can give birth for free in any gov hospitals...

But since it's obvious they are milking the system, don't they make them pay up?

I think they did the same to a Nigerian lady that came to the UK and had triplets I think, it was in the papers.

She's slowly paying up the debt

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (181) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.