Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? (2133 Views)

My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. / My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) / Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by mamagee3(f): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hi guys, Let me start with saying this is probably the strangest thing you'll ever read about, I can't seem to understand or make anything of it. It's like a story like none other.

Eleven years ago, I attended a Catholic, all girls' boarding school back in Nigeria and through my three years of being in that school, it was a mixed feeling of liking it and being home-sick. I had this classmate who sits in front of me; we didn't really talk to each other but she used to stare at me every time she saw me. And she'll often call my name and when I turn, she would just stare at me for seconds without saying a word. Three years later, I left the school and immigrated to the U.S. And for years and up until last night, this girl keeps appearing in my dreams out of nowhere and unexpectedly. Despite leaving the school eight years ago, I still see her in my dreams. We were not assigned to the same hostel while in school, we were only classmates. She is the only one out of all my classmates or school mates that always shows up in my dreams.

Guys, what could this mean? I am really confused.
Re: Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by peeparty(m): 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
Is this geh still alive or dead?
Re: Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by donholy28(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
she don initiate u 4 her kingdom
Re: Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by Kaybeeeee(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
Dis delusional girl don come again,na only u one boy dae follow,na only u they dae fear for skul,na only u dae see one boy for dream,nw na girl u dream

its u get ogbanje

1 Like

Re: Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by ogeoflyf(f): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hian! Pray now undecided
Re: Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by misspicy(f): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ghost story
Re: Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by tpiander: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
mamagee3 why is everyone always staring at you?

Do you have stareability?
Re: Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by mamagee3(f): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
ogeoflyf:
Hian! Pray now undecided
I already prayed!!!
Re: Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by lilmax(m): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
She is calling you from the coven sad
Re: Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by ogeoflyf(f): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
mamagee3:

I already prayed!!!

Continue undecided
Re: Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by Adasun(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by pet4ril(f): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Do some enquiries about her and make her your friend, if you are having a girlfriend, you can tell her about it n make your girlfriend talk to her whenever you call her... she might be married by now n it might be your mindset as well
Re: Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
. May e she is trying to get a message across
Consult the closest babalawo/pastor for more Info
Re: Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by ume(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
I more spiritual than you think go for deliverance
Re: Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by mamagee3(f): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
pet4ril:
Do some enquiries about her and make her your friend, if you are having a girlfriend, you can tell her about it n make your girlfriend talk to her whenever you call her... she might be married by now n it might be your mindset as well
I can't make her my friend, I haven't seen her since I left the school and she's back in Nigeria.

This is why it is very strange.
Re: Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by Dekatron(m): 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Your own brain is playing a trick on you. Its a delusion, My lady. Shake it off. There is more to how you see it. Her calling your name and staring at you has instilled fear into you. No matter how long, its in your subconscious.

Shake it off sweets!!
Re: Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by grad2012(f): 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
U never can tell may be something bad happend to her. You can try and contact ur old school mate and ask off her.
Re: Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by pbs4real(m): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
misspicy:
Ghost story
nyc dp grin
Re: Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by pbs4real(m): 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
Op meet ur pastor and explain to him.there's more to this than u can imagine........trust me wen I say this ain't ordinary shocked
Re: Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by NemzySeries(m): 12:34am On Sep 19, 2015
did I jst read "Shez d only 1 amongst ma classmates dat shows. up in ma dream"?......pls Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.,are u xpecting d whole class or sch to cum ova in ur drm like d waay sch goes on excursion back den?
Re: Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by tpiander: 1:26am On Sep 19, 2015
NemzySeries:
did I jst read "Shez d only 1 amongst ma classmates dat shows. up in ma dream"?......pls Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.,are u xpecting d whole class or sch to cum ova in ur drm like d waay sch goes on excursion back den?

scary lady imo. (ie the op).
Re: Why Does This Girl Always Appear In My Dreams? by pet4ril(f): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2015
mamagee3:

I can't make her my friend, I haven't seen her since I left the school and she's back in Nigeria.

This is why it is very strange.
what's there to make her your casual friend and let your girlfriend always speak with her whenever you want to communicate with her

(1) (Reply)

Name Something Ladies Can't Go A Week Without / SEE What Happened To Bello After ‘having Fun’ With 2 Prostitutes In Kubwa / How I Was Disvirgined Homosexually Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.