Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

My Wife Smokes - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Smokes (4295 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Man Who Smokes Weed With His Wife & Daughter Beats Them For Having Sex With Same / My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Smokes by sevule(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
The good thing is that you were once in her shoes so you know that smoking is an addiction that is really difficult to stop. The fact that you were able to stop does not mean that she has the mental strength and fortitude to stop. That said the first thing you need to do is show her unconditional love. Let her realize that you love her regardless of the fact that she smokes.

Secondly and this would be very difficult for you, you have to face the fact that it may take years for her to stop smoking and there is a possibility that she may never stop.

Thirdly keep reiterating your distaste for cigarettes in a firm but loving manner. Show her articles that prove that she is not only putting her health at risk but she is also putting your own health at risk via second hand smoking.

Finally and this is something I would not advise you to do but it is an option nevertheless. If the smell of cigarettes is revolting to you, you may have to start setting some form of limitations. i.e She cannot be with you if she just recently smoked. However this may rive your wife to smoke even more so I would NOT advise you to do this.

The honest truth is that baring a divine intervention this is not a habit she would quit immediately. Dig in and be prepared for the long haul

1 Like

Re: My Wife Smokes by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
richommie:

lol..na u i marry nah. abi u no dey smoke? grin
#YOLO
fah wooze you'all your teeth go comot grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Smokes by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Natural smoke is better.
Re: My Wife Smokes by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
EggovinMma:
Natural smoke is better.
which one is natural smoke mma?

#YolO
Re: My Wife Smokes by gidjah(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
By the time gets preggy,she's gonna quit it,coz the health implications would be too much

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Baby Sit A 2 Year Old Boy? / What To Do When He Didn't Fetch Water For Cooking / What Is The Meaning Of WOTO-WOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.