Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,805 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online (20557 Views)

Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) / Nigerian Fraudster Created ‘ghost’ Kids In London (photo) / Photos: Nigerian Fraudster And His Brother-in-law Who Conned Victims Out Of £25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by iLovePusssy: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
tribalism is a real threat to this nation's advancement.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by dre11(m): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aminat508:
okay dear lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nah three times you wan close am undecided
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Aminat508(f): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
dre11:

Nah three times you wan close am undecided
cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by dre11(m): 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aminat508:
cheesy cheesy wink

I hear say your bf dey look for you

Hope you don answer am
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Aminat508(f): 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
dre11:

I hear say your bf dey look for you

Hope you don answer am
who?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by MuttleyLaff: 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2015

dridowu SenseiX Jarus
Dont give a rat ass whether west or east, as we are all naija
It's the face that always intrigues me
Was she trying to be seductive in the police mugshot
or what's with one eye totally shut and the other barely open
Anyway here she is in her swagger mood and pose
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by dre11(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aminat508:
who?

I no one derial this thread again

Stop acting innocent joor
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Henry22(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bubewilson:
See what Nairaland tribalism has done to me ooo. To say the truth I only scanned the post to check the name of the culprit. Being in UK my findings confirmed to a priori.

Summarily
Talk of drug trafficking in Asia na my Igbo brothers,

Talk of fraud in Europe na our Yoruba Bros dem,

Terrorism nko? Both import and export na Hausa's dey represent well that side.

Chai what a nation.

Ethnic bigotry nko? We all get am but some people own get body odour abi na body language. Lols

But wait oo.... Where are the Hausa's on Nairaland? Are they not seeing this post? If it where to be a story of an igbo culprit , my hustling Igbo Bros now, dem Hausa's and Yoruba's go team up and abuse the most hardworking tribe in Nig and Africa and tell the whole Internet community how we are a cog in the wheel of their national ethnic progress.

Shebi una they see am now
the hausa ppl don go sell thier gworo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Henry22(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

dridowu SenseiX Jarus
Dont give a rat ass whether west or east, as we are all naija
It's the face that always intrigues me
Was she trying to be seductive in the police mugshot
or what's with one eye totally shut and the other barely open
Anyway here she is in her swagger mood and pose
only her de finish two buckets of wine then tell me why she no go defroud the poor students of thier hard earnd money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by nwakaibeya1: 1:19am On Sep 19, 2015
>watch truth here>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8 …>>4 those who HV spiritual eye listen2uterance in video&know its TRUE&uCANT acept?
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by imsuboi(m): 3:02am On Sep 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
The girl got skills sha grin
Some UK students no smart at all grin
If the lady were to be igbo, would you type this?
_gay _bastard undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by hugobuzz(m): 3:07am On Sep 19, 2015
if this was an ibo.name, this thread for don reach page 6 now. evil of Tribalism always instigated by the yellow bars. these are the future leaders of Nigeria oo. May God help Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by HALLOWED: 5:48am On Sep 19, 2015
SenseiX:
I have to admit I just came to check the name grin, that's what Nairaland tribalists have done to my psyche sad

.... AND YOU ARE SO DISAPPOINTED
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by elvisdaniels(m): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2015
SenseiX:
I have to admit I just came to check the name grin, that's what Nairaland tribalists have done to my psyche sad

And you were not disappointed
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 19, 2015
ThePENGENIUS:
Where the hell is obinoscopy? That guy just disappear!!
no money to subscribe again.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by ArodewilliamsT: 11:13am On Sep 19, 2015
yorubas(yorrobers) have a village dedicated to fraud in Iragbiji, osun state. It's called oluwule fraud village, all types of forgery happens there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online by Vivipop(f): 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
Shameless bigots! The hottest part of hell awaits your tribalistic arses...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton At A Cemetery In Kaduna State (Photos) / Yoruba, Hausa Youths Engage In Violent Clash In Lafenwa Market, Abeokuta / Bribe Seeking Police Officer Shoots Two Drivers In Kogi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.