Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Nigerian Men Who Are Happily Married To African American Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Who Are Happily Married To African American Women (4249 Views)

15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Who Are Happily Married To African American Women by nwaohanata(f): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2009
Are there any Nigerian men who have actually married African American woman? If so how long have you been happily married? How did you both meet? Do you both reside in Nigeria, United States or both? Do you have children? How do your families interact? Enlighten me on this topic please grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Who Are Happily Married To African American Women by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2009
Natalie, there are heaps of threads on Nigerian / Afro-American marriages.

I'd take a look in the Cultural section too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Who Are Happily Married To African American Women by Nollychick: 1:36am On Aug 14, 2012
Hi Natalie, I know this is late based on the date of your post but I have SO MUCH info on this topic. Maybe no one responded because there are few who have long term marriages.

I am currently with a Nigerian man. I'm African American myself and I found your post while seeking help on how to SAVE my 5-year relationship with him. I say "relationship" because we aren't married... Yes I said 5-years. Lol. We are engaged and have been for 2-year....yes I said 2-years. We should talk.

Good luck. I hope that it worked out for you. You seem to really want to be happy with him.

From one sister to another, hang in there! Xoxo
Re: Nigerian Men Who Are Happily Married To African American Women by vodkat: 1:59am On Aug 14, 2012
I duff my hat to any guy dating an AA woman. But it has been done b4 but a lot of humility understanding and patience is needed
Re: Nigerian Men Who Are Happily Married To African American Women by Nollychick: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
I would say the same for Aa women dating African men. There are always exceptions, people who don't fall into the stereotypes. But I will say that there are some AA women who make us all look bad and some African men who do the same.

The culture clash is something you must prepare yourself for but with understanding and an open heart, it can be done.

(1) (Reply)

. / Long Distance Relationship Is Not A Joke ( Photo) / Photo; See How Ladies Now Pose With Their Bums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.