Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,177 members, 7,864,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Saraki Is Innocent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Is Innocent (1011 Views)

Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar / Senate Forgery: Buhari's Ministers May Be Removed If Saraki Is Found Guilty / Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Is Innocent by emmanuel596(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
All today's FP news was about sarakis court cases and the CCB what if the man was innocent what if he feels his fundamental human right was infringed upon and needed a fair hearing am not of the opinion of letting him go free if he is found guilty of the 13 charges laid against him....every story has got a 2 sides we nigerians always rush to justify and conclude so fast without giving a fear and 2nd thought about happenings....as I earlier said if he is found guilty he's gonna face the music when the judges finally declear him guilty..

GEJ, atiku, Allison, orubebe, amechi, talban minna, former rector of fed poly bida (abdulahi sule) and all other thieves should line up in front of the federal high court and wait for their turn to be called into the dook....PMB forever GOD bless Nigeria
Re: Saraki Is Innocent by Toluifetutu: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Innocent of what Go and talk to those who lost all their savings when that crook looted Societe General
Re: Saraki Is Innocent by dhorlipizzu(m): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
The only innocent I know na 2baba

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is Innocent by madridguy(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
Carry Okada go Abuja make you do defend him. Good lawyer in thy making.
Re: Saraki Is Innocent by powerfulsettingz: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Thank God i never comment here, e for pain say i fall this brainless fellow trap
Re: Saraki Is Innocent by Burger01(m): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Saraki Is Innocent by btwo(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
op is high

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is Innocent by vani86: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
If saraki is innocent. The most prude thing he should have done is to appear and clear his name.

But what did he do?

He refused to appear instead went to a court to block the investigation. That shows the action of a desperate man

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Innocent by emmanuel596(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
btwo:
op is high
I sucked your sisters boobs and got high...her breast teast terrible
Re: Saraki Is Innocent by mn09abk: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
That thing they told you was weed was expired cent leaves....If saraki is innocent ke....you for ask whether Lagos dey Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Innocent by ewosk: 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
undecided

Saraki is as innocent as my Virgin Grandmother

CCB aint corruption free but most of us know that all these bureau and agencies are just tools and server's of their pay Master... The pay master determined who is to be investigated...

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Innocent by vani86: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
emmanuel596:

I sucked your sisters boobs and got high...her breast teast tasted terrible

Go back to school
Re: Saraki Is Innocent by xpac01(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE
Lemme borrow this, thanks bro.
@ Op do I look like the judge

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Innocent by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Even Bull.ari is not "INNOCENT"

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Innocent by btwo(m): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
emmanuel596:

I sucked your sisters boobs and got high...her breast teast terrible
lmao sorry emma... my sisters and niqqa ur type don't exchange words not to talk of getting to the point of sucking blah blah blah... get ur mouth treated, the boobs u sucks last got infected.
Re: Saraki Is Innocent by emmanuel596(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
vani86:
If saraki is innocent. The most prude thing he should have done is to appear and clear his name.

But what did he do?

He refused to appear instead went to a court to block the investigation. That shows the action of a desperate man

From the actions of saraki it shows he is guilty and desperate to twist issues..pls let it be noted that I didn't create this thread to pronounce saraki innocent or to discredit the jobs of the CCB or the court I just created this so as to see things from another point of view.....
Re: Saraki Is Innocent by emmanuel596(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
btwo:

lmao sorry emma... my sisters and niqqa ur type don't exchange words not to talk of getting to the point of sucking blah blah blah... get ur mouth treated, the boobs u sucks last got infected.
Gerarahere even as u are busy blabing about her sm1 might be @ the back of ur house now using his middle finger to make her sing/ dance shoki
Re: Saraki Is Innocent by omowolewa: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
Oh yes and simple, he should just follow us to the police station to make his statement. We would allow him go after that. (In Nija police voice)

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is Innocent by emmanuel596(m): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
omowolewa:
Oh yes and simple, he should just follow us to the police station to make his statement. We would allow him go after that. (In Nija police voice)
No so police dey talk oh before u know u don enter cell dey will keep on telling u it's a small case when you follow dem reach station na there u go hear multiple charges mayb it was a small street fight they will say u wanted to cause riot

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Innocent by btwo(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
emmanuel596:

Gerarahere even as u are busy blabing about her sm1 might be @ the back of ur house now using his middle finger to make her sing/ dance shoki

lol
those are the Niqqas that makes shit happen, they're made men tho... I guess u are 1 of the niqqa that watch n imagine how shit happens...
well said op, I will ask her when I get home. m outta here bro.

(1) (Reply)

What Saraki And His Legal Team Do Not Understand / Gov Fayose Honour Best Teacher On World Teachers' Day Live On Ait / Tribunal Upholds Senator George Sekibo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.