Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! - Career (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! (336560 Views)

Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here / Medical Doctors In Residency Programmes In Nigeria / More Than 5000 Nigeria-trained Medical Doctors Practise In Us’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Kennisch: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2017
themodernman:

You mean they still denied you Visa even though you had a British Residency Permit? How is that possible?

Bros, my sponsor's BRP naaa. You should have read it well first. how can I have a BRP and still apply for visa to the UK? Open mind bro, open mind. smiley
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by tuscani: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
themodernman:

£10,000 monthly? Guy sofree oh cheesy
Oga, cold enter my body as i see the 10,000 grand
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by tuscani: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
peacesamuel94:
Hello sirs, I filled in for medicine, but got admitted to study anatomy, and i'm hearing a lot of negative things about the course , pls i would like to know more, about the career prospects within and outside this country.
I expect to get a more sophisticated reply from you guys considering the fact that you guys are medical practitioneers and not Just students, thanks in advance as i await your reply.
Oga, if you freally want to study medicine take the advice of the poster talking about romania and ukraine, but if i am in your shoes, i will try romania because they are in the EU., there are other cheap EU countries like estonia, latvia, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
I would love to meet a doctor and bring to the U.S. I'm a registered nurse let make money together..
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by doctor90210: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
@ ebonyeyes88 but you said you have a Nigerian husband already in another post

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
doctor90210:
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
kiss
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by ebonyeyes88(f): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2017
doctor90210:
I guess people can't take simple jokes Damn dude get off my azz stop riding my back. Dont inbox me again. Smh.. cool
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Pzone: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
I guess people can't take simple jokes Damn dude get off my azz stop riding my back. Dont inbox me again. Smh.. cool
Akata alert! She is a hustler looking for desperate men to prey on. Go back to romance and sexuality section where you are most needed.

9 Likes

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Pzone: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by ebonyeyes88(f): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Pzone:
Akata alert! She is a hustler looking for desperate men to prey on. Go back to romance and sexuality section where you are most needed.
Pzone unlike you Akata women happen to be very independent and don't need a man for any financial gain. I have my own money. I don't really need or want a doctor in such way. I hate to brag but my life is pretty much a blessing from God. I can respond to or say anything I want. What makes you feel so important to me as if I give a damn? I don't care what you say about me. Mind your business stop blocking potential friends because you'll never be one.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by ebonyeyes88(f): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
Pzone:
Why don't you tell people you are a gay and come out of the closet?You don't know anything about me but the fact I rejected you when you sent an email to me. If I am desperate, why did you email me? I don't want you. Leave me alone! I didn't come on this thread to be scolded, I said it was a joke already and I would never do such thing out of desperation. There are plenty of men here. Smh.. Are you crazy? Leave me alone before I report you to the mods.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
1k001:

I know someone who started to plan his route in 1st year of medical school. In third year he did elective in the U.S. In 4th year he did USMLE. By the time he finished med school he was able to get residency in the U.S. Time/ life waits for no man. Get out early and achieve what you want
Pls can you be of help...

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Pzone: 9:34am On Jan 11, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Pzone unlike you Akata women happen to be very independent and don't need a man for any financial gain. I have my own money. I don't really need or want a doctor in such way. I hate to brag but my life is pretty much a blessing from God. I can respond to or say anything I want. What makes you feel so important to me as if I give a damn? I don't care what you say about me. Mind your business stop blocking potential friends because you'll never be one.
When did I send an email to this barking dog? In your dreams?

2 Likes

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
Pzone:
When did I send an email to this barking dog? In your dreams?
No No no no no baby no! You are a disgrace to humanity, leave me the phuck alone you lmbecile. Is that too much to ask? Don't ever in your miserable life call me a dog. I don't want you, leave me alone. That's just warning unless you still want to continue. It'll be forever and eternity until you Leave me alone. Stop responding before it gets worse, I know myself.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by esosa4real(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
I would love to meet a doctor and bring to the U.S. I'm a registered nurse let make money together..

Nice, but how do you plan to go about that?
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by jargo89(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Why don't you tell people you are a gay and come out of the closet?You don't know anything about me but the fact I rejected you when you sent an email to me. If I am desperate, why did you email me? I don't want you. Leave me alone! I didn't come on this thread to be scolded, I said it was a joke already and I would never do such thing out of desperation. There are plenty of men here. Smh.. Are you crazy? Leave me alone before I report you to the mods.
Mehn!!! You are something else
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by ebonyeyes88(f): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
jargo89:
Mehn!!! You are something else
Really? Why?..
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by ebonyeyes88(f): 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Some people are just haters.. I'm nice until you decide to disrespect. I really don't understand why people choose the wrong path, crossing me the wrong way because it will most likely backfire. Ijs.. It was a joke period.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by jargo89(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Really? Why?..
Read thru ur posts nd you come across as feisty to me.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by ebonyeyes88(f): 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
jargo89:
Fiesty? Well ok you could be right grin but you know there will always be haters..lol
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by ebonyeyes88(f): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
jargo89:
So am I wrong for responding in such way? I'm just being real and straight forward.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
hanbie:
Please I need a study partner for usmle step 2ck. Serious partner ready to take exam in Feb. Thank you. I am in lagos.
Hi
How Do We Meet..??
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by thesicilian: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Come and carry me o, I've been searching for a means to get over there
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by ebonyeyes88(f): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
thesicilian:

Come and carry me o, I've been searching for a means to get over there
Sorry I should have brought attn to everyone that the post was just a joke. You know.. Laugh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by thesicilian: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Sorry I should have brought attn to everyone that the post was just a joke. You know.. Laugh grin grin grin
Joke ke? I have already packed my bags o, I have even told my MD to carry his job and go, that I'm not doing again.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:04am On Jan 16, 2017
thesicilian:

Joke ke? I have already packed my bags o, I have even told my MD to carry his job and go, that I'm not doing again.
sorry ok? Lol

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:05am On Jan 16, 2017
thesicilian:

You're very funny.

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by thesicilian: 7:43am On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
sorry ok? Lol
Hahaha.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by jinglebell15: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2017
pls ive not renewed my license for 2016 Has the method changed from 2015 for medical officers pls what do i need to do
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by billbonesmd(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sup girl! I'm a doctor, not a troll.. U look pretty, smart too.. I'll love to meet up.

Bigbillbones@gmail.com

ebonyeyes88:
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by bodubaba24: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
PLSS does anybody have an idea of good afrcan countries for foreign medical doctors apart from SA.where one could earn a gud salary. And live a good life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (67) (Reply)

Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House? / How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.