Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment (12130 Views)

Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter / 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment by bloodkiIler: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:
I de ask you, are u a Brazilian? Make I get ur 4 and know ur level of OT abeg grin

grin angry
Re: The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment by Caseless: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
kisskiss

Oya no veshh naaaa
Forgive me e heargrin
come into my arm... kiss kiss

Just wondering why my own pesin go take offense for Wetin me and her de always do ourselves.
Re: The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment by MizMyColi(f): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:

Just wondering why my own pesin go take offense for Wetin me and her de always do ourselves.

*dozes off in his arms*grin

*Talking in my sleep*

Tbh, I heard this sad depressing news yday and I've been trying to come out of it.

Actually when I saw the broadcast, I said to myself....Taaa, another Saraki apologist on the loose. The guy is a Kwaran and has always rooted for Saraki. THOUGH I admit he made sense.

So, out of boredom and maybe in a bid to amuse myself, I created the thread.

Well, so far, so goodtongue
Re: The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment by bloodkiIler: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:

Pervert angry
Re: The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment by Caseless: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Pervert angry
when was the last time u nack? grin
Re: The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment by Caseless: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

*dozes off in his arms*grin

*Talking in my sleep*

Tbh, I heard this sad depressing news yday and I've been trying to come out of it.

Actually when I saw the broadcast, I said to myself....Taaa, another Saraki apologist on the loose. The guy is a Kwaran and has always rooted for Saraki. THOUGH I admit he made sense.

So, out of boredom and maybe in a bid to amuse myself, I created the thread.

Well, so far, so goodtongue
I havea very warm embrace, you know. Sleep all you want.

I knew it wasn't your fault, but expect us ur friends to pinch you when we see something not so befitting of u and ur name, and don't mistake it for me chaffeuring an attack against u.

Hugs+kiss
Re: The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment by MizMyColi(f): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
smiley
Caseless:
I havea very warm embrace, you know. Sleep all you want.

I knew it wasn't your fault, but expect us ur friends to pinch you when we see something not so befitting of u and ur name, and don't mistake it for me chaffeuring an attack against u.

Hugs+kiss
Re: The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment by Caseless: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
smiley
yes nau
Re: The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment by Adminisher: 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
ha ha ha.
impeachment Ko, impuchment ni.
Buhari to be impeached for Saraki corruption. This only happens in the weird , childish mind of an Ibo political commentator.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) / We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike / Understanding Benue!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.