Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Femi Lanlehin Homecoming Back To Oyo State Ac. What Effect! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Lanlehin Homecoming Back To Oyo State Ac. What Effect! (2350 Views)

Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception / Ladoja Receives Lanlehin, Babalola, Arisekola-alao’s Son, Others / Your Exit Will Haunt You, Oyo APC Tells Lanlehin •oyo Senator Leaves APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Lanlehin Homecoming Back To Oyo State Ac. What Effect! by lawole: 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2009
PDP in Oyo State lost one of its important member over the week. Femi Lanlehin of the famous Lanlehin Family of Ibadan crossover back to where he belongs. He declear with more than 5000 PDP members. Remember he use to belong to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu inner kitchen cabinet before their falling out. i hope this is a beginging of good things to come for the progressives in the southwest.
Re: Femi Lanlehin Homecoming Back To Oyo State Ac. What Effect! by repete: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2009
it is just the sign of what to expect in the nearest future. is there any govt in oyo-state?.
let me share a story of elder akanji, a pensioneer who one call his son (the boy is sound academically)to explain why he had to go and learn a trade. hear him:
''my son it is not my fault that your school is closed due to the teacher's strike, and your mum(a nurse) is at home due to the strike in the health sector and the state govt. that has caused the strikes has refused to pay our pension. my boy is it too much if I advise you to learn a trade before it is too late?''
the boy replied
''it is not your fault dad. it is because we are in oyo state. a state that has refused to have a leader since Awo, Ige and Lam except for a succession of rulers and power mongers""
it is an AWIYE(vivid explanation)
Re: Femi Lanlehin Homecoming Back To Oyo State Ac. What Effect! by lawole: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2009
With the clown that we have now as the Governor of Oyo State, we shall not expect much from him. His only interest is owambe party. by now he shall have more chieftancy title among all the Governors in the country. For God sake doesnt Akala passes thru Lagos on his way to all the overseas jambore tours. I knw dat he is nt blind.he should ve see all what Fashola is doing in Lagos. He shall be ashamed of himself.

(1) (Reply)

Prevail On Turai To Release My Son - Hajia Dada Yar’Adua / Lagos Home To New Innovation Hub As Venia Business Hub Launches / Substandard Chemicals Are Used To Produce Water – Lagos Corporation Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.