Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! - Career (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! (336390 Views)

Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here / Medical Doctors In Residency Programmes In Nigeria / More Than 5000 Nigeria-trained Medical Doctors Practise In Us’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by DonLo: 9:59am On Jan 24, 2017
Laird:

All Plab candidates November March check my signature for my email, let's start a Plab WhatsApp group

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by basingstoke: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
bodubaba24:
PLSS does anybody have an idea of good afrcan countries for foreign medical doctors apart from SA.where one could earn a gud salary. And live a good life.
Hello lets connect, send me a mail. or drop your number
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Jum19: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please add me to the plab whatsapp group. I am Doctor Olajumoke.... 08144587586
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by insomnia1234: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
please can any body help me with link to work as a doctor any where in the middle east, gulf. or saudi arabia, pleasel
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by jubrils(m): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
insomnia1234:
please can any body help me with link to work as a doctor any where in the middle east, gulf. or saudi arabia, pleasel

2AF20ECA
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1321476004

Add that BBM pin and follow that Facebook profile, he's one of the agents that represent the Saudi guys
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by taitee(f): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
hello, pls is there anyone writing usmle step one or any whatsapp/telegram group for it? ill like to join, need a study partner/ some direction. Thanks
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by taitee(f): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
anoda wuestion is this... it seems more nigerin drs are going for the uk/plab route apart from the cost, what advantages does uk plab have over usmle....i wnt to be sure im not missing anything or making a wrong choice with writing usmle as i want to go for residency not jus 2 work..... valuable info would be pprecited. Thnks
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2017
pls add me to the plab whatsapp group...+447867081624
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by yemmy75(m): 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
Plab group pls... 07065994063
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by famosh: 9:52am On Feb 04, 2017
taitee:
anoda wuestion is this... it seems more nigerin drs are going for the uk/plab route apart from the cost, what advantages does uk plab have over usmle....i wnt to be sure im not missing anything or making a wrong choice with writing usmle as i want to go for residency not jus 2 work..... valuable info would be pprecited. Thnks
When did you graduate? Because you can't be 4-5 years postgrad & be taking the usmle route. Such person would most likely be rejected by residency program directors. And by the way, I think you can't "just work" (as you think) in the US as a doctor without residency, even if you pass all your steps. There are many who have passed their steps but are stranded in the US because they haven't matched into a residency program.

2 Likes

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by omaraji: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2017
https://blog.linkedin.com/2016/10/20/top-skills-2016-week-of-learning-linkedin
http://www.businessinsider.com/skills-that-can-get-you-hired-2016-10
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/20/the-top-10-skills-that-will-get-you-hired.htmlIncrease your industry value potential vide
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining,
Qualitative & Quantitative Research
Training & Research Advisory (Thesis Structure, Dissertation and Research Publication)

Dear Earthlings,

Hey! if you are not a saleman per excellence (ingenuity) then you have to acquire a skill that will last you a lifetime and can NEVER be replicated or copied by another. Just maybe this is that golden opportunity to earn whilst developing your industry &/or Academic proficiency (see attached a sample of past earnings for just 2-week period on upwork), then you have my december earnings on fiverr, guru.com, toptal and foreign collegiate group (only share to me Redfox group). Do NOT forget money is a means to an end NOT an end itself as most online and multi-level marketing gigs and the like proposes.

Take a closer if this is right for you.
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with varying applications in General research, Econometrics, Development Finance, Real Estate Modeling & Financing, Global Markets (currency & fixed income derivatives) analytic.

Statistical and Survey Analysis
Biostatistics (Medical Statistics)
Forecasting & Quantitative Risk*
Data Analytics Support*
Commodities Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide*
Financial Markets*

Please call in for seat reservation and more information.
Starting Jan 28, 2017: SPSS (AB) Intensive.
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS A: Stata (AA) and SPSS (AB)
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS D: Tableau (Data Analytics)
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS A: SAS (AC)
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS B: Eviews (BB)
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS C: XLSTAT (CC) and Excel (Advanced & Logical Operations)

January 26/27, 2017 -- Analytics, Data Management and Forecasting (AFDM)
Venue: H9B, SR, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-Ajah & Terra Kulture, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Session duration: 2-day intensive (9hrs)
(SPSS, Tableau, Modeling Eviews, XLSTAT, Excel)
Stata and SAS: with consulting connect access
QDA Miner Lite, CAQDAS, NVivo & Coding Analysis Toolkit (CAS) for Qualitative Research (supported by HTML,CSV, RTF)
R and R studio: with developer tools and consulting connect access
Python: with developer tools and consulting connect access
Add-ons: software installation/set up, plus video tutorials and dummies.

Kingsley Redfox
2BFA0150
kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com
Finalising the launch of redfoxanalytics.com
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Drfash(f): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2017
Add to plab whatsapp group pls
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by yemmy75(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Drfash:
Add to plab whatsapp group pls 07031882806
Add me pls 07065994063
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by datigbogirl: 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
famosh:

When did you graduate? Because you can't be 4-5 years postgrad & be taking the usmle route. Such person would most likely be rejected by residency program directors. And by the way, I think you can't "just work" (as you think) in the US as a doctor without residency, even if you pass all your steps. There are many who have passed their steps but are stranded in the US because they haven't matched into a residency program.

how sure are you about this?

3 Likes

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Waliyllahi(m): 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pls may I be added to the PLAB whtasapp group. My no is 08079915579
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by datigbogirl: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Waliyllahi:
Pls may I be added to the PLAB whtasapp group. My no is 08079915579

09059526164 house pls kindly add me too highly interested. This is my year of turnaround by God's grace.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by DrAdonis: 5:13am On Feb 25, 2017
taitee:
hello, pls is there anyone writing usmle step one or any whatsapp/telegram group for it? ill like to join, need a study partner/ some direction. Thanks

I'm preparing for step 1. I'll send you a PM.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by ODBae: 12:19am On Feb 26, 2017
DrAdonis:

I'm preparing for step 1. I'll send you a PM.

Please send me a personal message too. Im also interested. Need study partners
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by DrAdonis: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2017
ODBae:

Please send me a personal message too. Im also interested. Need study partners

Done
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by ebonyeyes88(f): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by MSEdLAW(m): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
I would like a study partner as well in private grin wink

Am available wink
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by brasilia: 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
basingstoke:
Hello lets connect, send me a mail. or drop your number
bello horizon textbook.com
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by ebonyeyes88(f): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
MSEdLAW:

Am available wink
Ω
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by DrISD(m): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Add me on the whatsapp group for PLAB pls. 07060831462
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
Pls there was a book circulated on Nairaland long ago called guide to international medical practice or a similar name. I am in urgent need of it. Kindly help.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by EngrBouss(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Specialize in the use of computer software particular to your field or what you wish to be proficient in. Check https://www.nairaland.com/engrbouss/topics for more details or call/WhatsApp me on 07087210933. Have a great week.

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by platypelloid: 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
I will be glad to have you as a study partner. Hope you don't mind. It's me from deep recess /lacuna in Lagos Nigeria!!.
ebonyeyes88:
I would likew a study partner as well in private grin wink
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by casperoou: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2017
Drop ur number to add u to usmle group
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Chartey(m): 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
casperoou:

o7o393847o9
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Oteleye(f): 6:29am On Mar 09, 2017
casperoou:

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (67) (Reply)

Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House? / How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.