Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online (20555 Views)

Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) / Nigerian Fraudster Created ‘ghost’ Kids In London (photo) / Photos: Nigerian Fraudster And His Brother-in-law Who Conned Victims Out Of £25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
adeekiti:
u don get am bros grin
undecided
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by mightyokwy(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
I am not dispointed at all, I no it must be from the most sophiscated region.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Henry22(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
OKWA NNWA OFE MMANU O........OLEBURUKU............WHEN I SAY YOLO.....U SAY..........

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by funkybully(f): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
Henry22:
OKWA NNWA OFE MMANU O........OLEBURUKU............WHEN I SAY YOLO.....U SAY..........

BAAA!

angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by dre11(m): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aminat508:
network no dey nah sad

And you dey post

But.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Frankaka8(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
Yellowbaaaas tribalist bigots, hope una change d thief's name here! Ajala noni.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Aminat508(f): 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
dre11:

And you dey post

But.....
I dey on top tree presently nah.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Henry22(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
Frankaka8:
Yellowbaaaas tribalist bigots, hope una change d thief's name here! Ajala noni.
AJI-ALA IS A THIEF.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Henry22(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
I LIKE THIS TRIBE FOR ONE THING, THEY ALWAYS THINK THEY ARE CLEAN WHEN THEY KNOW FULLY WELL THAT THEY ARE PIG-DIRTY.......

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Neplusultra(f): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lol! The UK chapter of a geographical location in Nigeria! A female for dat matter!!! SMH

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Neplusultra(f): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
sdindan:
She looks Yorubian grin
Hahaha!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by donodion(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmmm Naija....the LOVE for money as the good book says..is the ROOT of evil....I can't imagine her family members, church members, family and friends reading this,with her full face photo captured online....Shame for life!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Enesi47: 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
dominique:
Some people have the heart of stone, stealing from broke students to fund a lifestyle you don't deserve. They should have made her cough out the entire £1.5million. She deserves to spend no less than 20 years behind bars.
boss, you deserve 2 bottles of orijin and cart fish pepe soup
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by dre11(m): 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aminat508:
I dey on top tree presently nah.... grin

How you take carry the load wey dey your body reach untop tree
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Aminat508(f): 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
dre11:

How you take carry the load wey dey your body reach untop tree
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by fairprince(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Where dem name checkers association of Nigeria wey no dey use eye find igbo names undecided
Hahahahaha. Ajala?
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
[size=22pt]she has igbo DNA in her grin grin grin

she has igbo DNA in her grin grin

she has igbo DNA in her grin grin
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by ogele: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
I only rushed to the name of the FRAUDSTER, i am not surprise they are known for that in UK

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Adesiji77: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
SenseiX: I have to admit I just came to check the name , that's what Nairaland tribalists have done to my psyche 

Jarus:

same here. Make I no lie cheesy

cheesy grin lipsrsealed cool
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
fairprince:

Hahahahaha. Ajala?
undecided
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
All these worthless yorobbers.. They never cease to disgust me.. Worthless South West Fraudsters!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by basileze: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
@Ajala the travelers are at it again!
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by cassidy1996(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
No mind dem, dem nor go let my ibo boy get peace
lagmostkuit:

undecided
No mind dem, dem nor go let my ibo boy get peace
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by crisycent: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Na them oooo! I talk am. grin
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by dre11(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aminat508:
cheesy cheesy

close your mouth joor.....

flies are coming your way
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Aminat508(f): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
dre11:

close your mouth joor.....

flies are coming your way
okay dear lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by obstead200(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
missKiffy:

We dey here undecided
[size=13pt]talk something na. This particular tribal battle is becoming too one sided. Yorubas, pple say u guys are cowards. Please prove them wrong. Come out and fight this particular battle bullet for bullet. I know the odds are against u guys this time around; but just fight anyway. At least it will make the thread interesting.
That is what I love about igbos. Whether they are losing or winning, they just fight diligently anyway. That resilience is priceless.

Oh............
And by the way, I am proudly Igbo. (But, like I said before, Am not tribalistic. Hehehe)
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by fairprince(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

undecided
I like ur signature. Nice song!
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by obstead200(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Balkan:
That the sun rises from the East and sets in the waste is not by accident. We are always ahead.

No wonder the wise men came from the East
wow! This is epic.
Pls reserve this particular missile for use in all kinds of tribal wars between Yoruba and igbo. It has a devastating effect.

Damn!!!!!! I am actually becoming tribalistic gradually. This is what nairaland has caused.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by 400billionman: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
cnwokike:
Where is she from?

South West.

nairaland mods are tired of this thread. ..

Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
See what Nairaland tribalism has done to me ooo. To say the truth I only scanned the post to check the name of the culprit. Being in UK my findings confirmed to a priori.

Summarily
Talk of drug trafficking in Asia na my Igbo brothers,

Talk of fraud in Europe na our Yoruba Bros dem,

Terrorism nko? Both import and export na Hausa's dey represent well that side.

Chai what a nation.

Ethnic bigotry nko? We all get am but some people own get body odour abi na body language. Lols

But wait oo.... Where are the Hausa's on Nairaland? Are they not seeing this post? If it where to be a story of an igbo culprit , my hustling Igbo Bros now, dem Hausa's and Yoruba's go team up and abuse the most hardworking tribe in Nig and Africa and tell the whole Internet community how we are a cog in the wheel of their national ethnic progress.

Shebi una they see am now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba, Hausa Youths Engage In Violent Clash In Lafenwa Market, Abeokuta / Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton At A Cemetery In Kaduna State (Photos) / Bribe Seeking Police Officer Shoots Two Drivers In Kogi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.