Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Omotola Jolade Ekeinide Reveal Her Best Male Kisser On Movie Scene - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jolade Ekeinide Reveal Her Best Male Kisser On Movie Scene (1965 Views)

Caption This Photos Of Omotola Jolade And Senator Ben Murray-Bruce / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans / Shaydee Wins Best Male Vocalist At The Headies 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jolade Ekeinide Reveal Her Best Male Kisser On Movie Scene by gistyinka(m): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
Veteran Nollywood actress, diva and human right activists Omotola Jolade Ekeinide was a guest on veteran media personality Olisa Adibua's online interview TV show titled '' The Truth with Olisa ''.

Interesting moment from the interview is when Olisa asked Omotola who is her favorite best kisser on movie scene. She was unable to answer the question because she has starred in over 300 movies, but Olisa push her further to pick favorite best kisser on movie scene.

She says I have done several work with various actors but I think Ghanaian actor Van Vicker is my favorite best kisser on movie scene. We have acted in 2 movies together and I feel comfortable with him, but I hope my husband will not killed me for this.

In 2012, movie stars Omotola and Van Vicker starred in blockbuster movie titled '' Amina ''.

Celebrated Nollywood Actress Omotola Jolade Ekeinide Reveal Her Favorite Best Male Kisser on Movie Scene

Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinide Reveal Her Best Male Kisser On Movie Scene by olaboy33(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinide Reveal Her Best Male Kisser On Movie Scene by Ezerbullet(m): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
one thing i admire about her is that her family comes first in everything

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinide Reveal Her Best Male Kisser On Movie Scene by marshalcarter: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
#Listenin to burning spear-DON'T sell out#

#cryin
Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinide Reveal Her Best Male Kisser On Movie Scene by gistyinka(m): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ezerbullet:
one thing i admire about her is that her family comes first in everything
I really respect her for that, but this dude good be that ooo.
Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinide Reveal Her Best Male Kisser On Movie Scene by Houseofglam7(f): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmmmm..... I just hope she didn't spill too much
Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinide Reveal Her Best Male Kisser On Movie Scene by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:30am On Sep 19, 2015
Van Vicker Ehn Ehn??
Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinide Reveal Her Best Male Kisser On Movie Scene by koyaolayinka(m): 1:41am On Sep 19, 2015
Omotola what of our naija guys are dey not good ni.
Re: Omotola Jolade Ekeinide Reveal Her Best Male Kisser On Movie Scene by icebebe(f): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2015
Chai she gt mind o

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Ties The Knot Secretly / Big Brother UK: See Moment Housemates Spotted Having S*x On A Live Tv (photos) / Wow! Twins Sisters Marry Twin Brothers In Ghana (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.