Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Photo Of Angelina Jolie Better Half (just Like A Twin) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Angelina Jolie Better Half (just Like A Twin) (1159 Views)

Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) / New Photos Of Angelina Jolie In Swimsuits At 16! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Angelina Jolie Better Half (just Like A Twin) by realitytopline: 3:33am On Sep 19, 2015
Chelsea Marr from Aberdeen, Scotland, bears striking a resemblance to the Oscar-winning actress, Angelina Jolie, that she's racked up over 100K Instagram followers. Chelsea recently took to Facebook to speak out about all the attention she has been getting for her looks. "I don't really see the resemblance myself to be honest," she wrote in a lengthy post on Aug. 27. "I just see the imperfections in the mirror like most girls do . . . Despite what the articles say I am not a model. I work for an oil and gas recruitment company as an Operations Manager in the city so trying to get work done with all of this has been a bit of a strain as you can imagine,,,
[url]realitytopline..com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Chacha Ekeh Celebrates Her Daughter’s Second Birthday In The Most Adorable Way / . / Where You Ladies??! Banky W Takes Off His Shirt ..:-)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.